John F. Kennedy Jr. would make the best Frank ever!!!!

1 view

Manmanmann

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
If he wasn't somewhere floating around the ocean.

--
The man, the man, the man
Manmanmann

Hardcore Horror

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
In article <19990717230538...@ng-fn1.aol.com>,
"YOU GO TO HELL!!!"
--Mr. Garrison
You are one sick bastard.
RB/HH

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

T007trixie

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
At Rocky we are known for being disrespectful and bucking authority, but that
comment was crude and uncalled for. Creative Rocky people should spend their
time coming up with wonderful shows to entice their audiences- Not making fun
of a tragedy that isn't even resolved yet.

netweasel

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
Give me a break. I am sick of the news coverage. Many people die of worse
tragedies every day. And why must he get all this coverage. The kennedy's
are the worst example of an american family. Chappaquidick anyone?

T007trixie <t007t...@aol.com> wrote in message

netweasel

Jul 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/18/99
crude is crashing your car because you were drunk, killing the passenger,
and then leaving the scene. crude is ruining and living off our political
system.

Manmanmann <manma...@aol.commanman> wrote in message

>>>but
> that comment was crude and uncalled for. Creative Rocky people >>>should
spend
> their time coming up with wonderful shows to entice >>>their audiences-
Not
> making fun of a tragedy that isn't even resolved >>>yet.
>

> Who are you to decide what creative Rocky people come up with? I'm sure
every
> Rocky audience in the country had people yelling about the Kennedy's last
> night. I know I did. Crude and uncalled for is what Rocky is all about.
Get
> over yourself.

Manmanmann

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99

Unknown

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Ha ha, very funny (falling over, snoring)

On 18 Jul 1999 03:05:38 GMT, manma...@aol.commanman (Manmanmann)

Arthur Levesque

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Manmanmann (manma...@aol.commanman) wrote:
MMM>If he wasn't somewhere floating around the ocean.

Actually, floating is a requisite for the part (the last shot of
Frank, floating in the pool)... But as they haven't found his body yet,
odds are he's disqualified on this count.
--
/\ Arthur Levesque 2A4W <*> b...@boog.orgASM =/\= http://boog.org __
\B\ack King of the Potato People <fnord> "Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn!" (oO)

Hardcore Horror

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
In article <7muc6o$o6t$1...@ash.prod.itd.earthlink.net>,

"netweasel" <ry...@nac.net> wrote:
> crude is crashing your car because you were drunk, killing the
passenger,
> and then leaving the scene. crude is ruining and living off our
political
> system.

NO, mother----er. "Crude" is waiting until your first wife is on her
deathbed from cancer and THEN asking for a divorce! "Crude" is having a
hissy fit over having to exit Air Force One from the back door, and
getting even by shutting down the Federal government...at Christmas!
You can say whatever you want about the Kennedys, but they did far more
good for this country than any pigfucker named Reagan, Dole, Bush, or
(especially) Giuliani.
And that's all I got to say about that!
Randy Brown/HARDCORE LIBERAL (and damn proud of it!)

machoman...@my-deja.com

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
manma...@aol.commanman (Manmanmann) wrote:
> If he wasn't somewhere floating around the ocean.
>
> --
> The man, the man, the man
> Manmanmann
> "I'm a man."
> --Boy George

What a silly post. You are a silly, silly poster. Why did you post
that silly of a post? So sill.
Machomanmannnnnn

__
I don't know how to do tag line

Simon Marks

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
On this day (Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:48:43 GMT) in history, Hardcore
Horror <Hardcor...@webtv.net> uttered these immortal words...

Gee, and I complain about politics being boring.
-Simon Marks (Simon...@Hotmail.com)
----------------------
"Here's my mobile, go phone someone who cares"
"Here's a penny, go call someone who cares"
"Actually here's my pager, now wait for someone
who cares to call"

rogermi...@my-deja.com

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
In article <3793beec...@news.transbay.net>,

(de Sade) wrote:
> Ha ha, very funny (falling over, snoring)
>
> On 18 Jul 1999 03:05:38 GMT, manma...@aol.commanman (Manmanmann)

> wrote:
>
> >If he wasn't somewhere floating around the ocean.

http://bounce.to/thetruth

History is our greatest guide, and there is no
other American family which has made a more
compelling, historic contribution than the
Kennedys.
http://bounce.to/thetruth

netweasel

Jul 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/19/99
Sure there is. The Jeffersons.

