لم تعُد "مجموعات Google" تتيح المشاركات أو الاشتراكات الجديدة من Usenet. وسيبقى بالإمكان عرض المحتوى السابق.

"Nad is Dog" passes away

30 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Brady Ferguson

غير مقروءة،
24‏/03‏/2003، 10:09:47 م24‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Many of us knew Dan as "Nad" or "Nad is Dog".... I got a phone call this
morning that he was killed last night in some kind of hit and run thing on
the freeway. Right now this is all the information I have.

When I get any more information, including any service or funeral
information, I'll post it here. I knew Dan for a long time as a dear
friend, and we had our differences and problems, but the loss hits me hard
personally.

I miss you Dan.
-Brady

Kev J. Boycik

غير مقروءة،
24‏/03‏/2003، 10:53:51 م24‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Another terrible and unfortunate loss for our community. One never knows quite
what to say when hearing something like this. I met Nad only a few times, but
I send my deepest sympathies and regrets to all his family, friends, cast
members, etc.

-kev j.b.

غير مقروءة،
24‏/03‏/2003، 11:13:07 م24‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Kevin:

>One never knows quite
>what to say when hearing something like this.

Sometimes silence is best.

[moment of silence]

Peace, Love, and RO'B,
Q,
W.S.A.*

*As determined by the Norman rating scale.

Richard Davidson

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 1:28:06 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
In article <%LPfa.206808$F1.11046@sccrnsc04>, "Brady Ferguson"

> I knew Dan for a long time as a dear
> friend, and we had our differences and problems, but the loss hits me
hard
> personally.

I was totally taken aback for a minute when I read the title of Brady's post.
Dan was always one of those guys that seemed to be able to get out of
every situation, no matter what was happening. I always pictured him as
one of those guys that would end growing really old and having a lot of
stories to tell of his life. There were times when he was a great friend and
times when he was an absolute bastard, but he always seemed to be the
guy that would be around.

All of my thoughts, hopes, and wishes go out to his extended family,
especially his kids, in this moment of sadness.

--
See you round like a record,
Richard Davidson

"No man is an island, except when he's taking a bath."
Normen Lovett

Mark Tomaino

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 3:24:23 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Oh my God.

This is a horrible tragedy. Probably they will never catch someone in a hit and
run but I hope they do and if they do I hope I find out who he or she is.

He was so full of life....so dedicated to RHPS ...and he was a sweet guy.

He even made me a "Producer" rub on to put on my cast T shirt one time. He was
pure and love and kindness. Always glad to see you and you were always glad to
see him. A great host when you came up his way and a fabulous guest when he
came down our way. I remember him at the 1999 new years eve party....he was
terrific.

I remember seeing him at the first Four Queens Con pumping nickels into
machines and getting drunk.

This is the second loss for BL...or at least for the Bay Area...in a short
time. I grieve for his RHPS family...I grieve for his family and other
friends....I grieve for Nad...He truly was Dog....and now he is with the Big
Dog..I am sure of it.

God Bless you Dan....you left the world a finer place.

Missing you
Mark

Vegas Eddie

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 3:47:29 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
.

Scott Michael James
Vegas Eddie
Divine Decadence
Cornflakes
Communities.msn.com/meatypics
"Elvis and Jesus are very similar, I like some of the things they did, its just
thier fans that annoy me"

Dan Torregrossa

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:59:56 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى

--
Dan "Kaos" Torregrossa
Assistant Director- The Lechez-Moi Cast, Boston

Arthur Levesque

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 9:11:51 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى

--
/\ Arthur Levesque <fnord?> http://boog.org & http://DammitJa.net __
\B\ack King of the Potato People & shanana-Cobain <*> Urban Spaceman (oO)

Jessica Feldman

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 9:13:01 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Brady Ferguson wrote:

Oh my god. I'm so sorry Brady. My thoughts and prayers go out for Dan
and to his family and friends.
Jessica Feldman

Samantha

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 10:13:27 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I am very saddened by this.
Nad was one of the first people I met at my first Con.
My heart goes out to his family
He will be truly missed.

~Samantha
aka Mistress Nico Blue

Randy Brown

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 10:42:24 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
--RB

RestInPeaceNad

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 10:53:50 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى

** Oh my god. I'm so sorry Brady.**

Nad was a great guy who alway's had
a smile on his face. It is sad that he
had his life cut short in such a stupid,
wasteful way.

