Convention: High Points / Low Points

1 view

Cosmo's Factory

Jul 26, 2004, 2:33:43 AM7/26/04
High Points:
---------------------------
* Getting to meet the special guests who attended. The con staff did a good
job in getting them here. They were very cordial and approachable. I'm very
happy that I got to take Stephen and Sadie to dinner. I wish I had a picture
of the three of us walking side by side down the street. I hear it looked
quite funny.
* Location, we were a few minutes walk from Time Square, Central Park, Food,
Subway and more. Great spot for a con!
* Seeing people in Gumbo Con Hats and Shirts.

Low Points:
---------------------------
* RAIN, RAIN, FUCKING RAIN.
* Exit 16E (Does It Really Exist?!?!)
* Seeing the audience get verbally scolded by Ruth in front of the special
guests because they weren't up on the legalities behind play rights.
* It's the only hotel I've ever seen with no garbage cans.

Odd points:
----------------------------
* Being in that room on the 7th floor when some guy walks in and asked "is this
where the party is?" We said "yes". He said "Ok". He ushered his 15 year
old daughter threw the door and turned around and left. I guess he that she
was safe with us.
* That guy who kept showing me his knife.
* Maybe we have a different cut of the movie, but where is there an inflateable
penis in the movie?

Favorite Quotes:
---------------------------
"Can't you just make boiled fucking noodles? Do you want me to come back and
show you how?" - Sadie yelling at the waiter at the Chinese Resturant because
they didn't have plain boiled noodles.

"Sadie, maybe you should take more water in your gin." - Stephen to Sadie,
discussing her falling on the plane. Sadie's response "And ruin a perfectly
good double?!"

Larry thanking himself on at the show Saturday night. I think that may have
been by accident. No one can have that big of an ego. ;-)

Anyone else got any?

- Cosmo

Zenin

Jul 26, 2004, 3:56:57 AM7/26/04
Cosmo's Factory <co...@cosmosfactory.org> wrote:
>snip<

> * Maybe we have a different cut of the movie, but where is there an
> inflateable penis in the movie?

What, you haven't seen the infamous, "Brad - Riff Raff - Inflatable
Penis Butt-Fuck" scene?

-Zenin

Lynn Dobbs

Jul 26, 2004, 3:17:44 PM7/26/04
Cosmo's Factory wrote:

> * Maybe we have a different cut of the movie, but where is there an
> inflateable penis in the movie?

Isn't Frank blowing one up in his bedroom scene with Brad?

--
Peace, Love and Justice,
Lynn

www.crazedimaginations.net web lackey

Seth Frumkin

Jul 26, 2004, 7:05:47 PM7/26/04
High Points:
-Talking to Stephen about the filming of the movie
-Roaming the halls of the hotel looking for parties

Low Points:
-The Virgin games at Rocky...(I don't know about you guys but I was
disturbed by a 13 yr old getting mock fellatio and two 13/14 yr old girls
making out)
-Skeezy hangers on to the NY cast who raided the hotel closets for TP

-seth
S&M
"Cosmo's Factory" <co...@cosmosfactory.org> wrote in message

Larry Viezel

Jul 26, 2004, 7:34:37 PM7/26/04
In article <3piemhfe79...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Cosmo's Factory
<co...@cosmosfactory.org> says...

> * It's the only hotel I've ever seen with no garbage cans.

One of the sad tragedies of 9/11 is that there are considerably fewer garbage
cans in NYC. Its way too easy to drop a bomb in one and have shrapnel
everywhere.

> * Maybe we have a different cut of the movie, but where is there an
> inflateable penis in the movie?

Three spots:
1) Janet in the car turns and opens her mouth to felate the inflatable penis.
2) Riff at the monitor watching janet before bedroom scene turns to kiss the
inflatable penis
3) Janet hears a noise in the tank, turns to see the giant penis and follows it
off screen.

Perhaps your pint *is* different :-)

> Favorite Quotes:

> Larry thanking himself on at the show Saturday night. I think that may have
> been by accident. No one can have that big of an ego. ;-)

Its as inflatable as the penis.

There were lots of great quotes from the weekend. I've forgotten a lot of them.
But I enjoyed ron explaining all the fuckups of the bagel place sunday morning
(they originally brought 20 bagels instead of 20 dozen and then charged us
more). And as he is explaining the list of charges he said "And then a few
dollars for a tip, because i had to tip the guy..."

Larry.

Larry Viezel

Jul 26, 2004, 7:36:58 PM7/26/04
In article <f7gNc.11219$Nu4....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>, "Seth Frumkin"
<safr...@hotmail.com> says...

> -The Virgin games at Rocky...(I don't know about you guys but I was
> disturbed by a 13 yr old getting mock fellatio and two 13/14 yr old girls
> making out)

Well the 13 year old kid CLEARLY said 18 :-). I was a lot more disturbed by
Kimi Wong jumping up and kissing the poor boy. That was completely unexpected.

Larry.

Sharpie

Jul 26, 2004, 7:41:52 PM7/26/04
> Low Points:
> -The Virgin games at Rocky...(I don't know about you guys but I was
> disturbed by a 13 yr old getting mock fellatio and two 13/14 yr old girls
> making out)

they were 17. Sorry, continue.

Jul 26, 2004, 7:45:59 PM7/26/04
Now the question is: did Kimi really think she was molesting a 13 yo? hmm...

--
E (TCLCTTB & Everyone's Favourite Obsession)

George Blair IV

Jul 26, 2004, 8:29:04 PM7/26/04
> Three spots:
> 1) Janet in the car turns and opens her mouth to felate the inflatable penis.
> 2) Riff at the monitor watching janet before bedroom scene turns to kiss the
> inflatable penis
> 3) Janet hears a noise in the tank, turns to see the giant penis and follows it
> off screen.
>
> Perhaps your pint *is* different :-)

I think that you've had a few pints more than anyone else, actually. ;)

Ron Maxwell

Jul 26, 2004, 8:45:04 PM7/26/04
Larry Viezel wrote:

> There were lots of great quotes from the weekend. I've forgotten a lot of them.
> But I enjoyed ron explaining all the fuckups of the bagel place sunday morning
> (they originally brought 20 bagels instead of 20 dozen and then charged us
> more). And as he is explaining the list of charges he said "And then a few
> dollars for a tip, because i had to tip the guy..."
>
> Larry.

