OT: RIP Marlon Brando

MagentaTNP

Jul 2, 2004, 12:27:47 PM7/2/04
I was actually really shocked by this!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5351267?GT1=4244

RIP...

--
Erica:)
Cast Manager/Magenta

"And if you've got no other choice
You know you can follow my voice
through the dark turns and noise
of this wicked little town." Wicked Little Town/Hedwig and the Angry InchW

Randy B.

Jul 2, 2004, 2:55:04 PM7/2/04
In article <401p7un155...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, MagentaTNP
<magenta...@hotmail.com> says...

> I was actually really shocked by this!!!
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5351267?GT1=4244
>
> RIP...

Going to watch "Apocalypse Now Redux" this weekend in his honour...
"The horror...the horror..."

--RB

Vegas Eddie

Jul 2, 2004, 5:22:41 PM7/2/04
.

scott
Cast Director / Eddie
DivineDecadence.org
The worst thing the enemy can do to us and the thing we have most to fear from
thier activities is that we should become like them -G.Kennan
Kindly sponsered by Kool Kollectables
Groups.msn.com/vegaseddie

Sean Twomey

Jul 2, 2004, 10:44:33 PM7/2/04
The end of an era...

ST

Whip Pockmark

Jul 3, 2004, 1:09:16 AM7/3/04
On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 16:27:47 +0000, MagentaTNP wrote:

> I was actually really shocked by this!!!
>
> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5351267?GT1=4244
>
> RIP...

Goodbye, Brando. I would have been honored to call you Godfather. -Whip