But feel sorry for his family. Feel sorry
for his friend's. Feel sorry for the pote-
ntial his life would have had, the things
he would have done and the future that
could and should have been his.

Do not feel *sorry* for Brady. He has a
problem with underaged children. This
is why he was arrested and also why
Rocky Horror at the Bal was stopped.

Rest In Peace Nad

Shawn McHorse

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 11:36:58 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
After laying down the crack pipe on Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:53:50 GMT,
restinp...@aol.com (RestInPeaceNad) said...

> Do not feel *sorry* for Brady. He has a
> problem with underaged children. This
> is why he was arrested and also why
> Rocky Horror at the Bal was stopped.

I wondered how long it would take for this. Looks like the answer is just over
12 hours, from an anonymous throwaway account.

--
Shawn McHorse | Article posted through RockyNewsgroup.org -
Queerios (Austin, Texas) | the Rocky Horror Usenet newsgroup archive.

Mark Tomaino

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 11:52:31 ص25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
> Do not feel *sorry* for Brady. He has a
> problem with underaged children. This
> is why he was arrested and also why
> Rocky Horror at the Bal was stopped.

This is not the time or place for this.
Mark

Ed Reed

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 12:03:56 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
"Brady Ferguson" <br...@brady.org> wrote in message news:<%LPfa.206808$F1.11046@sccrnsc04>...

> Many of us knew Dan as "Nad" or "Nad is Dog".... I got a phone call this
> morning that he was killed last night in some kind of hit and run thing on
> the freeway. Right now this is all the information I have.

It took a while for this to sink in. Dan and I had our differences
and we kinda drifted apart the last year or so, but he really made me
feel welcome when I joined the Rocky community. He taught me the part
of Brad, and he helped me get to know people. He made me go to my
first convention and make friends and get involved. I started as a
clueless outsider and he helped me become a part of the group and
belong, the first time I'd ever really felt like I belonged anywhere.

At the costume contest at the Denver convention, where we were both
competing as Brad, we had pretty close costumes. It was going to be a
tough call between the two of us. Just before the contest, he took
his piece of chalk out of his pocket and broke it in half and gave one
of the halves to me, because I didn't have one. Ten seconds before
competing against me, he was still helping me. Winning was important
to Dan, but helping out a friend was even more so.

I owe Dan a lot. However much we fought, I owe him. He always seemed
invincible, larger than life. It's hard to believe he's gone. I'm
going to miss him.

MIBecky

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 12:17:54 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I did not know him well, but I knew him, and that is enough. I am in tears
with you, my friends. I know I don't post much anymore, mostly to stay away
from hurtful confrontations, but I feel compelled as a casual acquaintance to
make mention that I always thought of Nad as one of those "Special" people in
RHPS. I think you all know what I mean. And I mourn along with you for the
loss of this special person.

Much love to all,
MIBecky

In message <%LPfa.206808$F1.11046@sccrnsc04>, "Brady Ferguson"
back...

--
"Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!"

Divine Decadence

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 12:34:25 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Both Joe and I really liked Nad and were so happy that the last time we saw
him in Las Vegas we showed him a great time at the show and also had him at
a private party in our home. I will always remember him VERY happy,
laughing and with a smile. His passing is such a tragedy.

> > Do not feel *sorry* for Brady. He has a
> > problem with underaged children. This
> > is why he was arrested and also why
> > Rocky Horror at the Bal was stopped.

OK..this horrid "person" is way out of line here. What a sissy. This is not
about Brady at the moment. Mark T. is correct. If I knew you.. mystery
poster.. (whoever you are) I would probably dispise you as much as I dispise
the friggin' French government at the moment. ...And man..that's a lot.
Shame on you. I feel really sorry for you. I will always remember Nad with
great fondness,.
Megan Tabor
Las Vegas

Liz S.

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 2:02:48 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Nad, I hope you are in a much better place now. We will miss you.

--Liz Stockton
Sins O' The Flesh
Rainbow Carnage

Bill Ung

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 2:06:02 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى

--
Bill Ung -- Brad Majors -- Midnight Insanity (Webmaster)
http://www.midnightinsanity.com/ -- RHPS Cast Page!

