How did Pat's husband die?

Doctor Thomas B. Who

Jun 7, 2003, 5:38:41 PM6/7/03
How exactly did Robert (Pat's husband) die??

SCULPTORD5

Jun 7, 2003, 9:50:44 PM6/7/03

>How exactly did Robert (Pat's husband) die??

I have no clue... but at least he didn't end up in a clock~!
<sculp...@aol.com>

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Jun 7, 2003, 10:31:46 PM6/7/03
In article <BXsEa.44490$ca5....@nwrdny02.gnilink.net>, "Doctor Thomas B.
Who" <wa3...@bellatlantic.net> says...

> How exactly did Robert (Pat's husband) die??
Slight case of death? - hey what do you want from me it's been a long day.

--
Back off man, I'm a scientist
ryan knoxville

GuitarGoth

Jun 8, 2003, 2:21:55 AM6/8/03
I believe that Sir Robert Stephens died during an operation.

"Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all..."
<denton...@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

CowboyBebopBluze

Jun 8, 2003, 2:38:51 AM6/8/03

If I recall correctly he had one form of cancer or another.

Why? :)

Bill

" If there is anything worse than a poor loser, its a poor winner."

Kevin O'Brien

Jun 8, 2003, 7:54:56 AM6/8/03
Is Pat STILL known as Lady Patricia Stephens? Rocky Horror aristocrat!

Megan Buckingham

Jun 8, 2003, 8:46:20 PM6/8/03
In article <bbukpv$aoi$1...@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com>, "GuitarGoth"
<bNrOiS...@fantasymail.de> says...

> I believe that Sir Robert Stephens died during an operation.

Oh my. How very sad.

hugs
Meg

--
"If it was so, it might be; & if it were so, it would be;
but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic." --Lewis Carroll

Charles DuPont

Jun 8, 2003, 9:18:09 PM6/8/03
She would now be considered "The Dowager Lady Patricia Stephens." Because
she inherited all the estates fortune.

"Kevin O'Brien" <webu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Kevin O'Brien

Jun 9, 2003, 3:56:02 PM6/9/03
Was Pat ever interviewed about Robert's death or anything? Also- have any of
the rocky horror or shock treatment stars or creators ever been on 'Inside the
Actors Studio' or some show like that?

SCULPTORD5

Jun 9, 2003, 5:24:58 PM6/9/03
Also- have any of
>the rocky horror or shock treatment stars or creators ever been on 'Inside
>the
>Actors Studio' or some show like that?

The closest is the audio commentary on the DVD from Pat and Ritz. You'll just
die when you hear Pat cackling about putting Robert in a clock.
<sculp...@aol.com>

Doctor Thomas B. Who

Jun 9, 2003, 8:19:17 PM6/9/03
When they sold that clock, was the skeleton intact?

SCULPTORD5 <sculp...@aol.com> wrote in message

SCULPTORD5

Jun 9, 2003, 8:28:11 PM6/9/03
>When they sold that clock, was the skeleton intact?

Yes, I have the detailed pics from the auction catalog. If they're not on line
somewhere, email me and i can send you the files.
<sculp...@aol.com>