RIP Ann Miller.

Larry Viezel

Jan 22, 2004, 5:00:30 PM1/22/04
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?
tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040122/ap_en_ot/obit_ann_miller_8

Dancer Ann Miller - as in "Eat your heat out Ann Miller" - died today of lung
cancer at age 81.

Larry.

Monkey

Jan 22, 2004, 5:09:48 PM1/22/04
>From: Larry Viezel lar...@nominex.com
>Date: 1/22/04 2:00 PM Pacific Standard Time

Ohh noooo! That is such a shame. Loved her in "Mulholland Drive". My partner,
Gary saw her at a screening of "Kiss Me Kate" (i think it was) at the Castro
Theatre not long ago. She gave an interview and they had a 3-D showing of the
film. Very sad.. such a loss. R.I.P. Ann Miller.

Monkey ~:oP
(Eddie)

L.A.var

Jan 22, 2004, 5:42:00 PM1/22/04
After marking down Wild & Untamed Things' next show date (2/6/2004) on a
calendar, Larry Viezel <lar...@nominex.com> proceeded to chug a beer and then
belch "The Star Spangled Banner" before babbling:

Not that most folks use the above line anymore, but I can already predict
people altering its wording to: "Eat your LUNGS out, Ann Miller!"

Truly a shame. Yet another entertainment icon has fallen victim to (arguably)
*THE* most disgusting habit we humans indulge in: cigarette smoking. :(

--
L.A.var - "Smokers are people, too--just less intelligent."
Tech Crew - Wild & Untamed Things (http://wut.rhps.org)

SinisterMeg

Jan 22, 2004, 6:25:36 PM1/22/04
In article <jj666dyzum...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, L.A.var
<La...@Sux2Bme.com> says...

>Not that most folks use the above line anymore, but I can already predict
people altering its wording to: "Eat your LUNGS out, Ann Miller!"

I still use it...but lungs...nah.

>Truly a shame. Yet another entertainment icon has fallen victim to (arguably)
*THE* most disgusting habit we humans indulge in: cigarette smoking. :(

At 81 years old, though! Not Bad!!!

--
Hugs & Hoopla,
Meg

Scott McDee

Jan 22, 2004, 7:40:22 PM1/22/04
> Truly a shame. Yet another entertainment icon has fallen victim to
(arguably)
> *THE* most disgusting habit we humans indulge in: cigarette smoking. :(

(please note that the following is merely said in jest, smoking sucks and a
habit I need to break myself)

Newsflash for Non-Smokers:

People who don't smoke die every day.

--
Scott McDee
Broadway Bound and Gagged, Tempe AZ

Brennan Kuhns

Jan 22, 2004, 9:32:15 PM1/22/04
In article <jj666dyzum...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, L.A.var
<La...@Sux2Bme.com>

> >Dancer Ann Miller - as in "Eat your heat out Ann Miller" - died today of
lung
> >cancer at age 81.
> >

> Not that most folks use the above line anymore,

We, or rather, I, still use it...
"eat your heart out ann miller"
"Eat me out ann miller"
"who's ann miller"
"the one licking your twat"*CRASH*

--
~brennankuhns
Satanic Mechanics

Divine Decadence

Jan 22, 2004, 10:51:47 PM1/22/04
This is so sad. What a hell of a dancer. Boy could she do insane turns. Check
out an Ann Miller flick sometime. She makes me winded just watching her. She
won a seven year contract with R.K.O. at the age of thirteen (claiming to be
eighteen).
RIP Ann
Megan
Megan and Joe Tabor