In Memorium

1 view

Matthew Yenkala

Feb 26, 2005, 6:00:46 PM2/26/05
Fans & Friends--

This might be of less interest to those outside of AZ, but I doubt anyone will
object to my posting it.

This past week we learned the sad news that a friend and former castmember of
BB&G/BoB, Jeffrey Arundel Ralph (aka "Scary Old Guy"), passed away on February
17th.

Those who may have attended our show last Spring and Summer might remember him
for his crazy dancing before the preshow. He was also with us on our most
recent Long Beach road trip to see our MI sisters.

To those who are interested, I've had our wonderful webgirl put together a
memorial page for Jeff on our website; she did a fantastic job laying it all
out and getting it up quickly:

http://www.azrocky.com/memorium.html

Also, some friends of Jeff in the local Phoenix-area arts/pagan community have
started a yahoo group for him:

Again, few if any of you ever encountered this man in person, but he certainly
deserved to be known to the larger Rocky community--even posthumously. Even if
you didn't know him, please take a few minutes to check these links out, and
find out what an extraordinary guy he was.

Genuine Love to All

Matteo

--
"I'll go with the wind, I'll stand in the light..."

"The darkness must go down the river of night's dreaming, flow morphia slow,
let the sun and light come streaming into my life...."

Sean Twomey

Feb 26, 2005, 8:13:25 PM2/26/05

To Absent Friends...

ST

"Matthew Yenkala" <morph...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Brandon

Feb 26, 2005, 8:39:44 PM2/26/05
That's awful news. I remember some of our audience members remarking on what a
cool guy he was. My condolences to his close and extended family.

--
Brandon Humphrey
Tranny Coordinator & M.C.

In article <gatv0nuddf...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Matthew Yenkala
<morph...@yahoo.com> says...

MIBecky

Feb 26, 2005, 9:11:18 PM2/26/05
Awwww, shit.

I remember how charmed our audience and cast were by him. I remember him
sitting with me in the grass at Rockystock and singing "Love is a Battlefield"
and "The Origin Of Love" at the top of his lungs. It was really fun to share
that with him. He's one of the cooler memories I have of this past Rockystock.

Thank you so much for bringing him to our show and letting us meet him. He
seemed like a wonderful, sweet, caring, DAMN FUNNY person and he will be missed
even by those of us who only met him once.

I'm sorry, everyone.

MIBecky

In message <gatv0nuddf...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Matthew Yenkala

--
www.midnightinsanity.com - The 'World Famous' Midnight Insanity
http://www.midnightinsanity.com/CirqueDuRockeil/index.shtml - Cirque Du

"All I got in this world is my balls and my word. I don't break them for
anyone." - Scarface