ON-TOPIC RIP: Phil Rizzuto

Randy Brown

Aug 14, 2007, 7:25:06 PM8/14/07
Yes, the player and announcer for them damn Yankees, and the voice
from the middle section of "Paradise by the Dashboard Light".

--RB (long-suffering Orioles fan)

Larry Viezel

Aug 14, 2007, 8:33:12 PM8/14/07
Thank god a celebrity died.

I was starting to get afraid of how little traffic the newsgroup was
getting.

Larry.

Bill, Unkie Bill, hey buddy you cant sleep here move it along, etc

Aug 15, 2007, 1:48:04 AM8/15/07
> > --RB (long-suffering Orioles fan)- Hide quoted text -

HOLY COW !!!!!!!

:( Bill :(

Crimson Ghost

Aug 15, 2007, 2:51:54 AM8/15/07
"Bill, Unkie Bill, hey buddy you cant sleep here move it along, etc"
<RHPSBer...@aol.com> wrote in news:1187156884.332885.32090
@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

And he is outta here!!!

Crimson Ghost

AZRocky

Aug 15, 2007, 3:25:20 AM8/15/07

> > On 14 Aug, 20:33, Larry Viezel <lar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Thank god a celebrity died.
>
> >> I was starting to get afraid of how little traffic the newsgroup was
> >> getting.
>
> >> Larry.

Well, we've also recently had Tom Snyder, Merv Griffin, and Lee
Hazelwood (who? you ask)...but they didn't have an even indirect ROCKY
connection so far as I know...

Matt