Well Larry truth be told I tipped delivery number 2 when it showed up.
Trust me not that I wanted to but the poor delivery boy had nothing to
do with the lack of food and the overcharging. What ya gonna do!!

Love and Kisses,
Hilary Maxwell

Atlas

Jul 26, 2004, 10:22:19 PM7/26/04
High Points:
---------------------------
* JD's Duel Duet Paradise
* 7 Rides for 7 Lovers for Hot Patootie (and over in the stage left
corner, Sean Twomey and Cookie Girl showing them all up!) And an
honorable mention to Jenn and Sparkle from LM.
* The look on the housekeeper's face as Sean Twomey walked to the
elevator in full Hellboy costume

Low Points:
---------------------------
* Trying to get all the whipped cream cleaned up before kickline
* Missing Sunday morning so I could get home in time for work
* Elevators. Americus anyone?
* Running into my ex's ex and comparing notes. (Nothing personal Mike...
just not the conversation I was looking for at 3am)

Odd points:
----------------------------
* "Winning" the costume challenge.
* Not recognizing Alex from FBC because his hair was down.

Favorite Quotes:
---------------------------
* This is the easiest part I've ever played --Jenny from MM on playing
my book stand

Dawn Henline

Jul 26, 2004, 11:01:36 PM7/26/04
High Points:

Shock Treatment
Hanging out with the cast from Holland
Chuck Naked=-)
JD's one man "Paradise" pre-show
Talking with Stephen Calcutt (he was everywhere and talked to everyone!)
Holding Kimi Wong's hand to help her get thru the crowd at the Saturday night
show.
Meeting my online friends, finally.

Low Points:

My poor choice of seating for the Saturday RHPS. Instead of a good view of 6
Eddies tossing 6 Columbias into the air, I got a good view of Tranny asses.
Rain..grrrr
Missing the first guest panel with Sade Corre.
Not meeting Bill Brennan

Odd points:

My employees calling me on Saturday morning and thinking that I was really
going to answer that call=-P

The con not being as wild as legend tells about them.

I give the whole con an 8, it had a good beat and you could dance to it.

Dawn
Back Row Productions
Cast Director and Emcee
www.backrow.org

Dawn Henline

Jul 26, 2004, 11:05:04 PM7/26/04
>High Points:

One more high point:

The NYC cast putting on the kind of show that we would expect of the NYC cast.
Fantastic performance and pre-shows=-)

Kev J. Boycik

Jul 26, 2004, 11:28:15 PM7/26/04
>The NYC cast putting on the kind of show that we would expect of the NYC
>cast.
>Fantastic performance and pre-shows=-)

The Friday night show the NYC cast put on was FUCKING BRILLIANT. The
pre-shows, MC, initiations and floorshow performance was excellent. Without a
doubt the best fun I've had at Rocky Horror in a long time, and was one of the
highlights of the con.

Kev J.B.
www.rockyhorroraudio.com
"Please stand clear of the doors, por favor mantenganse alejado de las
puertas."

Mark Tomaino

Jul 27, 2004, 2:50:00 AM7/27/04
>One of the sad tragedies of 9/11 is that there are considerably fewer garbage
>
>cans in NYC. Its way too easy to drop a bomb in one and have shrapnel
>everywhere.

You can not be fucking serious. It would be just as easy to put one in any
night drop at a bank...in any truck bed or under ANY car in the city and get
much worse schrapnel than that..and do not tell me anyone would notice. The
city father that fed you that line is lining his pockets with garbage can money
from unbought cans.

Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com
"Wow. Nice job, Mark. You've totallly re-engineered the meaning of the word
'asshole'. " - 17-five...@fabulous.com 12/2/2002

RHPSvegas

Jul 27, 2004, 4:59:15 AM7/27/04
Now that I've finally had a chance to recover...

High Points
_________
* Mad Man Mike's hospitality when we arrived and had to wait forever for our
room to be ready.
* Hell, MMM's generosity in general!
* Putting faces to names of people I've been talking with online.
* Stephen Calcutt coming up behind me while I was in costume and saying, "you
look exactly like a young MeatLoaf!" and then, after introducing myself, him
telling me his opinion of people with the same name as his.
* Yasmin putting up with my Eddie costume questions and signing the copy of
Sue's original drawings for me.
* Perry putting up with my questions for Jason (oy, sorry about the 'rings'
one)...
* Lindsay and Kimi hanging out with us, and Sadie saying hi and signing a pic
for our own Ms. Corre Transylvanian.
* Hanging out with Mark T., Bill, Cheryl & Zenin (no more tickling, please!).
* Meeting the Vestal Violaters of Binghamton
(http://geocities.com/rhpsbinghamton - check these guys out!! Best of luck on
finding a permanant home, hope you make it to Vegas next year).
* Cosmo's generosity with his DVDs.
* Meeting and hanging out with Kim Woodworth (LOVED Egyptian Frank!!)
* Hearing my ST DVDs sold out only shortly after I dropped them at Larry's
table (sorry I didn't make many, not enough time - at least proceeds went to
charity. Anyone who bought one PLEASE drop me an e-mail and tell me what you
think).
* Getting a hug from Quad.
* Molly, Patti, and the NYC cast and The Home of Happiness combined.
* Full Body Cast's preshows.
* Hanging out with Curry's Angel (Angela, I love you :-) and clarifying a ton
of misinformation she'd gotten from a very paranoid child...
* The guy that bears too much of a resemblance to Kevin Smith (sorry I forgot
the name, but Jason Mewes was right!); ST and all of the RKO Army.
* The "A Day In The Life of A Guy Who Plays Eddie" movie.
* Yasmin confirming my boots :-D
* MMM's documentary.
* Finally meeting Ron and Hilary.
* Stephen commenting on my costume and singing Hot Patootie with me on the
subway Saturday night. That guy deserves MAJOR credit for braving the NYC
subway with all of us (I guess that goes for Quad too, for getting us all there
:-)
* Lindsay being the best Virgin there...
* Kimi randomly molesting people (at least I got a hug)
* The Eddie herd.
* Having a Columbia not afraid to let me launch her (Melissa Jade - thank you
for everything!)
* Larry making his pics available.
* Talking to Sal about some stuff.
* Getting to use my dancing celery in NYC :-D
* Freaking out "the normals" on the way to the theaters both nights/in the
lobby.
* JD's Paradise preshow (damn!!)
* Those poor late-night food service workers who had to deal with us and still
doing it without complaint.
* Larry & MMM's dual emcee Saturday night.
* The Con Committee for everything!