MeerK8

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 2:45:07 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I believe I met Nad, briefly, exactly once. And yet I was always glad to see
him at cons, to hear of him in passing, and I thought of him fondly as someone
I'd like to get to know, someday.

I think that says a lot about the kind of person he was.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

--kate
tucson, az
ajttl.rhps.org

L.A.var

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 3:11:20 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
The number of people who leave us way too soon is a figure that never stops
increasing...

Nad was dog.
Dan is gone.
We feel loss.

--
L.A.var

fashionasta #4

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 3:18:13 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I saw the e-mail in my box this morning and thought that it was a joke..

I really wish that this was a joke.. That Nad would post up soon and say
SUCKERS!!! and point at everyone, calling them names and pointing out that
he has gotten the best of those that know him. That he would go to his
local show and laugh it up. But, that's just my sick sense of humour trying
to ease me into understanding that this is real and he's not going to do
what I wish him to do. To come out and say that this is one huge sick joke
and that he is alice. This is quite unfortunate.

Right now, the thoughts and memories are flowing through my head, and the
overall fact that he's gone is difficult for me to take in. This loss is
just not acceptable with me and I'm disturbed to even know that this end had
to happen to him, HIM of all people. It's quite unfortunate that his
children will have to grow up without him in their lives.

It was just last week that I spoke to Byron and he answered my inquiry about
Nad and other folks out there. I told him "tell him I said hello.." If only
I could've been able to do that myself. I think back to when I last saw
him/hanged out with him and I remember - Baycon. He was one of the first
faces I encountered when i arrived to the hotel, and he made it quite clear
to me that I had to attend the rave later that night, since he heard that I
was a raver (at the time), and wanted to hang out with me. I laughed back
then, when i saw him decked out in his visor, phat pants and candy
bracelets, thinking.. "Damn, he's a raver too?" That rave was quite fun, I
must admit. It was thanks to him, along with everyone that took part in
that con, that made that con fun.

The memories, my goodness, the memories and times of happiness and the times
of laughter with Nad.. I'm sure that most of you have them about Nad,
especially those in the CA area. I'm fortunate, as an East Coaster, to have
quite a number of them - some at cons and some from times when I was just
"in the neighborhood". I'm glad to have known him. I'm glad to know that
he would take the day off work to go to an amusement park with me and some
folks during one of my trips out to the bay Area. I'm glad to have known
that I was able to stick up for him during the 98 rockycon, preventing him
from getting arrested/harassed by the hotel security in the lobby. I'm
quite glad to have known Dan, period. May be rest in peace...

Quad

"Brady Ferguson" <br...@brady.org> wrote in message

fashionasta #4

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 3:24:42 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
But then, of course, someone has to be an ass and tarnish this moment with
their little jib at Brady. A chickenshit that can't even go about stating
what he/she did without hiding behind fucking AOL.

Instead of being a dick, how about you and everyone else up on this board
that has an issue with Brady THANK him for allowing you to know about this
mishap. News for you, Sunshine, I don't see anyone else here telling anyone
about this tragedy but Brady. Brady was GENEROUS to go about giving you all
this information, information that could've been kept with just his local
crew.

If you have an issue with Brady, have it - just don't use this occasion to
spew your shit.

Thank you Brady for being kind enough to let people like me know about this
tragic news.

Quad

"RestInPeaceNad" <restinp...@aol.com> wrote in message

Ldy Frank

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 3:45:31 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Oh my God...I am remembering the fun times when Nad was my houseguest and with
him, at conventions, and I am in shock. My sincere condolences, Brady, and to
all his friends and family. He will be missed.
Katie

Brady Ferguson

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 4:48:49 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
In article <20030325105350...@mb-cj.aol.com>,
restinp...@aol.com (RestInPeaceNad) says...

I was his friend, I was part of his family - as many of us were. He was an
extremely bright individual, and his death has affected us all in many ways
already, and will continue to do so.

To confuse issues here is unnecessary. I am bringing the information to
the national Rocky scene, because we all need to know. Accuse me in
private if you need to do so, my email address is br...@brady.org.

Thanks to those who have offered your condolences. I am trying to find
information about services, in case any locals want to attend, or anyone
wants to send flowers or otherwise.

Anyone or any cast who was very close with Dan might consider making a
donation to Mothers Against Drunk Driving or similar charitable
organization in memory of Dan, considering the circumstances under
which he was killed.

I'll continue posting any relevent information.

