Condolences to Cosmo

1 view

skip...@my-deja.com

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
Ladies and Gentlemen of Rocky Horror,

I ask this favor of you all for a moment...

Set aside the flaming, the yelling, and the bitching for a moment.

Cosmo's father, Tony Hetzer, Sr. died on December 11th. I would like
all that can post to either reply to this message, or email Cosmo at
co...@cosmosfactory.org and give him your condolences.

Thank you.

I'll go first...

Cosmo,

We are all saddened by your loss. I can not speak for the entire RHPS
scene, but I know that you haver helped us all over the last 7 years,
so now it is our turn to repay the favor. I personally wish you
condolences and if you need anything, feel free to email me with any
words or thoughts you may have.

Signed,

Skip Radio
Probationary(?) member
Transexual Misfits
Elkton, Md.
(Also Downingtown, Pa.)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Dave Leckie

Dec 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/15/99
Wow... I'm seriously saddened by this.

Cosmo, I think I speak on behalf of pretty much everybody here when I
offer you my greatest condolences, and rest assured that you are in our
prayers and hearts through this time.

Sincerely,
Dave

de Sade

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:44:43 GMT, skip...@my-deja.com pounded at the
keyboard randomly and came up with:

>Cosmo's father, Tony Hetzer, Sr. died on December 11th. I would like
>all that can post to either reply to this message, or email Cosmo at
>co...@cosmosfactory.org and give him your condolences.

Cosmo:

I cannot imagine the grief you must be feeling right now. I'm sure you
loved your Father very much, and that you must miss him dearly.

I know that I look to my Father for guidance in many things, and every
day he becomes a better friend to me. Losing a trusted friend like
that is beyond the scope of consolability.

May tomorrow be better for you...-de Sade

marky...@hotmail.com

DrDimitri

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
>On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:44:43 GMT, skip...@my-deja.com pounded at the
>keyboard randomly and came up with:
>

>>Cosmo's father, Tony Hetzer, Sr. died on December 11th. I would like
>>all that can post to either reply to this message, or email Cosmo at
>>co...@cosmosfactory.org and give him your condolences.

Wow..i missed the original post of this. Thank you de Sade for qouting it
again.

Cosmo-
I send my condolences greatly for your loss. I have both my parents around
still, but I have lost someone who was like a father to me. I know what you
must be going through. Hope you are doing well and I wish you the best under
the current ciscumstances.
Know that your extended family is always here for you, brother.

Marc Berman "Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
actor for Under Sedation/Sacramento,CA
Alumni:Erotic Nightmares,Palo Alto/Belmont, CA:Bawdy Caste, San Jose, CA:
Cosmic Light, San Mateo, CA
Guest with Zenroom,San Luis Obispo,CA
drdi...@aol.com

Chris Stargazer

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
I'm really sorry to hear this. I think I can speak on behalf of myself and
Midnight Madness in saying that you have our depest condolences. I know
what it's like to lose someone dear, so I sympathize.
yours,
Chris Stargazer
Midnight Madness
Chicagoland area

lilystcyr

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
In article <19991215220824...@ng-fa1.aol.com>,
I know I contacted you privately Cosmo, but my cast (Transexual
Misfits) wanted me to offer thier condolences to you on thier behalf.
And as Marc said, we are all here for you.
Love and Hugs
Sheri / Lilystcyr
--
Home - http://www.angelfire.com/de/Lilystcyr/index1.html
Transexual Misfits - http://www.angelfire.com/md/elkton

David Michael Driskell

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
My deepest sympathy goes out ot Cosmo!
Heaven Can Wait
Heaven can wait
And a band of angels wrapped up in my heart
Will take me through the lonely night
Through the cold of the day
And I know
I know
Heaven can wait
And all the gods come down here just to sing for me
And the melody's gonna make me fly
Without pain
Without fear
Give me all of your dreams
And let me go along on your way
Give me all of your prayers to sing
And i'll turn the night into the skylight of day
I got a taste of paradise
I'm never gonna let it slip away
I got a taste of paradise
It's all I really need to make me stay --
Just like a child again

Heaven can wait
And all I got is time until the end of time
I won't look back
I won't look back
Let the altars shine

And I know that I've been released
But I don't know to where
And nobody's gonna tell me know
And I don't really care
No no no
I got a taste of paradise
That's all i really need to make me stay
I got a taste of paradise
If I had it any sooner you know
You know I never would have run away from my home

Heaven can wait
And all I got is time until the end of time
I won't look backr
I won't look back
Let the altars shine

