Very Sad to Announce another RHPS death.

1 view

Cosmo's Factory

Jun 26, 2005, 7:36:52 PM6/26/05
I was just notified that Imogene Claire has just passed away on Friday.
More info at Cosmo's Factory as I get it.

- Cosmo

Cosmo's Factory

Jun 26, 2005, 9:47:36 PM6/26/05
I have confirmed that another Rocky Horror talent passed away. Imogen
Chaire (sometimes creditied as Imogene) who played a Transylvanian in
The Rocky Horror Picture Show and the Waredrobe Mistress in Shock
Treatment passed away Friday, June 24th in London. This marks the 2nd
Rocky Horror death in 1 week.

Imogen was also in Billy Elliot, Prisoner of Honor, Flash Gordon,
Liztomania, and Tommy the Movie.

- Cosmo

http://www.rhpf.org
http://www.cosmosfactory.org/

Bill

Jun 27, 2005, 5:21:25 AM6/27/05

Bill

Jun 27, 2005, 5:22:52 AM6/27/05
That sucks :(

RIP Imogene Claire.

Bill

French Magenta

Jun 27, 2005, 8:52:48 AM6/27/05
I must admit, she was my favourite trannie, cause she looked so crazy
;-\ I was hoping to meet her sometimes in London. Another time, another
place maybe...

Bye Imogen

Brigite - The Sweet Transvestites
http://www.rockyhorror.fr

Jason Tranny

Jun 27, 2005, 2:26:04 PM6/27/05
I just got home from the convention, so I just heard the news. I found
out about Johnathan Adams on Friday and was very upset.

Now Imogen....

Sean Twomey

Jun 27, 2005, 5:23:47 PM6/27/05

TO ABSENT FRIENDS.....

ST

Mizz <M>

Jun 30, 2005, 3:23:49 PM6/30/05
I posted to alt.obituaries to see if anyone had an obit for Imogen - I got
this reply:

"ru...@einsiders.com" <att...@aol.com> wrote in message

Stage.com had this notice:

Imogen Claire, Equity councillor for choreographers and founder member

of the International Performers Aid Trust, died after a long battle

with cancer on June 24. An open funeral will be held on July 13 at

1.45pm at Golders Green Crematorium. For more information contact

Equity on 020 7670 0259.

Scott at Find-a-Death told me he was informed by a friend of Ms.

Claire. I'll be posting my obit for her at EInsiders.com tonight.

----------

"Cosmo's Factory" <jimh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Richard

Jun 30, 2005, 3:34:16 PM6/30/05
Should I be a little creeped out by any company named "Find-a-Death"?

See you round like a record,
Richard
Bawdy Caste, San Jose, California
http://www.bawdycaste.org

bernicho

Jun 30, 2005, 4:57:18 PM6/30/05
Very creeped out

Cosmo's Factory

Jul 1, 2005, 1:59:28 AM7/1/05
>Should I be a little creeped out by any company named "Find-a-Death"?

Well, you probably bought a book by the owner.... It's owned by my
friend
Scott Michaels the author of Concept to Cult. Check out his site...
it's
incredible.

- Cosmo

Richard

Jul 1, 2005, 12:54:05 PM7/1/05
I've actually never bought that book. Whenever I remember about getting
it, I never seem to have enough money at the time that I'm in the book
store.

See you round like a record,
Richard
Bawdy Caste, San Jose, California
http://www.bawdycaste.org

"You're the Richard Davidson?!"
- said by an unknown MI member when Zenin introduced her to me.

Mizz <M>

Jul 3, 2005, 5:14:23 AM7/3/05
What's the URL, Cosmo?

"Cosmo's Factory" <jimh...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Cosmo's Factory

Jul 5, 2005, 1:41:10 AM7/5/05
Oh, I thought I had posted that. findadeath.com Aside from doing the
concept to cult book, his business is actually quite popular. His site
gets 10's of thousands of hits a day. He also is frequently on radio
shows around the world.

- Cosmo