---
Brady

Mark Tomaino

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 5:44:24 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Thank you Brady
Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com
"Wow. Nice job, Mark. You've totallly re-engineered the meaning of the word
'asshole'. " - 17-five...@fabulous.com 12/2/2002

Byron Brummer

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 6:56:21 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Brady Ferguson <br...@brady.org> wrote:
> Many of us knew Dan as "Nad" or "Nad is Dog".... I got a phone call this
> morning that he was killed last night in some kind of hit and run thing on
> the freeway.
>snip<

Well this presents quite an emotional quandary.

Dan was truely unique. Incredibly evil yet intoxicatingly
interesting. Intelligent and cleaver beyond measure, yet plagued
with deceit. I knew Dan quite well, having spent a considerable
amount of time figuring out what made him tick. A fascinating mind
to study, I have to admit I was as "hooked" on Nad as anyone. I'm
greatly torn by his parting. Dan was one of the most interesting
people I've ever met, yet one of the most destructive. I never
wished him dead although I often wished him gone, or at least gone
from my world, from my friends. I never hated Dan, but I hated what
Dan did, the friendships he destroyed, the people he knocked down,
the cultures he thrived in ripping apart.

Dan, I'm sad to see you go, but glad to know you've gone. The world
will be better off without you, but it won't be nearly as
interesting.

--
-Zenin
ze...@rhps.org

Sean Twomey

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:09:33 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى

Simply Your Servant,

ST

MIBecky

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:09:51 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Wow. Honesty is one thing, but untimely verbal brutality is quite another.
Too soon, Byron. Way too soon.

Back into lurk mode before the real ugliness starts,
MIBecky

In message <v81r55o...@news.supernews.com>, Byron Brummer
<by...@rhps.org> spewed forth a bit of wisdom, or not. This is ME spewing
back...

Mark Tomaino

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:40:14 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Byron...that was fucked up. Seriously.
Mark

Mark Tomaino

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:43:02 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I think at the 2005 MI con we will have a Nad is Dog Moment.

BERNICHO

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:44:02 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Dan was one of those people that embodied what it's like to be a "Rocky Horror"
person for me- a truly free spirit. I remember the first time i saw him was at
the 98 Vegas con running around the 4Queens wearing nothing but a white garter
belt and thong with a drink in his hand. I got to know him much better as i
became friendly with the NoCal casts, and he even came down to two of the Sins
parties I hosted. He was one of those people you grew to expect seeing rollin
around at events.
I know he was a man who'd been in service to our country and fought in a war.
He was the father of i believe 3 children.
He deserved a much longer time here than he recieved, and all our thoughts and
prayers are with him, his family, and friends.

Brady, i know it's hard for you to lose someone who was as close as you two
were. Your efforts in keeping us all informed are greatly appreciated.

Bernie Bregman
Cast Leader/Brad/Rocky/MC
Sins O' The Flesh (Nuart Theatre_Los Angeles)
www.sins.LA
"Hardcore Fucking Shark"
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
CHOMP
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jessica

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:51:14 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I just happened to pop onto the site in a random search today and saw the news.
While I didn't personally know Nad (I think I met him maybe once or twice in
various shows we did with the bay area crowd), I know he will be missed by his
friends and family.

My thoughts are with you all.

-Jessica
Further Indignities
Sacramento, CA
(Formerly of Absent Friends and Under Sedation)

Beverly Gerrish

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 7:58:10 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I really didnt know Dan well, but he was at the Denver con and we spoke about t-
shirts. I liked him, so did Kasey. He will be missed.
Bev

In article <14d091dc.03032...@posting.google.com>, er...@izap.com
(Ed Reed) says...

--
Give yourself over to Absolute Pleasure T-Shirts!!

Brady Ferguson

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 8:06:10 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
In article <v81r55o...@news.supernews.com>, Byron Brummer
<by...@rhps.org> says...

