[OT] R.I.P. Linda Lovelace

Randy Brown

Apr 24, 2002, 1:31:39 PM4/24/02
Linda Boreman, better known as Linda Lovelace, died on Monday from
injuries received in a Colorado car accident. Linda, of course, was
the star of another popular 1970's *ahem* cult movie.

--Randy Brown

Charles DuPont

Apr 24, 2002, 2:23:06 PM4/24/02
"Deep Throat" is the title you were looking for. That was the most
hysterical film :) Sorry to hear she's gone.
"Randy Brown" <ente...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sean Twomey

Apr 24, 2002, 10:24:20 PM4/24/02
Damn, that's a shame... she was pretty back in the day - how old was she?

ST

"Charles DuPont" <transy...@NoSpam.worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Arthur Levesque

Apr 25, 2002, 9:48:20 AM4/25/02
Randy>Linda, of course, was the star of another popular 1970's *ahem* cult
Randy>movie.

Feh. I hear she sucked.
--
/\ Arthur Levesque <fnord?> http://boog.org & http://DammitJa.net __
\B\ack King of the Potato People & shanana-Cobain <*> Urban Spaceman (oO)

Mark Tomaino

Apr 25, 2002, 7:32:16 PM4/25/02
she was 53 and eventually fought against porn
-------
Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com
714-772-RHPS PO Box 8632 Anaheim CA 92812

Quality

Apr 25, 2002, 8:16:15 PM4/25/02

"Arthur Levesque" <meist...@boog.org> wrote in message

> Randy>Linda, of course, was the star of another popular 1970's *ahem* cult
> Randy>movie.
>
> Feh. I hear she sucked.

Now, let's not blow this out of proportion........
--
Art Laurie means Quality! Ask for him by name!
Quality Brad and associated services since 1979!

Apr 25, 2002, 10:34:57 PM4/25/02
>> Feh. I hear she sucked.
>
>Now, let's not blow this out of proportion........

Now now... she was in a car wreck (probably blew a gasket or something...) I
really think she's getting shafted by all these thoughtless comments.

Peace, Love, and RO'B,

"It's easy to make an Asylum. All you need is an empty room and the right kind
of people"

Arthur Levesque

Apr 26, 2002, 5:35:41 AM4/26/02
Randy>Linda, of course, was the star of another popular 1970's *ahem* cult
Randy>movie.

Arthur>Feh. I hear she sucked.

Art>Now, let's not blow this out of proportion........

Q>Now now... she was in a car wreck (probably blew a gasket or
Q>something...)

A head gasket?

Q>I really think she's getting shafted by all these thoughtless comments.

True. I find all of this hostility in poor taste, and hard to
swallow.

Apr 26, 2002, 9:56:53 PM4/26/02
>Randy>Linda, of course, was the star of another popular 1970's *ahem* cult
>Randy>movie.
>
>Arthur>Feh. I hear she sucked.

Well, you know what they say... "If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking
til you do suck seed...."

>Art>Now, let's not blow this out of proportion........

True. Size doesn't matter anyway.

>Q>Now now... she was in a car wreck (probably blew a gasket or
>Q>something...)

Arthur>A head gasket?

Everyone's trying to get a head in this world... she just went deep.

>Q>I really think she's getting shafted by all these thoughtless comments.

Arthur>True. I find all of this hostility in poor taste, and hard to
>swallow.

Try eating pineapple first.

Arthur Levesque

Apr 29, 2002, 7:04:41 AM4/29/02
Q>Well, you know what they say... "If at first you don't succeed, keep on
Q>sucking til you do suck seed...."

Arthur>True. I find all of this hostility in poor taste, and hard to

Arthur>swallow.

Q>Try eating pineapple first.

Twenty, twenty, twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be fellated
My poor old bone is sad and alone
I wanna be fellated
Just come up to my bedroom
Get down on your knees
Hurry hurry hurry
I'm saying "Pretty please"
It seems that it's so long
I've forgotten birds and bees
Oh no, oh no, oh oh...

Twenty, twenty, twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be fellated
It's been so long I've got a sad shlong
I wanna be fellated
I'll take you out to dinner
Get you lots of brew
Hurry hurry hurry
My balls are turning blue
And after you get finished
I promise I'll do you
Oh no, oh no, oh oh...

Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba, I wanna be fellated
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba, I wanna be fellated
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba, I wanna be fellated
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba, I wanna be fellated

Atlas

Apr 29, 2002, 7:40:08 AM4/29/02
Now that was in poor taste! Bravo! =D

--