Low Points
_________
* Getting an actual (near) black eye upon being beamed with a full roll of
toilet paper Friday night (no hard feelings, just VERY unexpected. At least it
was the left eye, so it only required minimal makeup for Eddie the next day).
* Hearing about Mark T's plane situation - that really sucked.
* The price of drinks at the bar Friday night (well, the price of alcohol in NY
all-together).
* The severe lack of Dr. Pepper in New York (it's there in very limited
quantities, and searching that hard for it that late at night just made my head
hurt more :-P)
* The Metro Card machines giving change in gold dollars.
* The hotel not having any trashcans in the lobby/making us use the room card
to get into the lobby restroom.
* Going through the table Saturday night (um, oww).
* Food prices at both Stage and Carnegie Delis.
* Being told, "great costume, but I'd dock you points on the scarf fabric."
* The friggin' elevators at the hotel!
* People trying to "repair" the chain on my jacket...
* "You part o' dat 'Rocky Mountain Oyster Show' dat's doin' on??"
* The cab getting a flat tire on the way to the airport and nearly missing our
departing flight/the cab driver screwing us on the fare.
* My luggage getting sent to Milwalkee (sp?) instead of Vegas and having to
wait until 5pm Monday for it to arrive.
* Some things are ONLY done for charity...

Steve VanMeter
Cast Leader/Eddie
Frankie's Favorite Obsession
Las Vegas, NV
www.rockyhorrorlasvegas.com
Next show: August 7th
Graciously sponsored by The Sci-Fi Center
"Zenin, stop tickling me!"

Alex Savitzky

Jul 27, 2004, 6:52:17 AM7/27/04
Here in Boston, we have metal "frames" all over the city and big trash cans go
inside them. In other words, they're decorative frames around the cans. Well,
in preparation for the DNC, all the cans were removed but the frames were left.
So very soon afterwards, giant piles of trash appeared inside the can-less frames.

I'm pretty sure a bomb could be hidden in TRASH just as easily as in a trash CAN.

- Alex

In article <20040727025000...@mb-m23.aol.com>, goat-felcher
thef...@aol.comluvbiz (Mark Tomaino) says...

--
*** Alex ***
Director, FullBodyCast

Larry Viezel

Jul 27, 2004, 7:19:33 AM7/27/04
In article <20040727025000...@mb-m23.aol.com>,
thef...@aol.comluvbiz (Mark Tomaino) says...

> You can not be fucking serious. It would be just as easy to put one in any
> night drop at a bank...in any truck bed or under ANY car in the city and get
> much worse schrapnel than that..and do not tell me anyone would notice. The
> city father that fed you that line is lining his pockets with garbage can
money
> from unbought cans.

That may be the case that they aren't buying more but they actually took most
of them away in subway stations.

Larry.

Jul 27, 2004, 8:59:32 AM7/27/04
Mark:

>You can not be fucking serious.

Actually, yes he can. This is pretty common practice, I was talking to people I
knew who had gone to England and griped about having to carry trash with them
because they couldn't find any trash cans.

They finally asked where, if any, were... and discovered they'd been removed
because the IRA had been so fond of dropping bombs into them.

"One must have a heart of stone to read the death of Little Nell without
laughing" - Oscar Wilde

Quad Wallace

Jul 27, 2004, 9:03:09 AM7/27/04
In article <20040727045915...@mb-m14.aol.com>, rhps...@aol.com
(RHPSvegas) says...

> Now that I've finally had a chance to recover...
>
> High Points
> _________
> * Stephen commenting on my costume and singing Hot Patootie with me on the
> subway Saturday night. That guy deserves MAJOR credit for braving the NYC
> subway with all of us (I guess that goes for Quad too, for getting us all
there
> :-)

And note the following:

1) I didn't know, at the time of the subway party (this is what I will refer to
as that trip to the theater from this point on.. Bang your bars!), that we had
a Transylvanian with us. I saw him, but didn't know WHO he was.. Just thought
that he was a regular con attendee. Later, when I was told who he was (shut
up.. I had a bridal consultation earlier in the day, so I wasn't able to hear
who he was), I laughed soo hard. If he didn't get a show that night, I don't
know what he experienced. ;)

2) For those that were a bit disturbed by my request to not take photos on the
subway, here's a link to validate my concerns and reasonings.. I do, again,
apologize for killing the photo op, but I was looking out for everyone's best
interest. Dealing with the cops for a large group of people is one thing (as I
did at the Times Square station.. Luckily, we were dealing with a guy that
recognize me from previous subway parties), but to deal with them over photos
is something I wasn't willing to do. Here's a few links to satiate your
information gathering..

http://www.nycsubway.org/photoban.html
http://www.pdnonline.com/photodistrictnews/headlines/article_display.jsp?
vnu_content_id=1000521170
http://1010wins.com/topstories/winstopstories_story_141171549.html

Quad

--
miss halo 5 designs
www.misshalo5.com

Kim Woodworth

Jul 27, 2004, 12:40:20 PM7/27/04
Whew, I got back yesterday and now that I'm recovered too, hehe.

High points:

Meeting and chatting with Wally, Ruth, A.J., Shawn Anthony, Sheri, Dawn
Henline, Patti, Steve Vanmeter, Scott, Curry's Angel and many others!

NYC casts' show had the most energy I've ever seen in an individual cast's show

Having Stephen actually come up to me to chat, and hanging out with Sadie,
Kimi, and Perry a little and having them sign things

Lindsay's orgasm at the virgin initiation

Kimi during q&a, at the preshows, and during the virgin initiation when
the "all star" cast performed

Buying some things from Yasmin and Perry, that I am definitely treasuring
forever (especially the still of Tim biting Nell's ass, hehe)

Almost breaking my record of getting Crazed from Ruth (hope I left enough for
you Dawn, ;P)

Actually winning the costume challenge, although Franks had it easy compared to
Eddies and Columbias and Mags for SURE

Seeing everybody perform whom I'm friends with or made friends with

Getting a very freaking nice paisley fabric from a store that Patti posted
about in the fabric district! (thanks for the little black dress fabric too,
again!)

Also winning the Mick Rock photos and helping out the kinderfolk by it =)

And I am checking out Steve's Shocky DVD asap!

Performing in the all star show and Shocky

All the preshows were funny as hell and some had some really impressive
choreography and costuming ( Emily, you did look great as dinner Frank)

the international party that had so many great and well thought out costumes

The RH documentary was very verrrry good

Low points:

Not many but...