Heaven can wait
Heaven can wait
I won't look back
I won't look back
Let the altars shine
Let the altars shine

david

Nate Havoc

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
Cosmo - so very sorry to hear about your loss. I'd just like to add my
condolences.
Nate Havoc
________________________
_____________________

In article <8395kq$olp$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

skip...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen of Rocky Horror,
>
> I ask this favor of you all for a moment...
>
> Set aside the flaming, the yelling, and the bitching for a moment.
>

> Cosmo's father, Tony Hetzer, Sr. died on December 11th. I would like
> all that can post to either reply to this message, or email Cosmo at
> co...@cosmosfactory.org and give him your condolences.
>

> Thank you.
>
> I'll go first...
>
> Cosmo,
>
> We are all saddened by your loss. I can not speak for the entire RHPS
> scene, but I know that you haver helped us all over the last 7 years,
> so now it is our turn to repay the favor. I personally wish you
> condolences and if you need anything, feel free to email me with any
> words or thoughts you may have.
>
> Signed,
>
> Skip Radio
> Probationary(?) member
> Transexual Misfits
> Elkton, Md.
> (Also Downingtown, Pa.)

sean twomey

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
A great man to have brought forth such a shining light in the Rocky
community as yourself, Cosmo - know that he will be remembered, even by
those that never knew him. Condolences from the RKO Players, Warwick, RI and
from me personally.

SEAN

GirlVamp

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
Hey Jim,

Paul & I would like to express our deepest sympathy in your loss.

Kim Shafer & Paul Sutt

miss...@my-deja.com

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
skip...@my-deja.com wrote:
> Ladies and Gentlemen of Rocky Horror,
>
> I ask this favor of you all for a moment...
>
> Set aside the flaming, the yelling, and the bitching for a moment.
>
> Cosmo's father, Tony Hetzer, Sr. died on December 11th. I would like
> all that can post to either reply to this message, or email Cosmo at
> co...@cosmosfactory.org and give him your condolences.
>
> Thank you.

Cosmo, I am also saddened to hear about your loss. But a little part of
him will always be alive if you keep the memories of the happy times
close to your heart.

: ) Missie

jessica feldman

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 skip...@my-deja.com wrote:

Cosmo I don't know if you got my messege or not. But feel free to call me
anytime. I have been there. Last year my father was killed in a car
accident and it was one of the most traumatic things I've ever experienced
in my life. Hang in there and know you have lots of friends who are
willing to support you no matter what. My prayers go out to you sweetie.

Lots of Love,

Jessica* (Kitten)

> Ladies and Gentlemen of Rocky Horror,
>
> I ask this favor of you all for a moment...
>
> Set aside the flaming, the yelling, and the bitching for a moment.
>
> Cosmo's father, Tony Hetzer, Sr. died on December 11th. I would like
> all that can post to either reply to this message, or email Cosmo at
> co...@cosmosfactory.org and give him your condolences.
>
> Thank you.
>

> I'll go first...
>

> Cosmo,
>
> We are all saddened by your loss. I can not speak for the entire RHPS
> scene, but I know that you haver helped us all over the last 7 years,
> so now it is our turn to repay the favor. I personally wish you
> condolences and if you need anything, feel free to email me with any
> words or thoughts you may have.
>
> Signed,
>
> Skip Radio
> Probationary(?) member
> Transexual Misfits
> Elkton, Md.
> (Also Downingtown, Pa.)

richa...@my-deja.com

Dec 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/17/99
skip...@my-deja.com wrote:

> Cosmo's father, Tony Hetzer, Sr. died on December 11th. I would like
> all that can post to either reply to this message, or email Cosmo at
> co...@cosmosfactory.org and give him your condolences.

i already sent you a private email message, but i also thought that i'd
say something here. all of my thoughts and prayers are with you during
this time. i know that it must be even harder with this happening during
this time of year, but also remember that you've got a lot of people
around the world that will be here if you need us. feel free to give me a
ring, an email, smoke signal or semafore flag message if you need someone
to vent some frustrations or just to talk to.

--
see you round like a record,
richard

"Hey! Don't talk about Boodro!"
GROSSE POINT BLANK

Mark Tomaino

Dec 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/18/99
When my grandfather died my mom spoke of how she missed him. My then 9 year
old brother said "God missed him for 69 years."

"When God goes into a Garden...he picks the prettiest flower." -unknown

"..They have been freed from the shackles of this earth and touched the face of
God" -Reagan on the space shuttle deaths.

-------
Rocky Horror: www.midnightinsanity.com
Matchmaking Services: www.intouchdating.com
714-772-RHPS PO Box 8632 Anaheim CA 92812