Another RH performer/fan has passed away :(

1 view

BertSchnik

Jan 15, 2005, 8:48:27 PM1/15/05

Another Rocky Horror performer and fan has passed away...

Frank Roccasanto died yesterday. Frank was well known in the Pennsylvania
Rocky Horror scene. He was a Frank N Furter both at the show and also on the
legitimate stage ( having done a run of The Rocky Horror Show earlier this year
, as well as other professional stage productions) and also a great Columbia,
not to mention a regular at Camp Onita ( a famous gay campground on the East
Coast known for its lavish and "larger than life" summer shows, kind of like
the 'Fire Island" of Pennsylvania.)

What more can I say? Frank was a sweetheart, he died young , he was an asset
to the RHPS community, and he carried a festive spirit with him almost always.

Franks wake and funeral will be sometime next week, feel free to e-mail me
if information is needed as to the location and such.

Rest in Peace.

Bill Brennan

Speak

Jan 16, 2005, 4:24:27 AM1/16/05
His obituary is listed online through the Easton, PA Express Times at
the following address.

http://www.legacy.com/etnj/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=3047704

I saw him perform a few times in Allentown and I'm sure I speak for
eveyone in the area, we will miss him.

Randy B.

Jan 16, 2005, 10:53:29 AM1/16/05
In article <20050115204827...@mb-m16.aol.com>, berts...@aol.com
(BertSchnik) says...

> Another Rocky Horror performer and fan has passed away...
>
> Frank Roccasanto died yesterday...

<snip>

Was this the Frank from the Allentown show?

If so or now, he and his loved ones have my condolences.

--RB

Sean Twomey

Jan 16, 2005, 2:24:11 PM1/16/05

"To Absent Friends..."

ST

"BertSchnik" <berts...@aol.com> wrote in message

RedKitty

Jan 16, 2005, 4:10:26 PM1/16/05
Not only was he a wonderful performer and Rocky fan. He was my good friend. I
will miss him greatly. He was very special and I will cherish all memories
greatly. Bill I tried to call both you and Adama. I had no idea about this
until I woke up this morning when my mom told me. I'm still in a kind of shock
over it. He had a beautiful heart and went through a lot of pain in his life
and now is very much at peace. From what I understand he died peacefully in his
sleep, and had many friends and family around him. I spoke to his Mom and his
significant other this morning which was really nice and it was was nice so I
know where he got his kindness from. I want to say so much more but I'm at a
loss for words...and kind of emotional. I'm going to go out of the house to
think for a while. God Bless you all and say "I love you" to any loved one you
come in contact with if you can...you never know when the powers that be might
take them from you. HUGS to my community here.
Jessica "Kitten" Feldman

randytheicon

Jan 17, 2005, 4:35:15 PM1/17/05
I'm reminded of a verse from "Evita". Don't know if it fits entirely,
but this has been in my head all day:

Remember, I was very young then
And a year was forever and a day
So what use could fifty, sixty, seventy be
I saw the lights and I was on my way
And how I lived, how they shone
But how soon the lights were gone

--RB