SEA FISH

1 view

cosineve

Nov 26, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/26/96

THIS 1984 MOVIE IS THE SEQUEL TO THE 1983 BLOCKBUSTER BEACH FISH
it is the summer of 84 and mark returns to the same beach bent on
revenge . he yanks up his black socks . and arrives on the beach
after awhile he notices a women hey he says thats the same lady with
that little girl. he runs up to her cursing like the devil himself
. then a fight breaks out again . the fish rips off her top .
then she punches the fish in his pale bloated gut. then the fish
starts to puke all over her tits . she is so sickened by this
she starts to puke splashing puke on her own tits. the fish then
runs away 33 minutes later the fish spots a small pidgeon .
hey mother fucker yells the fish . where the fuck is that pidgeon
that shit on me . tell me now then from the corner of his eye he
catches sight of the one he is searching for. he crushes the small
one in his hand . he was a bad pidgeon anyway says the fish i
heard him talking about me. then the other pidgeon attacks mark
they start to fight but the pidgeon gets caught in marks picky
red ratty hair. mark then grabs him and starts to run crying and
cursing at the same time. he slams the pidgeon to the ground
lighting the pidgeon on fire. the pidgeon then yells fuck you
fish i will be back . the it dies . after it dies mark yells at
it you where a thief you stold from me . the fish then walks to the
highest ledge of rocks on the beach yelling down at all i am the
fish and don;t give a fug. the fish again gains a small measure of
revenge against society....