(ot) R.I.P Dr.Smith from "Lost in Space"

BertSchnik

Nov 5, 2002, 5:29:58 AM11/5/02

Awwwwww, this suck's !!! :( I heard on the radio tonight that the guy who
played Dr. Smith from TV's Lost In Space died. (Johnathan Harris, Johnathan
Williams, something like that...)

Man, that blow's... :(

Bill

" Out of my way, yeeeewwwww bubble-headed BOOBY! " (the poor robot took so
much shit from him, did'nt he?)

Arthur Levesque

Nov 5, 2002, 8:06:48 AM11/5/02
Bill>Awwwwww, this suck's !!! :( I heard on the radio tonight that the
Bill>guy who played Dr. Smith from TV's Lost In Space died. (Johnathan
Bill>Harris, Johnathan Williams, something like that...)

Jonathan Harris. Great guy.
http://DammitJa.net/other/docsmith.jpg
--
/\ Arthur Levesque <fnord?> http://boog.org & http://DammitJa.net __
\B\ack King of the Potato People & shanana-Cobain <*> Urban Spaceman (oO)

Adam

Nov 5, 2002, 8:32:10 AM11/5/02

>Bill>Awwwwww, this suck's !!! :( I heard on the radio tonight that the
>Bill>guy who played Dr. Smith from TV's Lost In Space died. (Johnathan
>Bill>Harris, Johnathan Williams, something like that...)
>
> Jonathan Harris. Great guy.
>http://DammitJa.net/other/docsmith.jpg
>--

besides the show, I will always remember him from his interview on Opie and
Anthony (also RIP)....they were trying to make him admit to being a pedophile
(with Bill Mumy)...and he was fisty, sarcastic and ever the actor....i think
the interview was in the last year or so...

found a job...would rather be retired though...

Adam
Telford PA

L.A.var

Nov 6, 2002, 12:43:28 PM11/6/02
Bill said:

>I heard on the radio tonight that the guy who played Dr. Smith from TV's
>"Lost In Space" died. Johnathan Harris.

I'm sure that "Battlestar Galactica" fans would like it noted that he was also
the voice of Lucifer--Baltar's right hand man/cyborg for the Cylons. ;)

--
L.A.var