[OT] Dee Dee Ramone, R.I.P.

Randy Brown

Jun 6, 2002, 5:19:15 PM6/6/02
Dee Dee Ramone, of the legendary American punk band The Ramones, died
this week:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&ncid=514&e=3&u=/ap/20020606/ap_on_en_mu/obit_ramone_1

--Randy B.

Vegas Eddie

Jun 7, 2002, 2:52:47 AM6/7/02
How very sad, he was the coolest Ramone ever, he will be missed.

Scott Michael James
Vegas Eddie
Divine Decadence
Communities.msn.com/meatypics
"I am not associated with NG clique at this time, Sorry"

DrDimitri

Jun 7, 2002, 4:37:01 AM6/7/02

Oh my god. that is odd. I had already decided to do I Wanna Be Sedated as my
Frank intro this week.

Marc Berman "Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
Frank/Rocky
Actor w/ Barely Legal, Oakland, CA
Alumni:Erotic Nightmares,Bawdy Caste,Cosmic Light,Under Sedation
drdi...@aol.com
http://www.barelylegal.rhps.org
Awarded "Biggest Nut on the Net"

Richard Davidson

Jun 7, 2002, 1:55:31 PM6/7/02
On 07 Jun 2002 06:52:47 GMT, in article
<20020607025247...@mb-cr.aol.com>, Vegas Eddie
babbled incoherently...

>How very sad, he was the coolest Ramone ever, he will be missed.

Very true.

For any of you Ramones fans out there, a local radio station actually
interviewed Dee Dee just this past Monday. They said that they are going
to post the interview on their site, http://www.kfog.com, sometime today. I
didn't get to hear the original broadcast of the interview so I can't
guarentee the quality, but this could be the last one that he gave before
his passing.

See you round like a record,
Richard Davidson
Bawdy Caste, The Park Theatre, Menlo Park, CA
http://www.bawdycaste.org
Fifth Annual Reno Show - July 14

Joey: "I loved high school. You know, it was just, like, four years of parties
and dating and sex..."
Chandler: "Yeah, well, I went to boarding school with four hundred boys.
Any sex I had would have involved a major lifestyle choice."
FRIENDS

Nate Havoc

Jun 7, 2002, 2:43:00 PM6/7/02
I heard about this yesterday, and it's just now sinking in. Shit. The
Ramones was one of the first bands I ever listened to. I grew up in Orange
County listening to KROQ, and The Ramones were the first band that stand out
in my mind as a band that really caught my attention. First Joey, now Dee
Dee. You start to feel old when the bands you grew up with don't exist
anymore, and the members start passing away.

RIP Dee Dee

Nate "MF Shark" Havoc