Queens of the Desert - 31st Anniversary Convention

RHPS314

Sep 18, 2005, 11:16:14 PM9/18/05
Charley Brown has asked me to please post...

The 31st Anniversary Convention of The Rocky Horror Picture Show will
be held in Tucson, AZ!!!!

Hosted by Heavy Petting and The Loft Cinema.

October 13 & 14, 2006

More information will be posted as it presents itself. In the
meantime, you can see their AWESOME flyer at:
http://www.tucsonrockyhorror.com/index2.htm

or you can email Charley Brown at:
allin...@msn.com

Jaimie

Sean Twomey

Sep 19, 2005, 9:32:34 AM9/19/05
Whoohoo!! More sweating! More sunstroke! More cross-country driving in
non-airconditioned cars! Lol ;-)
I don't suppose Tuscon's any closer to sea level than Vegas? The bronchitis
I brought home from Vegas was fun, but I don't think I'll have enough
vacation time this year to cover another case of it.... :-)

ST (perfectly willing to suffer
collapsed lungs for the sake of adding another con to his resume)

"RHPS314" <Ndcn...@aol.com> wrote in message

oldsp...@att.net

Sep 20, 2005, 11:01:41 AM9/20/05
Oh, this sounds like fun! I loooove Tucson!! Ive already obligated
myself to the premiere of Pirates 2 next July, so lets see if I can get
time off work to do both. Somehow I also need to fit in a visit to
Chicago next year.......
Bev

Bill

Sep 21, 2005, 2:00:30 AM9/21/05

Another Tucson convention? Its about fucking time!

For those of you new to the scene: the Tucson con of years ago was
FANTASTIC---well organized, fun, packed with events, TONS of hot babes,
great hotel and theater, great con staff, affordable, etc etc
etc..basically everything one would desire in a convention.

A second Arizona con is NOT to be missed, peoples!!!!!

HOOPLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

PS- one of my favorite Tucson con memories: many of us were out in
the desert... Charley Brown and Verity Weitzmann-Brown and Asia Rose
(most beautiful of all beautiful Arizona gals) and some of the Tucson
cast were showing us the desert. The men had to take a pee, and as men
do we all took a spot and started to releive ourselves.
Charley casually said "be careful of the rocks, poisonous snakes
sometimes hide there".
We all gave a chuckle and then Charley got serious and said,
"No, Im serious".
Pause..then we all kind of looked closer at the ground, watched
where we were whizing and kind of got real, real cautious...lol, no
guys wants their weiner bit by a snake!

Sean Twomey

Sep 21, 2005, 10:06:23 AM9/21/05
"Bill" <RHPSBil...@aol.com> wrote

> Pause..then we all kind of looked closer at the ground, watched where
we were whizing and kind of got real, real cautious...lol, no guys wants
their weiner bit by a snake!

Lol... City folks..... ;-)

ST