Millard Fillmore Ate My Balls

Ryan

Dec 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/31/96
to Jay (Bitch)

Please visit my Millard Fillmore Ate My Balls!!! Page
at http://www.netweasel.com/mfate.html
--

-Ryan

[http://www.netweasel.com]
SKA/HACK/PHREAK
THeRUDELIST

Cosmo's Factory

Jan 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/4/97

In article <32C9E8...@nac.net>, Ryan <ry...@nac.net> wrote:
>Please visit my Millard Fillmore Ate My Balls!!! Page
> at http://www.netweasel.com/mfate.html

Story Time Asshole:

Millard Fillmore, the 13th President of the United States
Born: Jan.7, 1800, Summerhill, N.Y.
Died: Mar. 8, 1874, Buffalo, N.Y.

1st Marriage: Feb. 5, 1826, to Abigail Powers
2nd Marriage: Feb. 10, 1858, to Caroline McIntosh

Millard married Abigail 1826
Had a daughter: Mary Abigail Fillmore (1832)
She married Francis Thomas (1861)
Had a daughter: Mary Louise Thomas (1864)
And 2 sons: Francis, and Henry (1866 & 1870)
Mary Louise married Gregory Hetzer (1888)
they had 4 childred
oldest son being Clarence Hetzer (1909)
He married Marie Lumer (1937)
They had a son: James Hetzer (1939)
During his 2nd marriage
He married my mother also named Marie (1972)
They had 7 children.
One nicknamed Cosmo. (actual name James) (Born: 8/13/72)
Named for my grand-father

I just had to ask why you chose my great-great-great-great-great grandfather
to eat your balls, and why are you dumb enough to post it on a Rocky Horror
Page? Are you just that stupid?

Please respond I am dying to hear your response.

Cosmo

PS: If by some chance your are a RHPS fan, please tell me where you attend
the a show, I would love to come and meet you...........

JabberWokky

Jan 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/4/97

Calm down! Let's see here...

Ryan wrote:

> >Please visit my Millard Fillmore Ate My Balls!!! Page
> > at http://www.netweasel.com/mfate.html

To which, Cosmo replied:

> Story Time Asshole:
>
> Millard Fillmore, the 13th President of the United States
> Born: Jan.7, 1800, Summerhill, N.Y.
> Died: Mar. 8, 1874, Buffalo, N.Y.

[Much additional off-topic stuff deleted]

> I just had to ask why you chose my great-great-great-great-great grandfather
> to eat your balls, and why are you dumb enough to post it on a Rocky Horror
> Page? Are you just that stupid?

He posted a URL. You posted a long list of Millard Fillmore info.
Interesting, but quite as much off-topic as the original post -- and much
longer.

His URL references a page on his site... a site that is *riddled*
with Rocky references (the animated Cornholio holding the Lips flag is
cute).

Heck, the first thing you hit when you go to the site is the phrase:
"@ Netweasel, we DON'T Do The Macarena... But We Love The TIMEWARP!!!!"

He's posted many useful pieces of information, and in the past
several weeks has been talking about his Rocky-ish web site. He posts a
URL to a page on this site, and you shoot him down with "Story Time
Asshole."

If Ruth had been proposed to outside of Rocky, it would have still
been approprite to the newsgroup... because she is a member of the
a.c-m.r-h community. Ryan has made many posts recently, and one off
topic one dosen't hurt. It fills out his character -- I give him credit
for choosing Millard Fillmore as opposed to the pop icons that most of
the "Ate My Balls" pages tend towards. (Aside: there are dozens of these
pages, ranging from David Hasslehoff to Yoda. Scary. I'm considering
doing a Richard O'Brien or Tim Curry Ate My Balls page).

> PS: If by some chance your are a RHPS fan, please tell me where you attend
> the a show, I would love to come and meet you...........

I'd imagine he goes to the theatre he lists on the top of the main
page of his site, to quote:

IF YOU ARE A ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW FAN
SUPPORT THE TEANECK-3 NJ SEDUCTION PRODUCTION
CALL THE THEATER AT (201)836-3334
OR EVEN BETTER COME TO THE SHOW ON SATURDAY NIGHTS
AND TELL THEM HOW MUCH YOU ENJOY THE SHOW AND THE CAST!!!

I hate spam as much as you do. Give the guy a break. He's one of
us.

ObMacarena/TimeWarp: the Carefree Players did the Macarena for a
preshow. It's scary to watch an audiance get up and do that god-awful
dance with the same enthusiasm as they do the Time Warp.

