Re: I Strangled My Dog Then Fucked it

jefF - Midnight Madness

Apr 27, 2004, 11:41:55 AM4/27/04
In article <x5ujc.284317$Ig.133526@pd7tw2no>, the wo/man that some call "Tim"
but most know as david...@mj.shawcable.net scribbled in Usenet cyber-crayon...

> Pictures of me strangleing and fucking my dog bobo

I just can't let a spam title about a necrophilia doggie snuff film fade into
oblivion. Never name a dog bobo... put the flea collar in the basket, bitch.

people all over are now figuring out how to hide their dogs from me,
jefF

--
Cirque-cago du Rockeil Convention – coming to Chicago in 2006! Boycott it now!
Midnight Madness; Music Box Theatre in Chicago & Official FermiLab Cast

MIBecky

Apr 27, 2004, 12:13:06 PM4/27/04
In message <14ujms2mkc0...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, jefF - Midnight
Madness <mmrhp...@aol.com> said something. I cared enough to respond with:

And to think, if it wasn't for lovely jefF here, I would have missed this
thread entirely! I am eternally in your debt. YOU are the sickest of
bastards, and I am blessed to know you.

(bowing repeatedly as she backs out of the thread)
MIBecky
--
www.midnightinsanity.com
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a

Dr. Tom B. Whatever

Apr 27, 2004, 12:47:27 PM4/27/04
Damn, jefF stole my thunder.

MIBecky <mi_b...@yahoo.comeonyourface> wrote in message

> In message <14ujms2mkc0...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, jefF -
Midnight
> Madness <mmrhp...@aol.com> said something. I cared enough to respond
with:
> > In article <x5ujc.284317$Ig.133526@pd7tw2no>, the wo/man that some call
"Tim"
> > but most know as david...@mj.shawcable.net scribbled in Usenet cyber-
> crayon...
> >
> > > Pictures of me strangleing and fucking my dog bobo
> >
> > I just can't let a spam title about a necrophilia doggie snuff film fade
into
> > oblivion. Never name a dog bobo... put the flea collar in the basket,
bitch.

> > people all over are now figuring out how to hide their dogs from me,
> > jefF
> >
> > --

> > Cirque-cago du Rockeil Convention - coming to Chicago in 2006! Boycott

L.A.var

Apr 27, 2004, 3:21:47 PM4/27/04
After marking down Wild & Untamed Things' next show date (5/7/2004) on a
calendar, jefF - Midnight Madness <mmrhp...@aol.com> proceeded to chug a beer
and then belch "The Star Spangled Banner" before babbling:

>I just can't let a spam title about a necrophilia doggie snuff film fade into
>oblivion. Never name a dog bobo...put the flea collar in the basket, bitch.
>people all over are now figuring out how to hide their dogs from me...

Honestly, the title o'this thread sounds to me like the last in a line o'lyrics
that perhaps started with: "There once was a man from Nantucket..." :)

--
L.A.var - "May the jokes about necrophilia-bestiality commence!"
Tech Crew - Wild & Untamed Things (http://wut.rhps.org)

Scott McDee

Apr 27, 2004, 8:36:58 PM4/27/04
> > Pictures of me strangleing and fucking my dog bobo
>
> I just can't let a spam title about a necrophilia doggie snuff film fade into
> oblivion. Never name a dog bobo... put the flea collar in the basket, bitch.
>
> people all over are now figuring out how to hide their dogs from me,
> jefF

It's SuperSadoMasachisticNecroBeastiality..
where you get your rocks off,
making Rover a fatality.

Damn, most of the song's lyrics are escaping me right now...

--
Scott McDee
Broadway Bound and Gagged, Tempe AZ

Mike Bennett

Apr 27, 2004, 9:11:41 PM4/27/04
In article <z8wjc.29587$eK3....@nwrdny01.gnilink.net>, "Dr. Tom B. Whatever"
<kna...@hotmail.com> says...

> Damn, jefF stole my thunder.

Not only did he steal your thunder, he slammed it against the wall, strangled it
and fucked it.

--
Mike Bennett
RHPS Fan Club Representative

Lady Stardust

Apr 28, 2004, 3:59:41 AM4/28/04
sorry, was just getting sick of seeing this title constantly...
gene:)

In article <1zxmj9sf22...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Mike Bennett
<rhpso...@yahoonospam.com>, Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:11:41 GMT says...

--
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all?
(quote from the department of redundancy department)

BertSchnik

Apr 29, 2004, 2:44:44 AM4/29/04
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats GOOD! :)

Bill

L.A.var

Apr 29, 2004, 1:44:23 PM4/29/04
After marking down Wild & Untamed Things' next show date (5/7/2004) on a
calendar, berts...@aol.com (BertSchnik) proceeded to chug a beer and then
belch "The Star Spangled Banner" before babbling:

>Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, thats GOOD! :)

Damn. I JUST noticed the improvised word play in the above topic thread.

Now THAT is some funny shit! :)

--
L.A.var - "A 'good dog' is NOT the same thing as a 'good fuck.'"