<rogermi...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

de Sade

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
On Mon, 19 Jul 1999 22:10:26 -0700, "netweasel" <ry...@nac.net> pounded
at the keyboard randomly and came up with:

>Sure there is. The Jeffersons.
>>

>> History is our greatest guide, and there is no
>> other American family which has made a more
>> compelling, historic contribution than the
>> Kennedys.
>> http://bounce.to/thetruth

How about the Rockefellers? Sure, they weren't politicians, but let me
tell you a little truth about politicians.

Politicians don't produce. Their only contribution is hot air. They
always steal. Put not your faith in Princes.-de Sade

CultBoi

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
What a sad and sick thing for anyone to say...Sounds like somebody is either 12
years old or disturbed. Have some tact people!

Simon Marks

Jul 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/20/99
On this day (Tue, 20 Jul 1999 06:49:32 GMT) in history,
livin'@the.edge (de Sade) uttered these immortal words...

"Goverment is a parliment of whores, the only problem is that in a
democracy the whores are us"
That I think is what P.J. O'Rourke said, it may not be word perfect,
but the points still stands. We get the politicians we want.
And deserve. If you don't like the govermant - Change it. Don't whine
about it on usenet.
Unless its on Talk.Politics or something....

rogermi...@my-deja.com

Jul 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/21/99
(de Sade) wrote:
> Ha ha, very funny (falling over, snoring)
>
> On 18 Jul 1999 03:05:38 GMT, manma...@aol.commanman (Manmanmann)
> wrote:
>
> >If he wasn't somewhere floating around the ocean.

Bush's former SoBlicitor General spent more than a full
presidential term trying to put a hole in Bill
Clinton's head. Tampering with a plane's fuel line
to make it run out of gas before it lands is child's
play:

Oh no, we didn't repeat the bullshit mainstream media party
line. It was bad judgment, bad judgment,bad judgment,
bad judgment, bad judgment,bad judgment, bad judgment,
bad judgment, bad judgment,bad judgment, bad judgment,
bad judgment, bad judgment, bad judgment, bad, bad, bad,
bad, bad, bad, bad judgment, bad, bad, bad cautious pilot.

http://welcome.to/thenews

Manmanmann

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
de sade wrote

>>Ha ha, very funny (falling over, snoring)

Just that one line put you to sleep? Maybe you should do something about that
short attention span of yours. Moron.

Manmanmann

Jul 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/22/99
(CultBoi) wrote

>>What a sad and sick thing for anyone to say...Sounds like somebody is either
12
years old or disturbed. Have some tact people!

I'm disturbed. Sounds to me like you're either a bleeding heart liberal or
you're gay.

de Sade

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
And maybe YOU should try saying something funny. You little bitch.-de
Sade

On 22 Jul 1999 01:25:49 GMT, manma...@aol.commanman (Manmanmann)

pounded at the keyboard randomly and came up with:

>de sade wrote

Linda Brennan

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
You think you have news coverage. Try living in Massachusetts right now.
It is nonstop.

--
Linda

"There's only us
There's only this
Forget regret
Or life is yours to miss
No other road
No other way
No Day But Today"
-from the musical RENT
netweasel <ry...@nac.net> wrote in message

> Give me a break. I am sick of the news coverage. Many people die of worse
> tragedies every day. And why must he get all this coverage. The kennedy's
> are the worst example of an american family. Chappaquidick anyone?

Chuck Atlas

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
No thanks, I like it up here in the sticks

--
Bring me your virgins
There's no crime in giving yourself over to. . .

Chuck Atlas

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
A "tragic" Kennedy death is like the Boston Red Sox losing the World
Series in Game 7. It's inevitable.

Simon Marks

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
On this day (Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:57:36 -0400) in history, Chuck Atlas
<chuck...@geocities.com> uttered these immortal words...