> Dan was truely unique. Incredibly evil yet intoxicatingly
> interesting. Intelligent and cleaver beyond measure, yet plagued
> with deceit. I knew Dan quite well, having spent a considerable
> amount of time figuring out what made him tick. A fascinating mind
> to study, I have to admit I was as "hooked" on Nad as anyone. I'm
> greatly torn by his parting. Dan was one of the most interesting
> people I've ever met, yet one of the most destructive. I never
> wished him dead although I often wished him gone, or at least gone
> from my world, from my friends. I never hated Dan, but I hated what
> Dan did, the friendships he destroyed, the people he knocked down,
> the cultures he thrived in ripping apart.
>
> Dan, I'm sad to see you go, but glad to know you've gone. The world
> will be better off without you, but it won't be nearly as
> interesting.
> --
> -Zenin
> ze...@rhps.org

This is an interesting point of view.... one that I definitely can find truth in,
as well as things I have decided to let pass. Dan had a knack of finding a
way to twist things, manipulate, and other of those "evil" things....

I don't knock your post at all, however it can be taken in bad taste. I merely
see it as a different point of view.

Dan and I definitely had our last few encounters on the bad side. He and I
had our ups and downs, and I saw first hand some of the things Byron
mentions.

I've chosen to forgive any and all bad he's brought to me and my life. He
was such a forward moving personality and definitely one who challenged
me, that there is so much good that I remember. I remember him and I
taking road trips, playing craps, dealing craps, debating major events,
hearing stories of Desert Storm, and so many other wonderful things.....
those are the things that I choose to remember about him. He changed
my life, in so many ways I can't count. Only a few people I can say really
CHANGED my life, affected me so profoundly.

----
Brady

Larry Viezel

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 8:54:28 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
In article <uyhufn9hwz...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, MIBecky
<mib...@attbi.com> says...

> Wow. Honesty is one thing, but untimely verbal brutality is quite another.
> Too soon, Byron. Way too soon.
>
> Back into lurk mode before the real ugliness starts,
> MIBecky

I disagree with you Becky. I was actually waiting for Byrons post on this
thread. Given the conversation I had with Byron at the FGTH convention (I think
it was that one) about his feelings towards Dan, this post was very fitting and
very well spoken and not filled with malcontent.

On my own personal note I will miss Nad is Dog. Although I can't remember the
last time I saw him, I have fond memories of him at conventions, especially in
Las Vegas, Denver and San Jose. He always was an interesting person to party
with and be around. All of these sporadic bursts about him are flashing in my
head - conversations I had about him with other people and conversations I had
with him about others. Raising heads by wearing white fishnets around the
blackjack tables, talking t-shirts with him at his table in denver, him getting
carded at the roulette table, the party on the balcony, him losing naked
twister. All fun memories. All good times.

But despite all of those fun times, there were hardly enough of them. It is a
shame I didn't get to know him better in the short time he was around. I was
fortunate enough to just have met him. His untimely death is a reminder to me
that we shouldn't let a silly thing like distance keep members of our extended
families from being part of our daily scheduled lives, despite being clear
accross the country.

Larry.

Zenin

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 9:04:25 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Brady Ferguson <br...@brady.org> wrote:
> Byron Brummer <by...@rhps.org> says...
>snip<

>> Dan, I'm sad to see you go, but glad to know you've gone. The
>> world will be better off without you, but it won't be nearly as
>> interesting.
>
> This is an interesting point of view.... one that I definitely can find
> truth in, as well as things I have decided to let pass. Dan had a knack
> of finding a way to twist things, manipulate, and other of those "evil"
> things....
>
> I don't knock your post at all, however it can be taken in bad taste. I
> merely see it as a different point of view.

Thanks Brady. I don't think many people really knew Dan, and only a
very few understood him. If anyone can claim to be in that short
list, it's you.

The Dan I knew would have gotten a kick out of my words, and would
have expected, and accepted, nothing less from me. I don't expect
others to understand, but I know Dan would, and he would have
smiled. Nothing else matters.

> Dan and I definitely had our last few encounters on the bad side. He and
> I had our ups and downs, and I saw first hand some of the things Byron
> mentions.
>
> I've chosen to forgive any and all bad he's brought to me and my life. He
> was such a forward moving personality and definitely one who challenged
> me, that there is so much good that I remember. I remember him and I
> taking road trips, playing craps, dealing craps, debating major events,
> hearing stories of Desert Storm, and so many other wonderful things.....
> those are the things that I choose to remember about him. He changed my
> life, in so many ways I can't count. Only a few people I can say really
> CHANGED my life, affected me so profoundly.

And me as well.

Goodbye Dan, for good and bad you will be long remembered, and I
don't think you'd want it any other way.

--
-Zenin
ze...@rhps.org

Adam

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 9:13:58 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I am very sorry to hear about his passing.