--
Evan "JabberWokky" E. http://www.flinet.com/~jw
Visit the Denton, USA website at http://www.flinet.com/~rhps

Cosmo's Factory

Jan 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/7/97

In article <Pine.BSI.3.91.97010...@shell.flinet.com>,

JabberWokky <j...@shell.flinet.com> wrote:
> If Ruth had been proposed to outside of Rocky, it would have still
>been approprite to the newsgroup... because she is a member of the
>a.c-m.r-h community. Ryan has made many posts recently, and one off
>topic one dosen't hurt.
I agree. I agree to support the community. By the way I am B positive.

>It fills out his character -- I give him credit
>for choosing Millard Fillmore as opposed to the pop icons that most of
>the "Ate My Balls" pages tend towards. (Aside: there are dozens of these

He can't find anyone better than Millard Fillmore, What about Polk or Harding?
Harding's the biggest disgrace in Ohio.

You are correct, however you still missed important info at the end of the
message. That would explain why I shook my head, in disbelief that there is
someone this strange in a newsgroup that I read. (Run on sentence)

I have sat here for a long time and not said a word, but I can so I will.
I can handle xxx pics on the net (Hell, I download most of them)
Strangeness, hell I actually like that.
I can tolerate the overly biased opinions, the hate, pretty much all of it,
but come on Millard Fillmore!?!

I love the fact that they love to time warp. I love the fact that they are
RHPS fans. I love all kinds of people and I have a very open mind.
But Millard Fillmore!?! We need someone to stickup for the little guy
(or the dead guy as the case may be)

Ryan - Pick on someone your own size or with 100 years of your age.

I do agree all he did was post a URL.

So I guess I will too;

http://www.iglou.com/cosmosfactory/ryaneatsballs

My official Ryan Eats Balls - Web Page, guestbook, counter, and trivia, dozens
of links! - Check it Out !! - It's Real

Cosmo

PS: In case your viewer dosn't allow you to go back and read previously read
messages. Me and Mil and Family.

P7A77 Lab User

Jan 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/7/97

Millard Filmore ate my spleen.

--
Jason Alan Pfaff * P7A77, Inc.
p7...@concentric.net * p7...@rhps.com

cptf...@whoever.com

Jan 7, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/7/97

Cosmo's Factory wrote:

> I do agree all he did was post a URL.
>
> So I guess I will too;
>
> http://www.iglou.com/cosmosfactory/ryaneatsballs
>
> My official Ryan Eats Balls - Web Page, guestbook, counter, and trivia, dozens
> of links! - Check it Out !! - It's Real
>
> Cosmo

I love it!
Cosmo, remind me never to piss you off :-)

Cosmo's Factory

Jan 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/8/97

Can you please stop posting this conversation to usenet.

Cosmo

Ryan

Jan 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/8/97
to Cosmo's Factory

I will address this message in parts.

Cosmo's Factory wrote:

> In article <Pine.BSI.3.91.97010...@shell.flinet.com>,
> JabberWokky <j...@shell.flinet.com> wrote:
> > If Ruth had been proposed to outside of Rocky, it would have still
> >been approprite to the newsgroup... because she is a member of the
> >a.c-m.r-h community. Ryan has made many posts recently, and one off
> >topic one dosen't hurt.
> I agree. I agree to support the community. By the way I am B positive.
>
> >It fills out his character -- I give him credit
> >for choosing Millard Fillmore as opposed to the pop icons that most of
> >the "Ate My Balls" pages tend towards. (Aside: there are dozens of these

This was in admiration of Millard Fillmore. It all started when I was in
college last semester and my roomate stated how little Millard Fillmore
pages there were on the net. Then somehow I stumbled upon the page, when
I was searching for something totally unrelated. And the page was
created.

> He can't find anyone better than Millard Fillmore, What about Polk or Harding?
> Harding's the biggest disgrace in Ohio.

Personally I would choose Clinton if I was to o it all over again. I am
a big patriot of this country. I fully support the reform Party movement
becasue it will better this country. Just look at my page and you will
see this. You will see the OVERLY used USA tones in the page.

> You are correct, however you still missed important info at the end of the
> message. That would explain why I shook my head, in disbelief that there is
> someone this strange in a newsgroup that I read. (Run on sentence)

I am actually a very normal person. Infact, after going to Rocky for a
good time, I feel VERY normal compared to other people there :)

> I have sat here for a long time and not said a word, but I can so I will.
> I can handle xxx pics on the net (Hell, I download most of them)
> Strangeness, hell I actually like that.
> I can tolerate the overly biased opinions, the hate, pretty much all of it,
> but come on Millard Fillmore!?!

There was not hate intended. As I stated the pages were created in
admiration for the persona involved. Just look the original Ate My
Balls!!!! page was about Mr. T, who could hate Mr. T !!!!

> I love the fact that they love to time warp. I love the fact that they are
> RHPS fans. I love all kinds of people and I have a very open mind.
> But Millard Fillmore!?! We need someone to stickup for the little guy
> (or the dead guy as the case may be)

TIME WARP!!!!!!! RHPS!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't thin he was a short man. As I
said due to that you are a family member, I will remove the page.