Taking no breaks to eat because I didn't want to miss anything, lol Mom is a
winner for getting us Subway...

Seeing the toilet paper go awry during whipping scene (Wally, I really enjoyed
watching you perform though).

Nearly going deaf multiple times, hehe

Getting soaked during Sweet T in the all star show by the Frank while I wearing
my dinner outfit, lol

Not being able to wear the party hat I worked on for two days straight because
it fell where I couldn't reach it, blah, lol.

Not wanting to bother MMM for the lips ring because he looked too busy, not
talking with Jim "Cosmo" and inadvertantly making Larry shake his fist at me
more, hehe

*I loved this con and did NOT want it to end. Kudos to the people who made it
all possible, all the power to you! I am really anticipating the Vegas con
next year and want to get signed up as soon as possible!

Arthur Levesque

Jul 27, 2004, 6:24:03 PM7/27/04
Larry>One of the sad tragedies of 9/11 is that there are considerably
Larry>fewer garbage cans in NYC. Its way too easy to drop a bomb in one
Larry>and have shrapnel everywhere.

Mark>You can not be fucking serious.

They've also removed *all* garbage cans and paper recycling bins from
the Washington DC Metro system.

Mark>The city father that fed you that line is lining his pockets with
Mark>garbage can money from unbought cans.

As Q pointed out, England, which had to cope with terrorist bombings
in the past, did them same because that was, in fact, what terrorists were
doing -- dropping bombs into garbage bins. It wouldn't surprise me if
similar things happened in Israel.
You can't blame people for following established precedents.
--
/\ Arthur Levesque <fnord?> http://boog.org & http://DammitJa.net __
\B\ack King of the Potato People & shanana-Cobain <*> Urban Spaceman (oO)

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 27, 2004, 6:29:07 PM7/27/04
In article <3piemhfe79...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, the wo/man that some
call "Tim" but most know as Cosmo's Factory <co...@cosmosfactory.org> scribbled
in Usenet cyber-crayon...

> Low Points:

> * Exit 16E (Does It Really Exist?!?!)

DUDE, seriously, LOFL mad props to that one! Who drove in from the west and
DIDN'T get screwed on that one? - I'd like to know. NY/NJ has the WORST fucking
marked roads ever. I'm sure that the Mapquest/Yahoo Maps / etc. maps are all
right in telling you to to look for "16E", but goddamn, if there is one, it sure
as fuck isn't marked that anyone I knew saw.

would still be driving around that seedy ass NJ neighborhood if not for the
steetwise collective we had in our vehicle,
jefF

--
Cirque-cago du Rockeil Convention – coming to Chicago in 2006! Boycott it now!
Midnight Madness; Music Box Theatre in Chicago & Official FermiLab Cast

Ruth Fink-Winter

Jul 27, 2004, 6:59:40 PM7/27/04
In Paris, the first thing they do when there is a security/terrorism alert
(after the 1986 Rue de Rennes bombing in Paris, and then after the Sept. 11
bombings in the US) is weld covers over all the public trash cans in the
city.

You know things are getting back to normal when the covers come off.

Ruth Fink-Winter

"Mark Tomaino" <thef...@aol.comluvbiz> wrote in message

Ruth Fink-Winter

Jul 27, 2004, 7:14:50 PM7/27/04
I apologize if I offended.

Telling a Brit that the rights to the play are available struck me as not
useful, since they aren't available in the UK (due to the continuing UK
Tour). My noting this (publicly, as the audience publicly noted the
availability of the rights) was not intended as scolding, and I'm sorry if
that's how it looked.

People who know me may have noticed that I have a love for detail; sometimes
this is useful and sometimes it gets me into trouble. I try not to come off
as overly critical. Frequently I fail. I am working on it.

Best wishes,
Ruth Fink-Winter
Maintainer of the RHPS FAQ
http://www.rockyhorror.org/faq/

"Cosmo's Factory" <co...@cosmosfactory.org> wrote in message

{snip}

> Low Points:
{snip}

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 27, 2004, 9:15:41 PM7/27/04
> Anyone else got any?

High Points
-----------
The Transylvanian attendees - they totally made the convention for me. Sadie is
just the most adorable thing ever (reminds me of my Grandmother before she
passed away) – I can genuinely say that I was glad to meet her. Kimi’s comment
of, 'I didn’t have to audition because "I was fucking the writer," was
thoroughly entertaining, though I’m still trying to figure out just how
appropriate that really was/is - though her chain smoking through the entire
panel discussion became quite amusing after about 15 minutes. Larry, it was
worth the money to bring them in.

Cosmo, generous and friendly as always.

A convention in New York Fuckin’ City. While I’d never want to live there again,
it was nice to be back there and enjoy it all again. Central Park, Times Square,
Delis, culture, not being able to go more than 5 seconds without hearing a car
horn, insane cab drivers, etc.

Having some of the MM peeps recruited to fold programs and laminate badges
Friday right before registration (which explains why some of it was so crappily
done – I was working on them ;-P) – yep, this was a lot of fun for me to help
out in some way... I like feeling useful.

The cast pre shows, again a REALLY good job all around by EVERYONE and a con
event high point – I even “got” the Lechez Moi one this time around (I didn’t
have anything to do with Rocky, but I didn’t walk away from it going “WTF was
that?” this time...)

Watching everyone have fun with the costume challenge.

Low Points
----------
Wrecking yet another digital camera of mine. For those keeping track, the
official score over the past 3 years of conventions is; Convention
Floors/Walls/Misc. Heavy Objects 3, jefF’s Digital Cameras 0

Yasmin “forgetting to pack” the Shock Treatment straightjacket for the auction –
you guys know me, I almost never bid on auctions, or participate in raffles or
buy much Rocky crap at all, but I was prepared to spend a lot of money to own
one of these. Though this was slightly compensated by seeing an original movie
Columbia corset and floorshow boa up close.

Yet another Rocky convention hotel that had issues / problems. Insanely slow
elevators (also indirectly affecting the destruction of my digital camera),
“damaged” rooms, wrong rooms rates / charges, asshole employees who somehow
think that it is wrong of the customer to get pissed and yell at them when we
get shitty service/attitude from them in the first place (seriously, trying to
argue with me for 5 minutes and charge me full rate and say that I didn't say I
was with the Rocky Horror convention when I made my room reservation is just
about the stupidest thing possible you can say to me - as if).

