Happy Holidaze everyone!!

OldSpiceBev

Dec 25, 2006, 3:15:36 PM12/25/06
No matter what you celebrate, I hope you all enjoy it and have a safe
time doing it!!
HA! I beat Bill B to the punch this time!!!
BTW, its also my birthday!!!
Bev

Shawn Anthony

Dec 25, 2006, 3:33:22 PM12/25/06

Happy holidays to all and happy birthday Bev!

Anthony

kitten

Dec 25, 2006, 4:12:38 PM12/25/06

Happy Hanukah, Merry Xmas, Happy Kwanza, and a Happy Yule to all who
celebrate! Happy New Year's and Happy Birthday Bev! HUGS
Jessica "Kitten" Feldman

Randy Brown

Dec 25, 2006, 10:33:22 PM12/25/06

HBD, Bev.

However, there is no joy in Randyville. RIP James Brown...

--RB (Get ready, you mutha, for the Big Payback)

Randy Brown

Dec 25, 2006, 10:34:52 PM12/25/06

As I wrote to the legendary Kathleen H.: Happy Merry Everything!!

--RB (in mourning)

Bill, Unkie Bill, hey buddy you cant sleep here move it along, etc

Dec 26, 2006, 5:52:33 PM12/26/06

Randy Brown wrote:
> OldSpiceBev wrote:
> > No matter what you celebrate, I hope you all enjoy it and have a safe
> > time doing it!!
> > HA! I beat Bill B to the punch this time!!!
> > BTW, its also my birthday!!!
> > Bev

Happy Christmahannukwanzicah to everyone, and happy birthday Bev!

Heh, I was wondering if someone else would post a happy holidays
thingies if I did'nt do it first :)

> HBD, Bev.
>
> However, there is no joy in Randyville. RIP James Brown...

RIP Godfather of Soul

Bill