Tom Bradley and Rocky Horror

GLENN4711

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98

Tom Bradley, former mayor of Los Angeles, passed away yesterday, and we should
take a moment to recall that he once signed a full-page proclamation in honor
of Rocky Horror. After noting the success of both the stage play and the movie
in L.A., he concluded:

"Now, therefore, I, Tom Bradley, Mayor of the City of Los Angeles, do hereby
proclaim October 18, 1990, as 'Rocky Horror Picture Show Day' in Los Angeles,
and extend our best wishes for continued success in the future."

That would be hard to top, but Mayor Bradley came very close when, in 1991, he
proclaimed Friday the 13th "Freddy Krueger Day." I am not making this up! It
caused a big controversy, and I still have a clipping entitled "Mayor's
declaration of Friday the 13th as 'Freddy Krueger Day' horrifies critics." You
gotta love the guy! (And most people did; he was mayor for twenty years.)

C3PO Star1

Sep 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/30/98

>"Now, therefore, I, Tom Bradley, Mayor of the City of Los Angeles, do hereby
>proclaim October 18, 1990, as 'Rocky Horror Picture Show Day

COOL! 2 days after my b-day.
ROCKY ROCKY RAH RAH RAH!
SHOCKY SHOCKY RAH RAH RAH!
COLUMBIA COLUMBIA RAH RAH RAH!
LITTLE NELL ROCKS!

SkyBoy UZ

Oct 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/2/98

A little known fact-

Tom Bradley was in the same household during this past new years when a current
Rocky Performer in LA first slept with his most current ex girlfriend...

heheheheheheheh

Bernie
Sins O' The Flesh(Nuart Theatre, L.A.)
gotta love new years parties