R.I.P. Nick and Mary Yankovic

1 view

U62van

Apr 10, 2004, 1:18:46 PM4/10/04
i thought i would let everyone know,
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/04/10/news/top_stories/19_55_164_9_04.txt

I was at the show on fri in Appleton wi, and Al performed as usual, there were
people for a after show meet and greet, skip, Al's tour manager came out and
said Al was sick and didnt want anyone to catch it, Al was told after the
concert

fred

Scott McDee

Apr 10, 2004, 1:39:23 PM4/10/04
In article <20040410131846...@mb-m05.aol.com>, u62...@aol.com
(U62van) says...

I read the article earlier this morning. I kept checking the site to see if it
was real or not.

:(

--
Scott McDee
Broadway Bound and Gagged, Tempe AZ

Sean Twomey

Apr 10, 2004, 2:01:44 PM4/10/04
Damn.... :-( Losing both of your parents to an accident like that... I
can't even imagine it.... It's such a stupid, random little thing,
forgetting to open the flue on the fireplace like that - It's slipped my
mind a hundred times - and yet it kills so many people every year.... or it
may even have just fallen shut on it's own... Damn... :-(

To Absent Friends....

ST

"Scott McDee" <Mc...@ex-deliveryboy.comEDY> wrote in message

Amy Wake

Apr 10, 2004, 4:46:34 PM4/10/04
Fred said:
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004/04/10/news/top_stories/19_55_164_9_04.txt
SNIP
> > > fred

That's just so sad. Kind of slaps the rest of us in the face for taking life
for granted.

Amy x
--
Cast Director, Less Vulnerable (London)
www.lessvulnerable.co.uk

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Apr 10, 2004, 7:31:49 PM4/10/04
That is the saddest thing I've heard in such a long time. In any indepth
interview Al gives he always mentions his parents and he loved them very much.
Such a tragedy for a loving guy to have to deal with.

--
Back off man, I'm a scientist
ryan knoxville

Beverly Gerrish

Apr 10, 2004, 11:00:28 PM4/10/04
Oh, that is so sad! Fred, if you have a way of passing on condolences to Al,
please pass on that Kasey & I are very very sorry for his loss.
Bev

In article <20040410131846...@mb-m05.aol.com>, u62...@aol.com
(U62van) says...

--
Give yourself over to Absolute Pleasure T-Shirts!!

U62van

Apr 11, 2004, 12:12:22 PM4/11/04
ok, i just heard that Al did the show on the 10th, and at the beginning he
dedicated the show to them, there was some kind of graphics that was shown on
the video screens, and those who went seem to say that he gave 100%, im going
on the 15th in springfield, no word on any cancellations of shows, he is off
tonight the 11th and has shows on the 12, 13, 14, 15
if anyone wants to send condolences you can mail me and ill see that he gets
them

fred

Amy

Apr 11, 2004, 12:41:10 PM4/11/04
Wow, I just realized that happened here.

RIP

--
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
Amy

MagentaTNP

Apr 11, 2004, 8:12:26 PM4/11/04
In article <20040411121222...@mb-m12.aol.com>, u62...@aol.com
(U62van) says...

I am so unbelievably sad for Al. I can't believe he was able to gone on and
perform after such a TRAGEDY. I can't imagine losing a parent...but both of
them the same time. But..I guess the romantic in my heart (and I get choked up
thinking this), at least they were together and will be forever together. All
my love and condolences to Al...good for him for going on for his parents, I
am sure they were with him then and will always be there with him. The show
must go on.

RIP Nick and Mary

..

--
Erica:*(
Cast Manager/Magenta

"And if you've got no other choice
You know you can follow my voice
through the dark turns and noise
of this wicked little town." Wicked Little Town/Hedwig and the Angry Inch