Open invite for all who claim to love Rocky Horror above everyone else!

queenkoly

Sep 17, 2005, 9:43:21 PM9/17/05
Those interested in seeing The Best Live Rocky Horror Show Ever, please
link onto our website! Tell your friends!
I own the Paper Wing Theatre company in Salinas, just hours away from
Fresno, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento and minutes away from
Carmel, Monterey, Santa Cruz. We are currently playing "The Rocky
Horror Show" stage musical, complete with live ska band from Santa
Cruz, "The Super Pineapples". We would love it if you and your entire
cast/friends/family all that love Rocky would come to one of our shows
and bring your wonderful energy, shout outs, etc., and come in costume.
This is a really fun group trip (we've had other movie casts come as a
group before), and the audience loves it. We will also recognize you
and your cast by name and include details about where you are playing,
your schedule, etc., giving you some exposure.
Our show runs every Friday, Sat, and Sunday through Halloween.
Showtimes are Fridays at 8pm, Saturdays at 8PM and Midnight, and
Sundays at 7PM. Halloween we host an off the hook, wild Midnight show.
Please email me back if you are interested. Our Ticket prices are
$20.00, but we will be happy to cut a great deal for your cast.
Thanks for your consideration! Go to www.paperwingtheatreco.com for
more details or email me at quee...@cs.com
Koly McBride
The Paper Wing Theatre Company