(OT) RIP Art Carney

Randy Brown

Nov 11, 2003, 6:58:06 PM11/11/03
Yep, Ralphie-boy, Norton has gone on to that great sewer in the sky...

--RB

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Nov 11, 2003, 9:26:19 PM11/11/03
In article <57807858.03111...@posting.google.com>,
ente...@hotmail.com (Randy Brown) says...

> Yep, Ralphie-boy, Norton has gone on to that great sewer in the sky...

The original wacky next door neighbor. Every Kramer, Fred Merts, Skippy, or
any other Larry from Three's Company owes a big part of their career to
Norton. Not to mention we lost another great 60's Batman Villian in The
Archer.

--
Back off man, I'm a scientist
ryan knoxville

Draven T. Corvus

Nov 12, 2003, 12:35:32 AM11/12/03
> The original wacky next door neighbor. Every Kramer, Fred Merts, Skippy, or
> any other Larry from Three's Company owes a big part of their career to
> Norton. Not to mention we lost another great 60's Batman Villian in The
> Archer.

This is such a bad year. We have lost so many. All who have passed will be
remembered by all.

Well now Jackie has his friend to keep him company, and to annoy him till the
end of time.

"Hey, Ralphy-boy"

--
Draven T. Corvus
Actor/Cast Tattoo Artist

"I was thinking of the great Socrates who said...
'I Drank What?!'"--Chris Knight

BertSchnik

Nov 12, 2003, 2:13:33 AM11/12/03

Poor Art, Rest in Peace, now that you are with Ralph in that Great
Racoon Lodgel in the sky.

(I tip the tail of my raccoon hat and give a final, tearful "woo woo") :(

Bill

Sean Twomey

Nov 12, 2003, 7:33:32 PM11/12/03
"Draven T. Corvus" <dtco...@hotmail.com> wrote

> This is such a bad year. We have lost so many. All who have passed will be
> remembered by all.

What is this, about twenty people so far? Christ, I'm glad I ain't
famous...

ST

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Nov 12, 2003, 8:38:36 PM11/12/03
In article <3fb2d...@corp.newsgroups.com>, "Sean Twomey"
<seant...@myeastern.com> says...

> "Draven T. Corvus" <dtco...@hotmail.com> wrote
> > This is such a bad year. We have lost so many. All who have passed will be
> > remembered by all.
> >
> What is this, about twenty people so far? Christ, I'm glad I ain't
> famous...

And you never will be with that attitude Sean.

Did you notice it's always cool celebrities passing? Celebs that have
contributed greatly to the human race and we're masters of their genre. How
come Lance Bass or Justin Timberlake can't meet an early death? Would any one
care? No, so why must we be robbed of people with talent?

L.A.var

Nov 13, 2003, 1:13:20 PM11/13/03
After marking down Wild & Untamed Things' next show date (12/5/2003) on a
calendar, berts...@aol.com (BertSchnik) proceeded to chug a beer and then
belch "The Star Spangled Banner" before babbling:

>Poor Art, Rest in Peace, now that you are with Ralph in that Great Racoon Lodge
>in the sky. (I tip the tail of my raccoon hat.) :(

Another great one bites the dusts. :(

--
L.A.var - "Norton! YOU...are a mental case!"
Tech Crew - Wild & Untamed Things (http://wut.rhps.org)