Loss of a friend in Berkeley

Brady Ferguson

Sep 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/30/97

On a sad note, a former cast member and avid audience member, Eli
Jacobs, passed away last week at the age of 14. The audience in
Berkeley had a moment of silence before the show this past Saturday in
his honor.

The cause of death is currently unknown, and the Berkeley Police
Department is working to solve the mystery. If you have any knowledge
of Eli Jacobs' wherabouts anytime after 2am on September 21, please
contact Berkeley PD.

--
Brady Ferguson
Webmaster/Brad/Crim

Observerrr

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

Brady Ferguson wrote:
>On a sad note, a former cast member and avid audience member, Eli
>Jacobs, passed away last week at the age of 14. The audience in
>Berkeley had a moment of silence before the show this past Saturday in
>his honor.
>
>The cause of death is currently unknown, and the Berkeley Police
>Department is working to solve the mystery. If you have any knowledge
>of Eli Jacobs' wherabouts anytime after 2am on September 21, please
>contact Berkeley PD.

:::bursts into uncontrollable sobs:::
This is not fair. This is not fair.

---
Joey the Lemur
"And if I die before I learn to speak,
Can money pay for all the days I lived awake but half-asleep?"
--Primitive Radio Gods
International House of Psycho Dragons:
http://members.aol.com/observerrr/index.html
---

SeraLysea

Oct 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM10/1/97

>>On a sad note, a former cast member and avid audience member, Eli
Jacobs, passed away last week at the age of 14. The audience in
Berkeley had a moment of silence before the show this past Saturday in
his honor.<<

Now I _REALLY_ wish I'd gone in. I'm still sort of in shock.

>>Department is working to solve the mystery. If you have any knowledge
of Eli Jacobs' wherabouts anytime after 2am on September 21, please
contact Berkeley PD.<<

If I'm not mistaken, he was with a few of my friends later that night/morning,
around 4 am, after that he was gone, that's rather beside the point.
Currently, they're calling his death an accident. I believe it, at this
moment, although most of my friends believe he was murdered...... Truthfully,
it won't do any good to find out the exact circumstances of his death, he's
still dead.

Blessed be,
Sera
Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl, 'cos it hurts like hell.
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/ChezSera/ <--personal page
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/4713/rhps.html <--biggest
collection of RHPS links on the 'net.