OT: RIP "Crash Holly"

CheshireEddie

Nov 7, 2003, 7:15:20 PM11/7/03
Some of you out there know my involvement in professional wrestling. I
never post and RIP up, but had to because this hit me personally. Mike
Lockwood, known to WWE fans as Crash Holly, was one of the first people I
met when I started working for All Pro Wrestling. I remember when he got
hired by the WWE, hell I was there the day before his debut, when Michael
Modest was helping him bleach his hair for it, in the bathroom at our gym.
More recently he left the WWE, and had found a new home with us at Pro
Wrestling IRON. He was actually moving out here, to take a position on our
Board of Directors, and as an instructor at our school. An amazing talent
in the ring, and out of the ring. He had that "it" factor. From the moment
he got in front of the audience, he had them in his palm.

For me, though, it won't be his great matches in front of 30,000 people (or
sometimes just 50), it won't be his classic zany interviews, or his unique
walk to the ring, that I'll remember most. For me it will be bar-hopping in
San Francisco, getting ribbed by Crash and Donovan, and laughing our asses
off.

Rest sound brother, NOW you've made it to the Big Dance!

Michael Lockwood
1971-2003

--
Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA

BERNICHO

Nov 8, 2003, 1:20:25 AM11/8/03
How'd the little guy die?

Bernie Bregman
Cast Leader/Brad/Rocky/MC
Sins O' The Flesh (Nuart Theatre_Los Angeles)
Farley Flavors anytime I can get into a Shocky Show
www.sins.LA
"Hardcore Fucking Shark"
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
CHOMP
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

CheshireEddie

Nov 8, 2003, 12:30:24 PM11/8/03
The immediate cause was drowning on his own vomit. Some conclusions can be
drawn from that, however nothing has been confirmed.

--
Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA
http://barelylegal.rhps.org
PWI Head Of Security
http://www.prowrestlingiron.com

"BERNICHO" <skyb...@aol.com> wrote in message

L.A.var

Nov 12, 2003, 2:51:39 PM11/12/03
After marking down Wild & Untamed Things' next show date (12/5/2003) on a
calendar, "CheshireEddie" <pwhit...@comcast.net> proceeded to chug a beer and
then belch "The Star Spangled Banner" before babbling:

>Rest sound brother, NOW you've made it to the Big Dance!
>Michael Lockwood
>1971-2003

Shit! Just now saw the post. That sucks!! Crash will be missed. :(

--
L.A.var - "New Tag Team: Crash Holly & Perry Saturn called 'Lost In Space.'"
Tech Crew - Wild & Untamed Things (http://wut.rhps.org)

Sean Twomey

Nov 12, 2003, 6:36:45 PM11/12/03
Damn.... :-(

ST

"CheshireEddie" <pwhit...@comcast.net> wrote in message

CheshireEddie

Nov 13, 2003, 7:15:45 PM11/13/03
Yeah, he was pretty fuckin' awesome. I'll be at the memorial service
tomorrow, and then we have a special tribute at our show (PWI wrestling,
that is) on Sat. So it's gonna be a tough weekend.

--

"L.A.var" <La...@Sux2Bme.com> wrote in message