Someone should tell them that he's not dead....

Pab Sungenis

Dec 15, 2002, 1:34:27 AM12/15/02
Doing a Google search, I found this page,
http://www.vaxxine.com/mgdsite/year/1983.htm of events from 1983.

Scrolling down....

Died :03/29/1983Richard O'Brien, actor (Rocky Horror Show), dies of cancer
at 65

Has anyone told Richard that he's dead?

RHPSvegas

Dec 15, 2002, 3:11:42 AM12/15/02
<< Has anyone told Richard that he's dead? >>

Has anyone told him that 19 years ago he was 65??

A Timplistic Girl

Dec 15, 2002, 3:37:48 AM12/15/02
I don't think he's even 65 *YET*, is he? :)

Thinks Moby should play Riff in the remake,
--
Mysti

RHPSvegas

Dec 15, 2002, 3:57:22 AM12/15/02
<< I don't think he's even 65 *YET*, is he? :) >>

Nope, not yet

Randy Brown

Dec 15, 2002, 7:09:45 AM12/15/02
There was another actor named Richard O'Brien, who played bit parts on
TV shows. I remember years ago watching an entire episode of "Rockford
Files" or some 1970s crime drama, after seeing a "Richard O'Brien"
listed in the opening credits. I got pissed when I didn't see
Riff-Raff!

I've got a mind to run down to the central library and look at back
issues of "Variety" on microfilm. There's certainly an obit for this
"other" Richard O'Brien.

--RB

Ansalong

Dec 15, 2002, 10:34:53 AM12/15/02
After waking up from a drug-induced faint courtesy of the McKinley

*roflmao* I'm sorry, that just amused me greatly. He was 60 this year, so he
won't be 65 till 2007.

Argh...I'll be 21 then...legally old enough to do everything, everywhere!

as long as it's not illegal.

Mia
xxxx
--
You have just received the Amish computer virus, but as the Amish do not have
computers, it works on the honour system. Please reboot your machine without