Request for confirmation

Carl Inglis

Nov 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/2/99
Greetings!

I'd like to ask you, if I may, a quick question...

I read on a web site recently that Lily St. Cyr died early 1999. Does anyone
know if this is true or not?

Thanks,

Carl

Mark Tomaino

Nov 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/2/99
It is true she diedin LA

"Ding dong...if the witch ain't dead then then that pile of goo on the floor is
sho having a BAAAAd day!"

Rocky Horror:
www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com

714-772-RHPS

Ashford Wyrd

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
She died January 29th 1999 at the age of 30

Mark Tomaino

Nov 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/14/99
Just so you know the witch is dead reference in my sig has NOTHING to do with
lily st cyr

-------

Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com

714-772-RHPS PO Box 8632 Anaheim CA 92812