Almost no centralized party rooms/areas, and the hotel being complete assholes
to the rooms/room owners that did manage to get people to congregate in an area.
Didn’t make much of a difference though, I was so tired at this con, I probably
would have (i.e did) missed most of it anyway.

Altogether having very little or no time to talk to people – though, when you’re
too busy pointing a camera up other people’s asses, it leaves little time for
socializing during the events. Mark T, Bill, Alex, Cosmo, Kev, Scott, and
everyone else I wanted to talk to for more than 30 seconds, sorry, nothing
personal, I didn’t really talk to ANYONE more than that.

Waiting outside the Rocky theater for WELL over an hour to get in. At least it
didn’t rain at that time.

14 hours of driving in rain – both ways. Poorly marked roads, insanely expensive
parking, knees in the back from the back seat, etc. No more road trips to cons
for me... it’s flying all the way from this point on – fuck, I’m flying to the
Chicago con at this point.

Not being able to get on line in NYC to post pics or do anything. Coming home
to, I kid you not, 1,900+ e-mails.

Odd
---
Believe it or not, nothing exceptionally odd really happened to or around me at
this convention – so, I suppose you can say THAT was odd.

Now, off to edit 1,200 convention pics and to start planning Chicago 2006 O.o

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 27, 2004, 9:33:50 PM7/27/04
In article <1d1ypbs21qw...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, the wo/man that
some call "Tim" but most know as Larry Viezel <lar...@nominex.com> scribbled in
Usenet cyber-crayon...

> Perhaps your pint *is* different :-)

My "pint" is different. It says Jack Daniels, and you'd be surprised at all of
the crazy shit I see with that one.

never just one to let the misspelling joke go,

Sean Twomey

Jul 27, 2004, 9:45:58 PM7/27/04
"RHPSvegas" <rhps...@aol.com> wrote

> * The guy that bears too much of a resemblance to Kevin Smith (sorry I
forgot the name, but Jason Mewes was right!); ST and all of the RKO Army.

That would be Silent Pete... For anybody that questions the resemblance,
check out the picture of him at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash on his
cast bio (http://rkoplayers.com/ , under cast bios, "Peter"). One of these
days, I'm gonna try to get him to go back to their store and sit there
signing merchandise... lol :-)
It was great to finally drag some of my peeps to a con. 'Bout time they
got some culture...lol :-)

ST

Mark Tomaino

Jul 27, 2004, 10:15:55 PM7/27/04

> You can't blame people for following established precedents.
\
I do not...i am just shocked at that one.

I actually did notice a lack of trash cans but did not think about it too much.

Jul 27, 2004, 10:51:02 PM7/27/04
Sean:

>For anybody that questions the resemblance,
>check out the picture of him at Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash on his
>cast bio

Um... k... he totally looks like Silent Bob... but sadly the wax dummy looks
more like Tim Curry than anything else.

He looks better than the action figure. Rock on.

Jul 27, 2004, 10:53:59 PM7/27/04
My baby's fava:

>You can't blame people for following established precedents.

Yeh, but at least the English have streetcleaners out like ad nauseum. NYC is
still a damned mess. A fun mess with too much to do in too little time, but a
mess all the same.

Jordan D. White

Jul 28, 2004, 10:57:10 AM7/28/04
Back in <20040727045915...@mb-m14.aol.com>, rhps...@aol.com
(RHPSvegas) was like...

> High Points

> * Meeting the Vestal Violaters of Binghamton
> (http://geocities.com/rhpsbinghamton - check these guys out!! Best of luck on
> finding a permanant home, hope you make it to Vegas next year).

Wheee! Thanks for the shout out! And for telling me about this site, to which
I was painfully oblivious. I hope to get my own pictures and favourite moments
up soon, but my sleep schedule is STILL completely off right now!

But a quick downer- my wife Devon and I had a GREAT time at the con, but of
course we spent way too much money (as I'm sure everyone did). So what happens?
Well, driving back to Binghamton, someone apparently decided that the middle of
the road was the best place to leave their muffler. That muffler and the
underside of our car had an abrupt meeting, resulting in the transmission fluid
pan of our car being ruptured. We had to get towed the last 40 miles back to
Binghamton. So, long story short, $500 extra bucks added to the price of the
weekend!

--
-Jordan D. White, <a href="http://www.wax-work.com/">wax-work.com</a>
- Rocky Horror Binghamton, NY

RHPSvegas

Jul 28, 2004, 3:38:02 PM7/28/04
<< Wheee! Thanks for the shout out! And for telling me about this site, to
which
I was painfully oblivious. >>

No prob, welcome to the ng :-)

<< So, long story short, $500 extra bucks added to the price of the
weekend! >>

That sucks. As long as you guys are alright, that's all that really matters,
but shit like that really dampens things. Hope you guys are doing well.

Jul 28, 2004, 3:52:41 PM7/28/04
> let me guess - you were probably one of the stupid fucking idiots that
wouldn't
> stop throwing toilet paper on Saturday too,
> jefF

Yes add to the list the people who were throwing TP directly at the actors in
front! Bastards. And not just tossing it but hurling it at peoples heads and
hitting a few from what I saw. I would have killed someone if they hit me. In
fact I saw a tech guy or trannie or something (it was dark so I couldn't see
really well) first yell at the people, and when they continued to do it, run up
to them and shout in their faces! Hurrah for security!

--
E (TCLCTTB & Everyone's Favourite Obsession)

http://www.studentorg.umd.edu/sm-t/pub2/ (SM old site)
http://paradoxysm.net/mechanics/contact.html (SM new site)

Alex Savitzky

Jul 28, 2004, 4:23:01 PM7/28/04
There were a couple of guys in the row in front of us (about halfway back, stage
left side of the center section). I think they were regulars. One of them kept
throwing them at the stage and the other one kept whipping them back over his
head into the face of one of our cast members (Lisa/Diva - the red-headed Janet
in our Bettlejuice preshow).

We left soon after because we were exhausted and about a two-ply charmin away
from getting arrested for what we wanted to do to them.

- Alex

In article <19i341bgis0...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, goat-felcher E
<Azi...@aol.com> says...

Jul 28, 2004, 4:37:08 PM7/28/04
In article <d1pdpei5k3...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Alex Savitzky
<al...@savitzky.com> lies and says...

>> We left soon after because we were exhausted and about a two-ply charmin away
> from getting arrested for what we wanted to do to them.
>
> - Alex

Thats really damn funny.

