Lili St. Cyr.

T007trixie

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99
Hi all!
This is just a note to tell you all that this Friday in Los Angeles, Lili
St. Cyr died at the age of 80. We are all familiar with her name because of
Rocky, but she led a really fascinating life. She was a world-famous stripper
who launched the first mail order lingerie catalogue. (A predecessor to
Frederick's and Victoria's, for all of you Trixie's!) Marilyn Monroe once said
that she went blonde because of Lili St. Cyr's influence.
Quite a woman and quite a life......There is a great article in today's LA
Times on Lili's life. (Check their website for it)

Wishing you Sensual Daydreams,
~TC Newman

SxyChkn638

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99
I have a picture of Lili St. Cyr...if anyone of you haven't seen any of her old
pictures, you should. (Growrr!)
I'm really saddened by this, but I wasn't even sure if she was still alive.

Liz S. (Sexy Chicken)
www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2422
"Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world;
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun,
Oh, girls, they wanna have fuh-un,
Oh, girls just wanna have fun."