RIP Rodney Dangerfield

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Oct 5, 2004, 8:25:04 PM10/5/04
Dead today at 82.
--
Back off man, I'm a scientist
ryan knoxville
NYC Beatle geek and damn proud of it
http://ryansfollies.blogspot.com/

Ron Maxwell

Oct 5, 2004, 8:32:15 PM10/5/04
No say it isn't so : (

RIP

Hilary Maxwell

BertSchnik

Oct 6, 2004, 2:14:50 AM10/6/04

Poor Rodney, he was always fun...

Bill " Rodney D was great in Caddishack " Brennan

" Hey everyone, were all gonna get laid!"-RODNEY DANGERFIELD

Whip Pockmark

Oct 6, 2004, 3:08:41 AM10/6/04
On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 00:25:04 +0000, Sgt.Pepper wrote:

> Dead today at 82.

Rest ye well, Rodney. You brought laughter to us all. Thanks for years of
yuks and proving that everybody can contribute something to this world.

You were an inspiration.

I've got my doubts about an afterlife, but if there is one, I hope you're
enjoying it with Sam, Lenny, and the Marx brothers.

Don't worry up there. You're act won't die. I've been ripping it off for
years.

(I can just hear his response now: "Sheesh! Even in the afterlife I get no
respect! I tell ya! When I was done standing in line to see St. Peter he
went on a smoke break before talking to me! He's an alright kinda guy,
though, St. Peter. He's got the best stories. You remember we were all
wondering who shot JFK? You'll never believe it, but the guy who shot him
was actually...) -Whip

Adam

Oct 6, 2004, 6:13:47 AM10/6/04
"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."

thanks for it all, Rodney!

RIP

Adam
Telford PA

L.A.var

Oct 6, 2004, 2:03:50 PM10/6/04
Still feeling quite groggy after just waking up from a very long, drug-induced
nap, Sgt. Pepper <pablo...@hotmail.cometogetherrightnowoverme> proceeded to
scratch head -- then crotch -- and babble:

>Dead today at 82.

He'll get tons of respect in Heaven; but Rodney--God rest his soul--will still
complain about not getting ANY. ;)

--L.A.var

Vegas Eddie

Oct 6, 2004, 4:51:04 PM10/6/04
.

Jason

Oct 6, 2004, 10:11:40 PM10/6/04
Fuck man...

I am trully upset by this. I will miss Rodney terribly. He gave me my favorite
joke of all time....

"I get women all the time because of what I am .... A rapist..."

--
Your Faithful Handyman,
Jason

Dr JOHN XX

Oct 7, 2004, 4:30:07 AM10/7/04

Still getting over this,
I wouldn't have been half the M.C. I was if it weren't for Rodney.He always
had and still will have my respect.
DrJohn.

Atlas

Oct 7, 2004, 6:24:56 AM10/7/04
One of the local morning shows was asking their listeners which modern
comedian they could offer as a sacrifice to get Rodney back. I nominate
Chris Rock.

L.A.var wrote:

--
Keith Atlas
Rocky Horror in New England

My wife says I should lay off the Italian sausages at the ballpark,
that they're bad for my heart. I told her being a Red Sox fan is
bad for my heart and I'm not dead yet.
-- NESN reporter

Whip Pockmark

Oct 8, 2004, 2:53:20 AM10/8/04
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 06:24:56 -0400, Atlas wrote:

> One of the local morning shows was asking their listeners which modern
> comedian they could offer as a sacrifice to get Rodney back. I nominate
> Chris Rock.

I say Sinbad.

Oh, wait...does it have to be a FUNNY comedian?

BTW, John, I got your message. I could hear how depressed you were. Sorry
I wasn't able to answer the phone. Man, I feel you on this one.

I wish we could have a "moment of noise" for him, like we did for Kinison.
-Whip

Draven T. Corvus

Oct 13, 2004, 3:58:54 PM10/13/04
It's sad he got my repsect.

--
Draven T. Corvus
Actor, Film Maker, Screen Writer

"I was thinking of the great Socrates who said...
'I Drank What?!'"--Chris Knight