RHPS at VT

Jul 28, 2004, 5:34:37 PM7/28/04
In article <1k6w6q1cej8...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>,

jefF - Midnight Madness <mmrhp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Kimi’s comment of, 'I didn’t have to audition because "I was fucking
> the writer," was thoroughly entertaining, though I’m still trying to
> figure out just how appropriate that really was/is - though her chain
> smoking through the entire panel discussion became quite amusing
> after about 15 minutes. Larry, it was worth the money to bring them
> in.

Though not as amusing as her smoking under her jacket through the first
half of Rocky at the theatre Saturday night. (She was passed out most of
the 2nd half.)

ATEgic1

Jul 28, 2004, 5:59:44 PM7/28/04
>> So, long story short, $500 extra bucks
>> added to the price of the weekend!

Okay, my judgement is Devon and Jordan win for the lowest point of after
convention happenings . . .

Second is Steve, getting his luggage sent to Milwaukee (was it?)!!! . . .

Mine was nothing compared. Erica and Anissa got me to Philadelphia in great
time, of course, with time to spare . . .

Then I get on my AmTrak train, the last one of the night, back to Lancaster,
PA, right? And we have to hold up for over an hour waiting for the NYC train
to get in -- for the one hour trip back to Lancaster.

Apparently there was "something on the tracks" which cancelled all trains going
out that way (toward NY and points South) . . .and all trains entering
Philadelphia from 'that way' (North?).

Anyway, the extra hour wait is nothing compared to $500.00 dollars damage to a
car or a tow truck ride, or lost luggage.

Even though I didn't spend too much, except for food, at the convention (once
there; spent a bit, of course, previous to arriving) -- my low point is coming
back home nearly completely broke (spending my last $20.00 for a cab home -- no
busses in Lancaster after 5 p.m. on Sunday) and nothing coming in until . . .
geez, tomorrow or later this week!

Love and Light,
Curry's Angel

Arthur Levesque

Jul 28, 2004, 7:03:39 PM7/28/04
A>You can't blame people for following established precedents.

Q>Yeh, but at least the English have streetcleaners out like ad nauseum.
Q>NYC is still a damned mess. A fun mess with too much to do in too little
Q>time, but a mess all the same.

I think it was like that even before the trash cans were removed.
DC's Metro, however, was and is relatively clean before and after the trash
cans were removed -- except for those damned free papers the Washington
Post shoves into everyone's hands as they board the trains. Those are all
ending up left behind.

Ruth Fink-Winter

Jul 29, 2004, 1:00:42 AM7/29/04
Wally, who played Whipping Scene Frank, was hit directly in the head and in
the groin by those toilet paper slinging idiots.

If he ever gets the people responsible for that alone, I think they'll
regret it. (Wally is a second degree black belt. Ever been kicked in the
head by someone wearing platform heels?)

--
Ruth Fink-Winter
The Anal Retentive Rocky Horror Costume List

"Alex Savitzky" <al...@savitzky.com> wrote in message

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 29, 2004, 10:58:38 AM7/29/04
In article <_v%Nc.1530$984...@news01.roc.ny>, the wo/man that some call "Tim"
but most know as "Ruth Fink-Winter" <rut...@hotmail.com> scribbled in Usenet
cyber-crayon...

> Wally, who played Whipping Scene Frank, was hit directly in the head and in
> the groin by those toilet paper slinging idiots.
>
> If he ever gets the people responsible for that alone, I think they'll
> regret it. (Wally is a second degree black belt. Ever been kicked in the
> head by someone wearing platform heels?)

Yeah, that was definitely NOT one of the finer convention / Rocky moments that
I've witnessed. I mean, I can kinda understand if it was a "regular" audience
with maybe mostly virgins, but this was a fucking convention with mostly all
seasoned Rocky veterans (i.e. people that SHOULD FUCKING KNOW BETTER!). I
observed people that I KNEW are MEMBERS of the NYC and other casts participating
in this total bullshit (and I’d be happy to point a couple of them out to Wally
at a future con just to see him give them the high heel kick to the head) -
fuck, if that's the kind of nonsense that they have and allow at their shows,
I'm GLAD I'm back home. I realize that we're all basically mimicking a movie and
we aren't at the top of sophistication or maturity to begin with, but can we
really truly regress any more to REAL 12 year old level antics?

quite disappointed in that stupid immature display of behavior,

RedKitty

Jul 29, 2004, 11:26:46 AM7/29/04
Lol go get em Wally! Why does the Doctor Demento..."Boot to the Head" come to
mind lol Poor Wally though not fun.

Hugs and Purrs
Kitten*

Patti Pope

Jul 29, 2004, 11:56:05 AM7/29/04
Last time, on BATMAN <1983utj9kh6...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, jefF -
Midnight Madness <mmrhp...@aol.com> Was quoted as saying...

> observed people that I KNEW are MEMBERS of the NYC and other casts
participating
> in this total bullshit >

*** PLEASE If you know who the ones you saw doing it from the NYC cast are, do
tell me....that way I can personally kick thier asses! I missed most of the
toilet paper fiasco b/c I was in the other theatre getting changed for space
scene, but when I heard about it I was furious. So like I said...do tell me who
you saw...I really need to kick some ass..***
**P.S.- Do it through email if it will make you feel more comfortable naming
names...lol.**
--------------
>> "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful....hate me because I'm a fucking bitch"
Patti, Magenta, NYC Cast

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 29, 2004, 12:11:43 PM7/29/04
In article <wfoyostrb2...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, the wo/man that some
call "Tim" but most know as RedKitty <happyph...@hotmail.com> scribbled in
Usenet cyber-crayon...

> Lol go get em Wally! Why does the Doctor Demento..."Boot to the Head" come to
> mind lol

"And one for Jenny and the Wimp!"

"hey, I don't want no boot to da head - I'm coverin' up my head",

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 29, 2004, 12:22:00 PM7/29/04
In article <1kt2s7d0k82...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, the wo/man that
some call "Tim" but most know as Patti Pope <itsgot...@aol.com> scribbled in
Usenet cyber-crayon...

