RIP John Ritter

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Sep 12, 2003, 6:18:25 AM9/12/03
John Ritter of Jack Tripper fame from Three's Company and a slew of other
memorable roles died yesterday at 54 from heart failure.

--
Back off man, I'm a scientist
ryan knoxville

Ron Maxwell

Sep 12, 2003, 8:12:23 AM9/12/03
... and the voice of "Clifford the Big Red Dog" on PBS

RIP

Ron

Ash Wyrd

Sep 12, 2003, 8:13:01 AM9/12/03

<pablo...@hotmail.cometogetherrightnowoverme> wrote in message

> John Ritter of Jack Tripper fame from Three's Company and a slew of other
> memorable roles died yesterday at 54 from heart failure.

Aparently this is not a good week to be named John

Dossy

Sep 12, 2003, 8:35:49 AM9/12/03
In article <4o0ry28j1p...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>,

Sgt Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all . . <pablo...@hotmail.cometogetherrightnowoverme> wrote:
> John Ritter of Jack Tripper fame from Three's Company and a slew of other
> memorable roles died yesterday at 54 from heart failure.

Specifically, Clifford the Big Red Dog.

The world will never be the same ...

-- Dossy

--
Dossy Shiobara mail: do...@panoptic.com

Vegas Eddie

Sep 12, 2003, 8:57:19 AM9/12/03

Scott M. James
Vegas Eddie
Divine Decadence
Communities.msn.com/meatypics
Cornflakes
"The book says that god created us in his own Image, so if WE are dumb, then
GOD is dumb, and maybe just a little ugly on the side..." - Frank Zappa

Vet's Here

Sep 12, 2003, 10:56:22 AM9/12/03
Rest In Peace John - you were AWESOME! I miss you already!

Vet

L.A.var

Sep 12, 2003, 12:37:45 PM9/12/03
After marking down Wild & Untamed Things' next show date (10/3/2003) on a
calendar, Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...
<pablo...@hotmail.cometogetherrightnowoverme> proceeded to chug a beer and
then belch "The Star Spangled Banner" before babbling:

>John Ritter of "Three's Company" and a slew of other memorable roles

>died yesterday at 54 from heart failure.

This shocked the fuck outta me when I first heard it on the news this morning.

Warren Zevon we expected would pass; he'd been fighting lung cancer for years.
Same with Johnny Cash, whom had undured an extensive battle with diabetes.
John Ritter, in contrast, was right out of left field. No one knew of his
heart condition...probably not even John, himself. :(

A nice man, a classy guy... Good actor, great comedian... He is someone I'm
really going to miss. One thing I am glad about is that he was able to go out
doing what he loved...for it was on the set of his latest TV series.

He got to go out similar to another old favorite o'mine: Redd Foxx.

--
L.A.var - "That was just an obscene phone call." "Oh? Who were you calling?"
Tech Crew - Wild & Untamed Things (http://wut.rhps.org)

MagentaTNP

Sep 12, 2003, 3:13:51 PM9/12/03
RIP

Erica
Cast Manager/Magenta
Transylvanian Nipple Productions
Philadelphia,PA
http://www.transylvanians.org

"And if you've got no other choice
You know you can follow my voice
through the dark turns and noise
of this wicked little town." Wicked Little Town/Hedwig and the Angry Inch

Kevin O'Brien

Sep 12, 2003, 6:10:05 PM9/12/03
John Ritter's death is one that's affected me a bit differently today-usually
I'd just pay respects, but I'm deeply saddened-he was back on top of his whole
career-it makes you want to cry really hard and get everything out..

Ash Wyrd

Sep 12, 2003, 7:57:29 PM9/12/03
He had a great carreer, but now its Noises Off, (I know bad pun, but it was
the best homage I could do without getting too cheezy)

MY37

Sep 14, 2003, 7:38:36 PM9/14/03
I agree, I was totally shocked and depressed all weekend. My mom and I were
huge fans of his, and we had the opportunity to see him and meet him while he
was in the Broadway play The Dinner Party. He was the kindest guy to us, posed
for pictures and gave us autographs in the freezing February cold, red cheeks
and all. I'm just honored to have had the opportunity to see his talents live
and my heart goes out to his family.
Melissa

CURRYED87

Sep 17, 2003, 2:05:08 AM9/17/03
>> we had the opportunity to see him and
>> meet him

Like Melissa . . .I met John Ritter in March. He was, of course, in the reading
of "All About Eve" with Tim Curry. And I had a nice quick chat with John
Ritter.

I'm saddened to lose such a young and talented man. Much too soon.

Love and Light to you, John. And my heart goes out to his wife and children.

Angela Theresa Egic