A Death in the Family

Rocky1712

Jun 5, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/5/97

Hi~
Today a close friend of mine and of everybody else in the Des Moines
theater of The Rocky Horror Picture Show passed away. Angela (Squeaky)
was a 17 year old high school student (and regular and Billy Joe's) just
getting ready to finish her Junior year. She and her friend Racheal (a 15
year old student and also a reguler at Rocky) decided to blow off 4th hour
and go drive around town. Racheal was driving the car and pulled up to
a busy intersection in Des Moines. Due to a blind spot in the view of the
street a truck could not see their car and hit them in the side killing
Angela and breaking Racheal's neck, several ribs and puncturing one of her
lungs. Angela will be forever missed and never forgotten. This message
is posted in her memory to help avoid another loss as great as the one my
theater is suffering. I would like to dedicate my performances for the
next year in her name and say to her that even though she is gone her
memorie will be with me and all the people she touched forever. I love
you both. Thank you.

Yours in Mourning,
Jamie Greene Rock...@aol.com

PS If you wish to send a message to the family or friends of Angela or
to Racheal who is still alive and in critical condition, please Email them
to me and I will make sure they get them.