RIP Fay Wray

~Anissa~

Aug 9, 2004, 3:19:54 PM8/9/04
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/09/movies/09CND-WRAY.html?hp

--
~Anissa~

Justice League of Denton

"We're superheroes...we've come to feast!"

L.A.var

Aug 9, 2004, 4:12:40 PM8/9/04
From The L.A. Times' web site ( http://www.latimes.com ):

"Fay Wray, who screamed her way into movie history as the apple of King Kong's
eye, has died. She was 96. Wray died Sunday night at her home in New York
City, according to Rick McKay, a close friend. No cause of death was reported."

Truly...another tragic loss. :(

--L.A.var

CheshireEddie

Aug 9, 2004, 4:18:10 PM8/9/04

Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA
http://barelylegal.rhps.org
Manager- Team KAOS- USA
http://www.prowrestlingiron.com
Currently Managing ALL The Gold In Pro Wrestling IRON

Marc Berman

Aug 9, 2004, 9:12:38 PM8/9/04
Marc Berman
Still the National Jew of RHPS
Biggest Nut on the Net
Actor: Barely Legal
"I'm not interested in money, I just want to be loved!" - Marilyn Monroe
http://barelylegal.rhps.org

Crazed RHPS Fan

Aug 10, 2004, 7:39:27 AM8/10/04

The lights of the Empire State Building will be dimmed this evening in honor
of F. Wrays passing.

Bill