> *** PLEASE If you know who the ones you saw doing it from the NYC cast are, do
> tell me....that way I can personally kick thier asses! I missed most of the
> toilet paper fiasco b/c I was in the other theatre getting changed for space
> scene, but when I heard about it I was furious. So like I said...do tell me who
> you saw...I really need to kick some ass..***
> **P.S.- Do it through email if it will make you feel more comfortable naming
> names...lol.**

Unfortunately, I don't know the names and I don't want to take the chance of
misidentifying anyone. There is one guy I'm relatively positive that I can
identify (the one I shouted "scene is over, you fucking asshole" directly at
when they were uncovering Janet and Rocky and he was STILL doing it – he might
even remember ME), the rest though I'm not sure enough. I'll check through my
pics though, I think I took at least one or two pics of the audience during the
show, if not during the actual happening, and I'd be happy to forward them if I
have anything where you might be able to identify the people.

watch out for me and the camera,

Ron Maxwell

Jul 29, 2004, 12:31:28 PM7/29/04
I have sent a personal e-mail to Jeff, Ruth, and Wally to ascertain who
exactly from the NYC cast was involved. Dawn Miller and myself take
these things very seriously. If anyone is aware of the persons from the
NYC Cast who were involved I would appreciate an e-mail. Please
accept our apology on behalf of the members of the NYC Cast.

Thank you.
Dawn Miller and Ron Maxwell - NYC Cast

Patti Pope

Jul 29, 2004, 12:38:18 PM7/29/04
Last time, on BATMAN <65dp74vmu0...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, jefF -
Midnight Madness <mmrhp...@aol.com> Was quoted as saying...
> I'll check through my
> pics though, I think I took at least one or two pics of the audience during
the
> show, if not during the actual happening, and I'd be happy to forward them if
> have anything where you might be able to identify the people.
>
> watch out for me and the camera,
> jefF

***Awesome....thanx. Incriminatiing photos CAN be good,lol. Anyway, one of the
sad things in NY is that we get a lot of really over eager audience members who
become friends with one or two cast members and then automaticly think they are
actually in cast. I know that might sound crazy, as if to say that the cast is
soo special people are lying about belonging to be cool..lol. But, its actually
true in a way. This sucks b/c in instances like this (which I actually think it
might have been these people and not actual real cast members,but I could be
wrong)the whole deal can get us into a little trouble and almost ruin something
that was really great.I'm sure Ron, super Brad that he is, will take care of it
ASAP.I cant wait to see the pics though, b/c if its who I think it might
be...well hes got a spike heel Magenta boot to the ass coming his way!***

MIBecky

Jul 29, 2004, 12:38:44 PM7/29/04
In message <1kt2s7d0k82...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Patti Pope

PATTIIIIIIII!!!!! WOO HOO!!! ;)

MIBecky
--
www.midnightinsanity.com - The 'World Famous' Midnight Insanity
http://www.midnightinsanity.com/CirqueDuRockeil/index.shtml - Cirque Du

"All I got in this world is my balls and my word. I don't break them for
anyone." - Scarface

christina benner

Jul 29, 2004, 1:35:45 PM7/29/04
In article <d1pdpei5k3...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Alex Savitzky
<al...@savitzky.com> says...

you know what i hate? when a cast has one or two very simple rules, and someone
has to go and break them. don't throw TP at the screen or the actors. i would
think that would be common sense, but then, i am canadian. maybe we do things
different up here.

--
..don't dream it, be it...
Canadian Magenta

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 29, 2004, 2:18:40 PM7/29/04
In article <opmc19gqrm...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, the wo/man that some

call "Tim" but most know as Patti Pope <itsgot...@aol.com> scribbled in
Usenet cyber-crayon...

> ***Awesome....thanx. Incriminatiing photos CAN be good,lol. Anyway, one of the
> sad things in NY is that we get a lot of really over eager audience members who
> become friends with one or two cast members and then automaticly think they are
> actually in cast. I know that might sound crazy, as if to say that the cast is
> soo special people are lying about belonging to be cool..lol. But, its actually
> true in a way. This sucks b/c in instances like this (which I actually think it
> might have been these people and not actual real cast members,but I could be
> wrong)the whole deal can get us into a little trouble and almost ruin something
> that was really great.I'm sure Ron, super Brad that he is, will take care of it
> ASAP.I cant wait to see the pics though, b/c if its who I think it might
> be...well hes got a spike heel Magenta boot to the ass coming his way!***

I'll admit, it very well could have been someone of the "cast member by
association" type of guys (lord knows that just about every cast has a couple of
those). I remember seeing the one I'm thinking about hang out with NYC cast
members a lot, and I kind of remember him having a NYC Rocky T shirt (I don't
know if you sell those to the general public or not though) but I can't say for
absolute sure that he is a NYC cast member as I don't know every member of your
cast. Pretty much all I can say based on memory alone at this point is that he
wasn't Mad Man Mike or Ron. ;-P

just don't persecute anyone on my claim here alone - I'll feel really bad if the
wrong guys get singled out,

Alex Savitzky

Jul 29, 2004, 2:41:57 PM7/29/04
I don't know him, but the guy on the right in the fishnet shirt was one of the
ones in front of me along with a larger guy. He kept jumping over the rows to
as to walk over the laps of my castmates rather than his friends and was also
throwing the tp *at* the stage and the rice *at* our faces:
http://www.nycrhps.org/gallery/jan2004/2.jpg

- Alex

In article <1kt2s7d0k82...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, goat-felcher Patti
Pope <itsgot...@aol.com> says...

Alex Savitzky

Jul 29, 2004, 2:46:28 PM7/29/04
Your apology is completely unnecessary but appreciated. I don't think anyone in
their right mind would hold it against you, the cast, the con committee, or
anyone else other than the idiots actually doing it.

Really makes me glad we have a security crew at my theatre. Nothing like one
freak layin' the smackdown on another freak. :)

- Alex

In article <AD9Oc.20747856$Of.34...@news.easynews.com>, goat-felcher Ron
Maxwell <rmax...@nycpinball.org> says...

paisleyfedora

Jul 29, 2004, 3:07:59 PM7/29/04
In article <1n9ube9o0zo...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Alex Savitzky
<al...@savitzky.com> says...

> I don't know him, but the guy on the right in the fishnet shirt was one of the
> ones in front of me along with a larger guy.

From my excellent vantage point at the stage right corner, I *also* saw the same
two guys (I am convinced of it from Alex's description/location/details) very
maliciously and repeatedly very forcefully throwing the toliet paper at the
performers and screen. Lots of it.

There were a few others scattered throughout the theatre throwing tp
inappropriately (I vaguely recognized several of them as convention goers/RHPS
people, but I don't know for sure specifically who and if they actually were
official members of any cast or not and thus would be uncomfortable pointing
fingers at them) and intentionally (and also wouldn't stop when very explicitly
told to stop), but those two guys really stood out.

