[OT] RIP Barry White

Randy Brown

Jul 4, 2003, 6:45:32 PM7/4/03
Barry White died earlier today (7/4) of a liver ailment. Those of us
who grew up during the 1970s will surely remember the portly soul
singer with the deep, deep voice, who made some of the most sensual
records of the decade. Also, during his prime he recorded for 20th
Century Fox's record label.

--Randy B. (putting on Barry's "Stone Gon'" LP in tribute, baby)

SinisterMeg

Jul 4, 2003, 7:20:06 PM7/4/03
*Thank you for sharing your light with us, Barry.*

--
Hugs & Hoopla,
Meg

Vanessa ''Everyone is my superior'' Woodford

Jul 4, 2003, 8:06:38 PM7/4/03
I'll be lighting my sympathy candles yet again. May he rest in peace.
--
Linus Christ! We have Lolita complexes!
Janet wants to know if you'd like to see her naked....mole rat Rufus.

L.A.var

Jul 5, 2003, 7:22:52 AM7/5/03
Rest in peace, Barry White...the man with a voice that every other straight man
alive wishes he had--especially me.

--
L.A.var

MIBecky

Jul 5, 2003, 11:08:02 AM7/5/03
Oh, no. Not Barry! *sigh* RIP. Another major loss. Someone hand me that
warm, leftover beer from yesterday, please.

B.

www.midnightinsanity.com

Doctor Thomas B. Who

Jul 6, 2003, 9:42:17 PM7/6/03
I don't think anyone else could properly do that voice...the one guy on the
"Psychopathics in Outer Space" CD with ICP has it down though.

MIBecky <mi_b...@yahoo.comremovethisifyoudonwannagetyourmailbouncedback>