Although I did not know him, as a part of this Rocky family, I feel saddened.

My condolences to all you knew him.

Life is just too short, way too short.

Adam
Telford PA

Kasey Gerrish

غير مقروءة،
25‏/03‏/2003، 10:12:03 م25‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I know I have not been on this group at all in the last few years,
however I would like to express my feelings on this matter. I got to
know Nad for who he was at our Denver Convention. What Ed Reed said
is exactly how I remember him. He was one of the most happy go lucky
people that I have had the pleasure to know. His loss is extreme. I
know people had their problems with him, every person has moments in
life when they upset or hurt someone, but I don't think Nad really
knew how much what he said or did would affect someone until after it
happened. I remember him as very spontanious and, unfortunatly like
myself, not one to think things through fully before acting on his
emotions. I may be wrong, I never was around him as much as some of
the rest of you, but I think his heart was always in the right place.
I will never forget him running around in his short little half
shirts. I think I have said enough right now. Well I just wanted to
express my sorrow and simpathy for his family and his Rocky Family. I
will always remember him. If any one would like to keep in contact
with me please feel free. little...@hotmail.com

Love and tears
Kasey

DrDimitri

غير مقروءة،
26‏/03‏/2003، 12:01:10 ص26‏/3‏/2003
إلى
Ok.....I'm really glad I DIDN'T find out about this from the NG.
I went to a cast function and Todd told me what happened. I was very taken
aback. I think I still am. It's hard for me to figure out what feelings I have
here.
First..I don't think I thought I'd ever say this..but Brady...I thank you for
devulging the information to us. We may have our differences..but I don't think
ANYONE should be going off about BRADY in this thread! It's not the place.
Byron...wow...honesty is good. I'm glad you can open yourself up that way. I
think maybe it was a little weird to read...but hey..it's how you felt.
For me.... well..I was there at Bawdy Caste, when Dan started to show up to our
shows. He contacted me, to find out info about the cast and about someone on
it. *He performed for me when I ran Cosmic Light and even helped me with
pictures for a bit.*
I definitely did not agree with everything he did, regarding his lifestyle with
RHPS. BUT..that was his life choices and his to make alone. I lost touch with
Dan. Last time I saw him was at FGTH. It was a little awkward for us both, but
we muddled through it.
Anyhoooo...I feel for his family, his children, his girlfriend (if he was with
one still), his friends and anyone who may have known him and mourn his loss. I
think perhaps Dan may be better off. Only he truely knows.
All I do know is I'm saddened that I lost touch with him. I am shocked at his
death. I feel for this incident and not in a good way. I hope he died
instantly, so as to not have suffered.
AND....for those who know the whole story of "Nad is dog"...Dan has now
discovered by my reciprocation was true.
"Nad si ton dog!"

Dan.........our next show for, April 4th, 2003, Wild and Untamed Things is
being dedicated to you. It's already been decided. You'll be missed and are
loved.

* For anyone possibly interested.....email me. I do have a few pictures on my
computer still, from back in 1998 Cosmic Light of Dan.*

Marc Berman "Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
Performer- WUT WUT!!!
Wild and Untamed Things,
http://wut.rhps.org
drdi...@aol.com
ex BL member =(
http://www.barelylegal.rhps.org
Awarded "Biggest Nut on the Net"-2001

Charles DuPont

غير مقروءة،
26‏/03‏/2003، 2:33:34 ص26‏/3‏/2003
إلى
My condolences go out to Brady, and to Nad's family. Although I never met
him, he was part of the Rocky community, and for that I feel a kindred
spirit sort of bond.
So let us raise our eyes now to that great Time Warp Ballroom in the next
dimension, and remember Nad for who he was. I can tell by the many
postings, he was well known, and well loved.

"DrDimitri" <drdi...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

غير مقروءة،
26‏/03‏/2003، 3:47:26 ص26‏/3‏/2003
إلى
I met him very briefly in one of my ventures out to the west over the years.
But I really can't place when or even where as memories get hazy. It's
unfortunate that we can't realize the truely important things in life as they
happen. However it's a sad sad loss. Having a toasted woman in a minivan
taking someone's life is know way to die.

and in response to those few negative posts. have you no heart, soul, dignity?

--
Back off man, I'm a scientist
ryan knoxville

U62van