>A "tragic" Kennedy death is like the Boston Red Sox losing the World
>Series in Game 7. It's inevitable.
>
>Linda Brennan wrote:
>>
>> You think you have news coverage. Try living in Massachusetts right now.
>> It is nonstop.
>>
>> --
>> Linda

Apparently it's another "Princess Di" thing (according to CNN).
What, a lot of people getting upset of the death of someone they never
met, and who's life had no real impact on their life? Or am I missing
something?
Oh yes, Milk of Human Kindness.

>> > T007trixie <t007t...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> > that
>> > their
>> making
>> > fun

Does that mean we can make fun of tragedy's that have been resolved?
Excellent!
I've been saving this one for years. Let's get out the superman
costume and.....

Tj Lazer

Jul 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/23/99
>Apparently it's another "Princess Di" thing (according to CNN).
>What, a lot of people getting upset of the death of someone they never
>met, and who's life had no real impact on their life? Or am I missing
>something?

It's nice to know someone actually thinks that and not everyone follows the
trend.

The media has been blasting this crud non-stop because, face it everyone, it
has been a slow news year since the Clinton impeachment. Maybe OJ will kill
someone else.

John
**********
Mutant Marvels!
http://www.tmnt.net
**********

Jeremy Moran

Jul 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/24/99
>Apparently it's another "Princess Di" thing
>(according to CNN). What, a lot of people getting
>upset of the death of someone they never met, and
>who's life had no real impact on their life? Or am I
>missing something?

Well, the Kennedys are the closest we have to Royals in this country, so
it's one of those things a lot of people follow. Of course the fact
that they keep showing that picture of him as a little kid saluting his
dead father doesn't help...

>Does that mean we can make fun of tragedy's that
>have been resolved? Excellent!

>I've been saving this one for years. Let's get out
>the superman costume and.....

It's taken you this long? One of my fave AP lines is when they show Dr.
Scott on the monitor outside. "It's Christopher Reeve! And he's
selling umbrellas!"

+ +
Jeremy Moran, Official Usenet WebTV Apologist
* * *
Dr. Scott/Transie - Los Bastardos RHPS Cast
http://www.losbastardos.com
= =
"I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die." -
Mr. Garrison, South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut

Douglas North

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
bleeding heart liberal or gay? that's bad?!?!

Sync78

Jul 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/25/99
THE MAN IS DEAD , THE JOKES ARE UNNEEDED!

robin
tasty stuff baton rouge

Currylvr

Jul 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/26/99
>Moron.

Nasty and unnecessary...

rogermi...@my-deja.com

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
In article <19990725161747...@ng-bh1.aol.com>,
> so here's a tribute:
http://zap.to/jfk

Sync78

Jul 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/28/99
uhhh very interesting site, a little paranoid...but hey well written....

needless to say i didnt follow his career or even care much for him i just
think it rude to talk about someone who is now dead, family left behind and
friends bereved.(sp?)
i would hate to think someone would make a joke about me or someone i know
after my or someone elses death.

robin faulk
tasty stuff-Baton rouge

Luv2Suk

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
so wouldn't he be a better Rocky?

Manmanmann wrote:

> If he wasn't somewhere floating around the ocean.

rogermi...@my-deja.com

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
In article <19990726063330...@ng-bd1.aol.com>,
curr...@aol.com (Currylvr) wrote:
> >Moron.
>
> Nasty and unnecessary...

John F. Kennedy Jr. was obviously murdered because he was intelligent,
he was a high profile editor and he terrified extreme bigots who
survive on the capacity to cover up the truth. What the hell do you
expect in a politically hostile environment? John was always surrounded
by political scavengers who sought to exploit his influence. If you are
surprised about the murder of JFK Jr., you are historically ignorant
-just study history and it will become very, very clear. In a
nutshell, as long as assassins [serial killers] are not prosecuted,
there will be assassinations. You don't need stupid theories, about
a stupid accident to explain the death of JFK Jr., -just the facts.