> Ryan - Pick on someone your own size or with 100 years of your age.

I guess that rules out DIck Clark.

> I do agree all he did was post a URL.
>
> So I guess I will too;
>
> http://www.iglou.com/cosmosfactory/ryaneatsballs
>
> My official Ryan Eats Balls - Web Page, guestbook, counter, and trivia, dozens
> of links! - Check it Out !! - It's Real

HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Touche', As stated before I will remove the page if you
will do the same. i will respect the wishes of the man's family.

> Cosmo
>
> PS: In case your viewer dosn't allow you to go back and read previously read
> messages. Me and Mil and Family.

Let the Milly AMB!!!! page, go down in net history. BTW, I finished the
Cosmo Eats My Balls!!! Page, but will refrain from posting it as no
further warring is needed on the topic.

Also I need a new topic for the soon to be deleted page. One last
thing, Cosmo you might want to check this page out ( NOTE: I HAVE NO
PART IN THIS PAGE!!!!)
http://www.ncf.carleton.ca/~ce103/spermflow.html

Ryan

Jan 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/8/97

Thank you for defending me. I know not of Cosmo personally or his
family relation to Millard FIllmore. I do not agree with the deletion of
the Milly AMB!!!! page, but will delete it out of respect for a family
member. I was actually thinking of the RHPS Ate My balls Page!!!!

There are real Spammers on the newsgroup. Worry about them. The
funny thing is, I am on his Cosmo's fanpage, and he didn't even know if
I was a fan. He didn't even bother checking out the rest of my site as
you stated, thank you JabberWokky :)

And as for the threat from Cosmo:

> PS: If by some chance your are a RHPS fan, please tell me where you attend
> the a show, I would love to come and meet you...........

I don't take kindly to threats, especially ignorant ones. I apologized
so I hope you will do the manly thing and apologize to for overeacting.
Cosmo You could have simply requested the page be deleted when you told
me he was a family member, but you got just as much a kick out of this
whole thing as you THOUGHT I did.

Truce :)

Shawn McHorse

Jan 8, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/8/97

In article <32D403...@nac.net>, Ryan <ry...@nac.net> wrote:
>> I do agree all he did was post a URL.
>>
>> So I guess I will too;
>>
>> http://www.iglou.com/cosmosfactory/ryaneatsballs
>>
>> My official Ryan Eats Balls - Web Page, guestbook, counter, and trivia, dozens
>> of links! - Check it Out !! - It's Real

ROFLASTC. This is too fucking funny. I loved the Ryan Eats Balls trivia game,
personally.

>HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Touche', As stated before I will remove the page if you
>will do the same. i will respect the wishes of the man's family.

NO!!!! Please leave it up, Cosmo. That's a real piece of work you put up there.

> Let the Milly AMB!!!! page, go down in net history. BTW, I finished the
>Cosmo Eats My Balls!!! Page, but will refrain from posting it as no
>further warring is needed on the topic.

I personally would rather see both the Millard Fillmore Ate My Balls!!! and the
Cosmo Eats My Balls!!! pages up on the net for everyone.

Just my $0.02. I really have no feelings either way over Millard Fillmore. :-)

--
Shawn McHorse | Lip Service cast web page
riff...@txdirect.net | <http://www.eden.com/~grackle/rhps/>

Ryan

Jan 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/9/97
to Cosmo's Factory
Cosmo's Factory wrote:

> >There is a difference between removing the LINK and the actual files. I
> >did both, I would hope you would do the same.

> Yeah and?

> cosmo

Dude, whatever. I did the respectable thing and took mine down. Whatever.

> *---------------------------------------------*
> |          VISIT COSMO'S FACTORY !!           |  Email to co...@iglou.com
> |     Play RHPS online trivia only at:        |  NOT co...@slip.iglou.com
> | WWW:   http://www.iglou.com/cosmosfactory       |
> *---------------------------------------------*

Alex Ward

Jan 9, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/9/97

>Millard Fillmore, the 13th President of the United States
>Born: Jan.7, 1800, Summerhill, N.Y.
>Died: Mar. 8, 1874, Buffalo, N.Y.
>
>1st Marriage: Feb. 5, 1826, to Abigail Powers
>2nd Marriage: Feb. 10, 1858, to Caroline McIntosh

You may want to add to your history that he was a nativist racist jerk
representing the "know-nothing party."

Ryan

Jan 13, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/13/97
to co...@iglou.com
The Millard Fillmore affair is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Cosmo got things worked out, all is peaceful in the land of alt.cult-movies.rocky-horror

If me posting email that I received offended anyone.....who cares...except for COSMO, who I apologize to.

:)