I found the behavior absolutely appalling and can't believe Rocky people-- who
certainly should know better-- would do that.

Otherwise, I had a great time attending the show and convention in general.
Thanks again to the convention committee!

--jd

jefF - Midnight Madness

Jul 29, 2004, 3:09:51 PM7/29/04
In article <1fioya39ow4...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, the wo/man that
some call "Tim" but most know as Alex Savitzky <al...@savitzky.com> scribbled in
Usenet cyber-crayon...

> Your apology is completely unnecessary but appreciated. I don't think anyone in
> their right mind would hold it against you, the cast, the con committee, or
> anyone else other than the idiots actually doing it.

Most definitely seconded. While it is nice when a cast can keep its members in
line, and if it was your own show/theater it would have been a different
story/situation - in other situations though that are bascially out of your
control people act as individuals and I'd never hold the actions of an asshat or
two against a cast (not to say though that I wouldn't mind a cast disciplining
someone after the fact for various shitheadedness perpetuated by their members).

Lawd knows several of my cast members have done things over the past decade that
I wouldn't want held against me or my cast...

Jul 29, 2004, 6:22:38 PM7/29/04
That poor monkey...

In article <1n9ube9o0zo...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Alex Savitzky

<al...@savitzky.com> lies and says...

Sean Twomey

Jul 29, 2004, 7:08:24 PM7/29/04
"RedKitty" <happyph...@hotmail.com> wrote

> Lol go get em Wally! Why does the Doctor Demento..."Boot to the Head" come
> mind lol Poor Wally though not fun.

Hehehe... Boot To The Head is one of our most successful preshows... lol

And it's a damn good thing I was in the back when the TP started
flying - I've got a zero tolerance for peeps that intentionally hit the
actors or other people... I would have stage-dived over the seats into the
audience and made them eat the whole damn roll.... I abhor unnecessary
violence... necessary violence, on the other hand... (it's not that I'm a
violent man, but I'm just so good at it...lol)

ST

Sitemaker

Jul 29, 2004, 7:24:25 PM7/29/04
I need to know what part of Canada you're from.. so I can move there !

Seems to me we have our share of people distinctly lacking common
sense .. an inarguable point considering that we just knowingly
brought back in the same bunch of crooks in the recent election.
(course, one might say that pretty much identifies what part of the
country NOT to move to)

(All said in fun, I hate politics, so please.. I'm not trying to start
a discussion on which party is the lessor evil)

The guy who wrote the hold-up note on the back of one of his own
personalized checks comes to mind.

ohh.. I almost forgot...... eh?

Jeff (just another Canuck) D

===================

>> > Yes add to the list the people who were throwing TP directly at the actors
>in
>> > front! Bastards. And not just tossing it but hurling it at peoples heads
>and
>> > hitting a few from what I saw. I would have killed someone if they hit
>me. In
>> > fact I saw a tech guy or trannie or something (it was dark so I couldn't
>see

>> > E (TCLCTTB & Everyone's Favourite Obsession)

MagentaTNP

Jul 29, 2004, 8:37:43 PM7/29/04
In article <_v%Nc.1530$984...@news01.roc.ny>, the wo/man that some call "Tim"
but most know as "Ruth Fink-Winter" <rut...@hotmail.com> scribbled in Usenet
cyber-crayon...

> > Wally, who played Whipping Scene Frank, was hit directly in the head and in
> > the groin by those toilet paper slinging idiots.
> >
> > If he ever gets the people responsible for that alone, I think they'll
> > regret it. (Wally is a second degree black belt. Ever been kicked in the
> > head by someone wearing platform heels?)

I was sitting up in the front row when the raid of TP starting slamming the
performers up front! I was really worried about everyone and even covered my
head in fear of getting a hard one on the noggin' (well at least a different
type) Glad noone was seriously hurt...but I want to commend the performers for
staying in character and performing their hearts out...even though a few
immature morons tried to ruin it.

--
Erica
Cast Manager/Magenta

"And if you've got no other choice
You know you can follow my voice
through the dark turns and noise
of this wicked little town." Wicked Little Town/Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Seth Frumkin

Jul 29, 2004, 9:27:50 PM7/29/04
those would definitely be the two guys...they also stole about 3 shopping
bags full of TP from the maid's closet at the hotel (not to mention a bunch
of con badges). I was late leaving for the show so I unfortunately had to
get them to lead me to the theater.

-seth
"paisleyfedora" <SPAMmadame...@kraftavengeryahoo.com> wrote in
message news:qhe3gt5a20...@news.rockynewsgroup.org...

Quad Wallace

Jul 29, 2004, 10:49:56 PM7/29/04
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

Sumbody is in TROUBLE.. OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!

I'm going to get the flogger.. I think that someone is going to get their ass
whupped..

OOOOOOOH!! :)

Quad

In article <1n9ube9o0zo...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Alex Savitzky
<al...@savitzky.com> says...

MIBecky

Jul 29, 2004, 11:02:12 PM7/29/04
In message <1h0ca7vzrx7...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Quad Wallace
<alicia(isthequeenoftheneighborhood)@quadprincess.com> said:
> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!
>
> Sumbody is in TROUBLE.. OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!
>
> I'm going to get the flogger.. I think that someone is going to get their ass
> whupped..
>
> OOOOOOOH!! :)
>
> Quad

Good LORD, Quad, you're sexy when you sound like a Dominatrix on Prozac. ;)
(Even when you don't!)

Alex Savitzky

Jul 29, 2004, 11:05:49 PM7/29/04
I have to come clean here. I was on my way to my hotel room to drop something
off and when I came out of the elevator, I saw a couple kids raiding the maid
closet of tp. I don't know if it was another group or just missing the two guys
I previously pointed out because those two at least weren't the ones at the closet.

In any case, they offered to fill my bag and I accepted. 20 or so rolls of tp
will not break the bank of any hotel, especially the crappy no name brand this
place had. :) I figured the hotel probably had more serious things to worry about.

So I got to the show, gave 5-10 rolls or so to others around me including a
group of virgins, and then threw the rest when the time came. I threw them up
high and behind me.

So, I threw correctly but I still stole. Let the beatings begin.

- Alex

In article <quhOc.19803$Nu4....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>, goat-felcher "Seth
Frumkin" <safr...@hotmail.com> says...