R.I.P. Sheb Wooley

Randy Brown

Sep 18, 2003, 10:34:12 AM9/18/03
The creator of 1958's "The Purple People Eater" died yesterday from
lieukemia. He had attended Johnny Cash's wake a few days earlier.

--RB

L.A.var

Sep 18, 2003, 12:12:54 PM9/18/03
After marking down Wild & Untamed Things' next show date (10/3/2003) on a
calendar, ente...@hotmail.com (Randy Brown) proceeded to chug a beer and then
belch "The Star Spangled Banner" before babbling:

>The creator of 1958's "Purple People Eater" died yesterday from lieukemia.

>He had attended Johnny Cash's wake a few days earlier.

A real shame. I have to think that longtime fans o'the NFL's Minnesota Vikings
are bound to be grieving.

--
L.A.var - "He was a one-eyed, one-horned flying purple people eater..."
Tech Crew - Wild & Untamed Things (http://wut.rhps.org)

Arthur Levesque

Sep 18, 2003, 6:04:38 PM9/18/03
Randy>The creator of 1958's "The Purple People Eater" died yesterday from
Randy>lieukemia. He had attended Johnny Cash's wake a few days earlier.

"Tequila"
--
/\ Arthur Levesque <fnord?> http://boog.org & http://DammitJa.net __
\B\ack King of the Potato People & shanana-Cobain <*> Urban Spaceman (oO)