TooMuchCoffeeCast

Dr.Shocker

Apr 11, 2001, 11:12:36 AM4/11/01
First Sorry for the late posting been a little busy..

I am sad to announce the passing of one of our Franks. For those of you who
have met or knew Gaberiel "Gabe" Godin he was hit by a train last monday
April 2nd. We morn his passing. Thank you all

--
Dr.Shocker
TooMuchCoffeeCast

sean twomey

Apr 11, 2001, 6:18:11 PM4/11/01
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that you have our deepest
condolences. We lost a cast member to illness several years ago... It's
always the best and brightest that get taken soonest...

ST

Dr.Shocker <drsh...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dan Torregrossa

Apr 11, 2001, 10:57:04 PM4/11/01
This is true, unfortunately, Sean and I will live forever.
Sorry to hear about your loss, I remember when we lost Wendy to Cancer, she
died on a friday night, Saturday was the wake, and most of us went from the
wake to Rocky, I remember Jeff and I announced it to a full audience, and
believe it or not got a rocky audience to observe a moment of silence. That
night the cast was working with in a missing actor position, magenta's part
was taken out for the night, very depressing.
-Dan

"sean twomey" <ryant...@mybizz.net> wrote in message

Richard Davidson Jr.

Apr 11, 2001, 11:59:17 PM4/11/01

Dan Torregrossa wrote:

> That night the cast was working with in a missing actor position, magenta's
> part
> was taken out for the night, very depressing.

Back in the days of IE, we did sort of the same for one of our fallen cast
members. Asher, a Dr. Scott, had been murdered and, as a rememberance to him,
we cleared the stage during "Eddie's Teddy" except for an empty spotlit
wheelchair. During the song, anyone that wanted to was allowed to place flowers
and pause for a moment next to the chair. I'm not sure if there was a dry eye
in the house during that song...

See you round like a record,
Richard Davidson
Bawdy Caste; The Park Theatre, Menlo Park, CA
http://www.bawdycaste.org

Dr.Shocker

Apr 12, 2001, 10:22:45 AM4/12/01
Everyone Thank You
We Truly Apreciate All your responces.
Our Next Show Will Be Dedicated To Gabe
as soon as the theatre lets us do it again.

Thanx Again