(OT)Sad, but realiving new about a late cast member of BL

Draven T. Corvus

Mar 8, 2003, 12:44:46 AM3/8/03
Alameda County Police/Sheriff's Office have arrested 3 people and charged them
for murder in the horrible death of Jenna Simons, beloved member of our Props
crew @ Barely Legal.
For all of those who haven't heard, Jenna simons went missing on Oct 6th 2002,
she was on her way to she her soon to be ex-husband Michael. Jenna's car was
found later that night in the parking lot of a Bar in the Livermore Ca area. No
body was found at the scene. Her Body was fond about a week later in the delta
by Stockton. Police did not suspect her husband was involved, but with news
that we have now gotten that was false.
It's a shame that a life had to lost, and a sweet dedicated person had to beg
for her life after already beeing shot once. It's also shame that we all on the
cast of BL believed Micheal when he told us that he wasn't involved, as that he
was a member of BL's props crew just soon after she went missing. Yet it is a
relief that this crime is not going unsolved, and that all involved are going
to charged to the full extent of the law.
Below is a link to the article, please read it and put Jenna's close friends
and her family in your thoughts. I hope for this weekends show that we dedicate
it to the memory of Jenna.
http://www.timesstar.com/Stories/0,1413,125%257E10859%257E1222030,00.html?
search=filter

Here is the article from the SF Chronical;
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?
file=/chronicle/archive/2003/03/05/BA140546.DTL

Thank you very much and lets not make what happens to one of our own go
forgotten.
"Ohanna means Famliy. Famliy means, no one gets left behind or Forgotten."

--
Draven T. Corvus
Actor/Cast Tattoo Artist

"I'm reminded of the great Socrates who once said...
'I Drank What?!'"--Chris Knight

BertSchnik

Mar 8, 2003, 2:49:46 AM3/8/03

I read the article and Im just...speechless. Thats fucked up as hell,
fucked-up-as-hell.

Please advise your deceased friends parents to attend each and every parole
hearing and to make sure they voice how they feel each time-their daughter is
dead but her wishes (to keep that fuck in jail for as long as the law allows)
can still be heard via them.

My condolances. :(

Bill

Mark Tomaino

Mar 8, 2003, 3:02:07 AM3/8/03
My deepest sympathy to my friends at BL and the family of their friend Jenna.
Mark
Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com
"Wow. Nice job, Mark. You've totallly re-engineered the meaning of the word
'asshole'. " - 17-five...@fabulous.com 12/2/2002

CURRYED87

Mar 8, 2003, 8:18:29 PM3/8/03
>>I read the article and I'm just...

>> speechless. Thats fucked up as hell,
>> fucked-up-as-hell.

Bill, you words hold true for me as well. It is frightening to know there are
people out there with absolutely no conscience or feeling for human life.

Proof that evil does exist.
Very tragic.

Ang

BERNICHO

Mar 8, 2003, 8:44:03 PM3/8/03
The deepest sympathies of Sins and the SoCal Sharks are with you all.

.

Bernie Bregman
Cast Leader/Brad/Rocky/MC
Sins O' The Flesh (Nuart Theatre_Los Angeles)
www.sins.LA
"Hardcore Fucking Shark"
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
CHOMP
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

DrDimitri

Mar 8, 2003, 9:06:50 PM3/8/03
Obviously......my thoughts go to Barely Legal still. Afterall, Jenna was family
to me too. As BL will always be. I dedicated our show, privately, to Jenna,
last night.

Marc Berman "Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
Frank/Rocky/Riff
Wild and Untamed Things,
http://wut.rhps.org
drdi...@aol.com
ex BL member =(
http://www.barelylegal.rhps.org
Awarded "Biggest Nut on the Net"

Geena Phillips

Mar 9, 2003, 11:41:06 AM3/9/03
My god; that is just awful. My condolences to her family, as well as her friends in
Barely Legal.

--
A lone Micronaut lost in a world of Star Wars action figures,
Geena-- Worrier Princess

"Reciprocity... is the key to every relationship."
--LAPD Capt. Dudley Smith (James Cromwell), in L.A. Confidential

"Andy Warhol once said that everyone would be famous for fifteen minutes. The
unfortunate corollary is that everyone will also appear in a Freddie Prinze, Jr.
movie for fifteen minutes."
--me

"This is like driving a Rolls Royce, naked, in mink underpants."
--Tony Bourdain

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if
you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very
least you need a beer."
-- Frank Zappa

"I'm not sayin' it's the best thing in the world FOR ya; I'm just sayin' it's the
best thing in the world."
-- Alton Brown

Abby NorMal

Mar 9, 2003, 9:36:36 PM3/9/03
Yes, my deepest sympathies to those out with you all that will also be affected
by this horrible crime.. this is aweful. and i am moved to tears by what you
wrote. it is too hard to read the article right now.. but I will read it
later. I am sorry again for everyone's loss!

Linda aka Abby NorMal
Philly's Transylvanian Nipple Productions
visit our cast site at: www.transylvanians.org

Draven T. Corvus

Mar 11, 2003, 3:57:10 AM3/11/03
Thank you all for your support, and I will keep you all updated on the Verdics
of the Trials of the acussed.
I will also let everyone know that you all send your best wishes and will keep
her and all the rest of the fallen cast members all around our great community
in your hearts.

CheshireEddie

Mar 11, 2003, 9:55:10 PM3/11/03
My memory of Jenna was as the girl who always had baby wipes in hand and
ready for me during the time that I played Eddie AND Dr. Scott. The last
night she was there I joked about getting her a credit in the program for
that :-)

I knew the truth behind her murder would be unpleasant, but the news report
shocked me. I literally felt sick reading it. I'm glad it was not posted
on the NG, and I commend Draven for wording his post as tastefully as he
could. The details in the news report are just too horrible. It is
unfathomable how sick people can be.

I feel better knowing that they caught the people responsible. I just wish
I could have been spared the rest of the news.

--
Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA

Mark Tomaino

Mar 12, 2003, 1:33:55 AM3/12/03
Is there a pic of her online somewhere?

Draven T. Corvus

Mar 12, 2003, 1:56:39 AM3/12/03
I realised that I'm posting a reply without thinking too clearly on Wed, 12 Mar
2003 06:33:55 GMT and mostlike hating myself in the morning to article
<20030312013355...@mb-mo.aol.com>, thef...@aol.comluvbiz (Mark
Tomaino) says...

> Is there a pic of her online somewhere?

Yes there is here's the URL