R.I.P. Katharine Hepburn

MIBecky

Jun 30, 2003, 1:08:06 AM6/30/03
Katharine Hepburn (1907-2003)

Here's to one of the most elegant ladies ever to grace the big screen. She
will be missed.

MIBecky
--
www.midnightinsanity.com

Jun 30, 2003, 2:05:01 AM6/30/03

.
Peace, Love, and RO'B,
Q,
W.S.A.*

*As determined by the Norman rating scale.

Greaser From The Freezer

Jun 30, 2003, 2:15:20 AM6/30/03

"MIBecky" <mi_b...@yahoo.comremovethisifyoudonwannagetyourmailbouncedback>
wrote in message news:1qj3lllvxcx...@news.rockynewsgroup.org...

... this is not the kind of thing I need to read before going to bed :*(.
An article I just read said that all lights on Broadway will be dimmed for a
moment of silence for her at 8 pm Tuesday evening. I know I'll observe a
silent moment of my own for her.
Sigh...
Another one down... and not too many more to go...

--
Justin Taylor
*Eddie/Dr. Scott/Director/Fearless Leader of "The Transsexual Chinchillas"

"If you never go over the top, you can't see what's on the other side."
- Jim Steinman
"The Devil may care, but I don't."

"So remember, when you're feeling very small and insecure,
How amazingly unlikely is your birth,
And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth."
(From "The Galaxy Song")

CURRYED87

Jun 30, 2003, 3:01:10 AM6/30/03
>> Katharine Hepburn (1907-2003)

>> Here's to one of the most elegant ladies
>> ever to grace the big screen. She will
>> be missed.

Yes, our lady has gone home. To comfort us who will miss her being here with
us.

Just know she had a good long stay here. And she is now safe and happy in the
arms of her love Spencer Tracy, whom, we know, must've have greeted her when
she arrived.

A true lady and the actress we all respect,
Angela Theresa

Dawn

Jun 30, 2003, 3:32:35 AM6/30/03
.
Dawn
Back Row Productions Emcee
www.rhpsbackrow.com

Vegas Eddie

Jun 30, 2003, 3:37:46 AM6/30/03
.
Scott Michael James
Vegas Eddie
Divine Decadence
Cornflakes
Communities.msn.com/meatypics
"Elvis and Jesus are very similar, I like some of the things they did, its just
thier fans that annoy me"

Maggie Bob

Jun 30, 2003, 4:31:45 AM6/30/03

Albert Berry

Jun 30, 2003, 10:37:45 AM6/30/03
:(

SinisterMeg

Jun 30, 2003, 5:09:05 PM6/30/03
*Thank you for sharing your light w/ us, Katharine.*

hugs
Meg

--
"If it was so, it might be; & if it were so, it would be;
but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." ~Lewis Carroll

Sean Twomey

Jun 30, 2003, 5:45:49 PM6/30/03
I had the honor of conversing briefly with her several times a number of
years ago... Her family is from Harford, CT, and I was staying there with
friends on the weekends, when I happened to walk into a little coffee shop
near one of the theaters - she was waiting for a cup of tea, and the little
tv in the corner, on some history or educational channel, was showing a
short clip of "The African Queen", so she was amusing herself by doing
slightly larger-than-life impersonations of all the actors... It was such an
incredibly priceless sight... I nearly pissed myself. :-) I did one of the
lines in my absolute worst Bogart impression, and she laughed and gave me a
brief lesson on impersonating him.. We must have stood there chatting about
acting and other stuff for nearly twenty minutes. On two other occassions
over the next two months I ran into her at that coffee shop, and she not
only remembered me, but started up our conversation as though we'd just left
off... One of the most beautiful, charming, and intelligent people I've
ever had the privelege of meeting. She will be missed beyond words...

ST

"CURRYED87" <curr...@aol.com> wrote in message

RedKitty

Jun 30, 2003, 5:46:36 PM6/30/03
God Bless and RIP. I was always moved and impressed by her artistic genius.
She will be missed.

Jessica F. Feldman (Kitten)

CURRYED87

Jun 30, 2003, 9:51:36 PM6/30/03
>> I had the honor of conversing briefly with
>> her several times a number of years
>> ago...

Dear Sean,

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely story about Katherine Hepburn. What
an experience! I envy you in some ways and am so moved you were able to share
such a profound meeting with her.

You should feel proud that gave her a good laugh or two.

This story should be shared somewhere, too, in tribute to her -- if they set up
a site, or with SAG. I don't know. I just think it is such a special thing and
her fans would love to hear it!

Love and Light,
Angela Theresa Collins

L.A.var