OT: Jack Lemon dies

DrDimitri

Jun 28, 2001, 8:08:06 PM6/28/01
I was watching the news really late last night. Jack Lemon died. This only
means that the Odd Couple is back together again. He was 78 years young.
Many may remember him from The Odd Couple, The Front Page, The China Syndrome,
Grumpy Old Men (1&2). Some Like It Hot (w/Marilyn Monroe).
Jack an Walter Mathau performed together MANY times. Now they are together
again in that great theater in the sky.
So Long Jack and thanx for all the memories.
Marc Berman "Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
Actor w/ Barely Legal, Oakland, CA
Alumni:Erotic Nightmares, Bawdy Caste, Cosmic Light, Under Sedation
drdi...@aol.com
http://www.barelylegal.rhps.org

Vince Clortho

Jun 29, 2001, 10:31:10 AM6/29/01
drdi...@aol.com (DrDimitri) wrote in message news:<20010628200806...@ng-fg1.aol.com>...

I woke up to that on the news yesterday morning. There's a wonderful
way to start the day, hearing that one of the greatest actors in
history is gone... I started to make a post about it myself, but for
some reason, I couldn't load up the group page. Oh well. Anyway, he
may be gone but he led a prolific life and career, and I'm sure that
he will never be forgotten. Now, if you would, I'd like you to join me
in a toast,
*raises little white cup w/black print*

To absent friends.

--- ---

Justin Taylor
aka: Vince Clortho, aka: Brad Majors,
- Aspiring Asshole,
Resident Keymaster,
Internet Karaoke King! (My Sweet Transvestite makes 'em squeal!),
Hopeless Romantic,
"Sweet Heart" ;) -

*E-mail me at: vince_...@hotmail.com

Richard Davidson Jr.

Jun 29, 2001, 1:05:29 PM6/29/01
vince_...@hotmail.com (Vince Clortho) wrote in message news:<6a34b4c4.01062...@posting.google.com>...

> To absent friends.

I'm still feeling down from John Lee Hooker dying last Thursday night.
I guess I'll still have The Boom-Boom Room to go to, but it just won't
be the same without him being there...

See you round like a record,
Richard Davidson
Bawdy Caste, The Park Theatre, Menlo Park, CA
http://www.bawdycaste.org
Reno Show - 4 Days and counting...

Vince Clortho

Jun 29, 2001, 5:55:17 PM6/29/01
> I'm still feeling down from John Lee Hooker dying last Thursday night.
> I guess I'll still have The Boom-Boom Room to go to, but it just won't
> be the same without him being there...
>
> See you round like a record,
> Richard Davidson
> Bawdy Caste, The Park Theatre, Menlo Park, CA
> http://www.bawdycaste.org
> Reno Show - 4 Days and counting...

My God, that's right. John Lee did die last week. And Carrol O'Connar
is gone too. That's 3 of my all time favorites in the last week...

Sean Twomey

Jul 1, 2001, 2:30:16 PM7/1/01

"Vince Clortho" <vince_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> My God, that's right. John Lee did die last week. And Carrol O'Connar
> is gone too. That's 3 of my all time favorites in the last week...

Jeezus - it's a good thing I'm not famous or talented, I'll probably live
forever...
(You ever notice that famous people always seem to die in groups? Nobody
dies for like six months, and then three or four will die within a month...
Wierd.)

ST

Jul 1, 2001, 3:24:11 PM7/1/01
>(You ever notice that famous people always seem to die in groups? Nobody
>dies for like six months, and then three or four will die within a month...
>Wierd.)

Yeah, there's the old saying that "good people go by threes" and it's
frighteningly true.

Peace, Love, and Richard O'Brien
Q aka Vanessa
The NEW Richard O'Brien Crusade