John F. Kennedy 1963, Martin Luther King 1968,
Robert F. Kennedy 1968, John Lennon 1980, Steve Kangas 1999,
Bill Clinton 1999,(failed impeachment) John F. Kennedy Jr., 1999.

If you believe that Liberals just love to drop dead, to satisfy the
paranoia of the bigots who target them, wyou are exhaustively
delusional.

http://www.angelfire.com/ky/ohwhy/assassins.html

*note* -former Reagan & Bush officials ridicule the Clinton impeachment
in the category of what is essentially a failed assassination plot, but
anyone with a brain clearly understands the fact that Bush's former
solicitor general spent more than a full presidential term trying to
put a bullet through Clinton's head and FBI labs should investigate
MURDER, not the semen stains of a consensual, sexual relationship.
Those who claim that Clinton should have just told the truth should
spare most people who do not care who Bill Clinton has sex with.

Ashford Wyrd

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99

>John F. Kennedy Jr. was obviously murdered because he was intelligent,
>he was a high profile editor and he terrified extreme bigots who
>survive on the capacity to cover up the truth.

You mean the rest of his family? I thaught they were dead already.... I
guess their carma just afected him too

> What the hell do you
>expect in a politically hostile environment? John was always surrounded
>by political scavengers who sought to exploit his influence. If you are
>surprised about the murder of JFK Jr., you are historically ignorant
> -just study history and it will become very, very clear. In a
>nutshell, as long as assassins [serial killers] are not prosecuted,
>there will be assassinations. You don't need stupid theories, about
>a stupid accident to explain the death of JFK Jr., -just the facts.

or what about Mary Jo Shiferd, or Marolin Monroe (both which were involved
with KKKenodys and both which died under "misterious" sercumstances.... (a
car drives off a bridge and Mary Jo was presumed drowned even though there
was no water found in her lungs... and an injection mark was found on
Marolin's left buttox but the oficial story is that she od'd on sleeping
pills)

>John F. Kennedy 1963, Martin Luther King 1968,
>Robert F. Kennedy 1968, John Lennon 1980, Steve Kangas 1999,
>Bill Clinton 1999,(failed impeachment) John F. Kennedy Jr., 1999.

hum.... you're placing KKKlinton on the same list with MLK and JL.... shows
how little you respect those two people :-)

>If you believe that Liberals just love to drop dead, to satisfy the
>paranoia of the bigots who target them, wyou are exhaustively
>delusional.

bigots? I don't think you have a grip on reality here... MLK was not a
liberal at all (at his time the isue of black equality was taken up by the
right wing, it got crossed over about a year AFTER his death) and Lenon was
killed by an insane man (hardly a bigot as he hadn't the mental capasity to
know what hate was).... all the others just got caught in a web of bad carma
they THEMSELVES created.

> http://www.angelfire.com/ky/ohwhy/assassins.html

now who's the conspiracy theorist here?

>*note* -former Reagan & Bush officials ridicule the Clinton impeachment
>in the category of what is essentially a failed assassination plot, but
>anyone with a brain clearly understands the fact that Bush's former
>solicitor general spent more than a full presidential term trying to
>put a bullet through Clinton's head and FBI labs should investigate
>MURDER, not the semen stains of a consensual, sexual relationship.
>Those who claim that Clinton should have just told the truth should
>spare most people who do not care who Bill Clinton has sex with.

or YOU should spare those who feel betrayed by KKKlinton's dishonesty with
the people who trusted him

tomwil...@my-deja.com

Aug 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/6/99
In article <19990721212549...@ng-cn1.aol.com>,

manma...@aol.commanman (Manmanmann) wrote:
> de sade wrote
> >>Ha ha, very funny (falling over, snoring)
>
> Just that one line put you to sleep? Maybe you should do something
about that
> short attention span of yours. Moron.
>
> --
> The man, the man, the man
> Manmanmann
> "I'm a man."
> --Boy George

When we die, we all leave a legacy behind, and the most that we
should expect is that the people who are left behind have the
courage, the wisdom and the good judgment, to be able to tell
the truth about us. That is all that we can possibly do for JFK,
the father and the son:
http://listen.to/thelegacy