Bob Hope Dies

James Norman

Jul 28, 2003, 10:14:32 AM7/28/03
Of course this isn't the first time this has been announced -- the last time
was 3-4 years back and it was inaccurate. But here's today's link.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0728BobHope28-ON.html

Beating the programming unemployment game one step at a time
Step 1: Get any job (DONE)
Step 2: Get a job in .NET that pays crap but gives great experience (DONE)
Step 3: Get MCSD.NET (in progress!!!!!!)
Step 4: Get a real job in C# (Fall 2003!)

L.A.var

Jul 28, 2003, 12:43:30 PM7/28/03
Bob Hope was a fantastic comedian, wonderful entertainer and truly a great man.

He will be missed.

--L.A.var

MIBecky

Jul 28, 2003, 12:54:36 PM7/28/03
In message <1mxrlh4lad9...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, James Norman
<MYjamesMY...@coxSUCKERS.net> may be typing while naked. I am replying
with extreme caution...

> Of course this isn't the first time this has been announced -- the last time
> was 3-4 years back and it was inaccurate. But here's today's link.
>
> http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0728BobHope28-ON.html

):

MIBecky

> --
> --
> Beating the programming unemployment game one step at a time
> Step 1: Get any job (DONE)
> Step 2: Get a job in .NET that pays crap but gives great experience (DONE)
> Step 3: Get MCSD.NET (in progress!!!!!!)
> Step 4: Get a real job in C# (Fall 2003!)

--
www.midnightinsanity.com

Larry Viezel

Jul 28, 2003, 2:20:22 PM7/28/03
I was actually begining to think he was immortal. We were wondering if it was
going to be him or Johnny Cash that died first.

So eerie story about Bob Hope. A few yeas back I was a ta newspaper photo
archive searching for Rocky Horror photos. It was right around the time that
Princess Diana died. The lady in charge there was saying that they needed
people to work at the photo archives all night incase someone died and they
needed to send photos immediately for an obituary. For the princess there were
calls coming in all night long. But when someone old dies - and she mentioned
Bob Hope - their obituary had been written by most newspapers way in advance
with the assumption that he was going to pass any minute now they might as well
get it out of the way while they aren't busy.

Creepy.

Yeah, thats how old and famous I hope I am some day.

Rest in Peace Bob.

Larry.

Kevin O'Brien

Jul 28, 2003, 2:47:15 PM7/28/03
I was thinking too, thast Bob Hope would live for many more years. Rest in Peace
:-(

Vegas Eddie

Jul 28, 2003, 3:25:47 PM7/28/03
.

Scott M. James
Vegas Eddie
Divine Decadence
Communities.msn.com/meatypics
Cornflakes
"The loneliest words you'll ever know, if only if only it was so. The emptiest
words that they'll ever be, it could've been me, it could've been me" -Jim
Steinman

Sean Twomey

Jul 28, 2003, 6:53:44 PM7/28/03
"Larry Viezel" <lar...@nominex.com> wrote

> Creepy.

No, what's creepy is the headlines of the obituary all the papers will
be printing......

"Hope Dies"

Now that is kinda ominous, y'know?...

> Yeah, thats how old and famous I hope I am some day.

Yeah, I hear that...

<Sigh> And here we go once again...

"To Absent Friends..."

ST

Sgt. Pepper - A splendid time is guaranteed for all...

Jul 28, 2003, 7:55:31 PM7/28/03
.

Shannon Watson

Jul 28, 2003, 9:01:54 PM7/28/03
That's so sad. I remember when he turned a hundred that I said he'd be like
George Burns...live to a hundred just to do it...and die shortly afterwards.
*sniff*

--
-Mystylicious

LosBastardos Bastard

"When you pronouce it, it sounds like Miss Delicious."