Marlyn Brando?

Chad Lehman

Jul 6, 2004, 11:33:20 PM7/6/04
Hi, guys--I was reading an article about Marlyn Brando's death at
http://www.deliciousironing.com/article.php/20040702205828329 and it
sounds like bunk to me. Is this guy for real? I don't know a lot about
Mr. Brando--although I loved his work as Jor-El in Superman--but am
really fairly interested in learning more about him, and this just seems
wrong. Thank you in advance!

Chad

Jul 7, 2004, 1:47:34 AM7/7/04
>Hi, guys--I was reading an article about Marlyn Brando's death

Well first off I think you mean "Marlon".

> it
>sounds like bunk to me.

That's because half of it is. Half of the article is the basic press copy,
available in most known papers... the other half is inserted rubbish likening
his life to Adolf Hitler's.

Sadly, it's not even entertaining as parody or satire. And if you're going to
knock someone's death, at least make it funny fer chrissakes.

"One must have a heart of stone to read the death of Little Nell without
laughing" - Oscar Wilde

MIBecky

Jul 7, 2004, 2:31:51 AM7/7/04

> Sadly, it's not even entertaining as parody or satire. And if you're going to
> knock someone's death, at least make it funny fer chrissakes.
>

> "One must have a heart of stone to read the death of Little Nell without
> laughing" - Oscar Wilde

Yeah. What Q said. At least make it funny, like AP for "The Passion". Now
THAT'S FUNNY! ;) And they had the class to wait 2000 years to do it. Even if
you count "The Life of Brian". Which I do.

MIBecky

--
www.midnightinsanity.com
"I think that gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a

Beverly Gerrish

Jul 7, 2004, 1:54:20 PM7/7/04
If you want the real skinny on Brando, pick up a used or bargain (its out of
print) copy of Brando by Peter Manso. Peter used to be an aquaintance of mine
back in P-Town and spent a lot of time researching his book. Its older, but the
facts about the man are there and its a very good read.
Bev

In article <19747-40E...@storefull-3311.bay.webtv.net>,
juicyf...@webtv.net (Chad Lehman) says...

--
Give yourself over to Absolute Pleasure T-Shirts!!

Marc Berman

Jul 7, 2004, 11:11:56 PM7/7/04
In article <19747-40E...@storefull-3311.bay.webtv.net>,
juicyf...@webtv.net (Chad Lehman) spewed forth...

Half of it is bunk. Marlon Brando, Jr. was nicknamed "Bud" He died at the age
of 80, so do the math. He was born in 1924. NOONE called him Fuhrer.
NO, he didn't hate people. He just didn't like fame. He was very political.
Assasination attempts with Elizabeth Taylor as a Colonel? HELLO?!
Whomever wrote that rubbish is ignorant. They tried to be satyrical and failed
miserably.

--
Marc Berman
Still the National Jew of RHPS