Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

Tim Curry... "Gone?"

0 visningar

Brian Foley LBF

oläst,
22 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-22
till

Hi all.

I have a friend that says Tim Curry passed away about 2 months ago.
I disagreed saying that I hadn't heard anything.

If you know please post something so I can end the dissagreement.

Thanks

BFoley

Shonie Harrold

oläst,
22 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-22
till

>Hi all.

>Thanks

>BFoley

I can safely assure you that Mr.Curry is very well and currently in
BC,Canada,filming "Titanic"to be aired by CBS this fall.He has
recently finished shooting "McHale's Navy"which will be out next year.
Shonie.

be...@paradise.net

oläst,
22 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-22
till

Your friend is an idiot. Tim Curry is alive and well, and supposedly
working on stage in London from what I hear. I may be wrong on the
work thig, but He is not dead for sure.

Melissa Yowhan

oläst,
22 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-22
till

Tim is alive and well. He's currently filming a mini-series for CBS based
on the Titanic sinking. If Tim was dead, believe me, I wouldn't be on
here! I'd be in very deep mourning over my favorite actor and a wonderful
man who I've had the honor of meeting more than once.

Thumper43

oläst,
23 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-23
till

Ello

>I have a friend that says Tim Curry passed away about 2 months ago.
>I disagreed saying that I hadn't heard anything.

>If you know please post something so I can end the dissagreement.

Um..if Tim died. Don't you think that this Newsgroup would be FLOODED with

postings. I hate to break it to ya, but he IS alive and i think he's in
Canada filming something.

Love and Tim
HAPPY NOODLE BOY
and my new action figures
"Some will die in hot pursuit while
Sifting through my ashes"

RokyHororr

oläst,
23 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-23
till

Yeah.. I heard that he got eaten by this group of Clue crazed fan-boys who
wanted to see him squeel.
-Jeremy

Thumper43

oläst,
24 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-24
till

Ello.

Didn't we go through this already?
Now there will be a nifty bunch of postings saying that Tim IS
Alive and (in perfect hibernation)um..no He IS alive and in Canada working
on the Titanic Mini-series.

If Tim died, this group would be flooded with postings about it,
don't ya think?

Love and Death,
HAPPY NOODLE BOY
and my pop-tarts
"He threaten to give my wifes name
to the International House of Pancakes."

RokyHororr

oläst,
24 aug. 1996 03:00:001996-08-24
till

LOVE the Empire hibernation joke you snuck in there Rob. And Tim must be
alive, cause he was on a re-run of Roseanne last night. I mean, how could
he be there if he was dead?? Oh wait... a re-run. HE IS DEAD!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOO!!! Waitaminute... my medication has worn off.
-Jeremy
"Would you like a squishy bear?,
Their warm from being in my pocket."

chris la porta