Lili St. Cyr - Dead?

Jeff El Diablo

Feb 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/5/99
I found this in the Daily Mongolian -

I'm sad to report that Lili St. Cyr, a striptease performer of the 1940s
and 1950s whose act included onstage bubble baths, died Friday in Los
Angeles at the age of 80. Born Willis Marie Van Schaack, St. Cyr
studied ballet and worked as a chorus girl before making her
breakthrough in vaudeville as a striptease artist. St. Cyr also worked
briefly in films, appearing in such B movies as "The Naked and the
Dead,'' in 1958, based on the Norman Mailer novel, "The Miami Story'' in
1954 with Barry Sullivan, and "Son of Sinbad'' in 1955 with Dale
Robertson and Vincent Price.
"God Bless Lili St. Cyr..."
- Janet (Susan Sarandon), Rocky Horror Picture Show

Anybody else here about this?

Jeff El Diablo
www.visucks.com - coming soon

DrDimitri

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99

YEAH...when Liz (sxychkn638) said it a few days back. =)

Marc Berman
"Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
Actor for the theatre searching Reactor Power.
drdi...@aol.com

SxyChkn638

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99

>YEAH...when Liz (sxychkn638) said it a few days back. =)
>

>Marc Berman
>"Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"

It was T.C. who brought it up...I take no credit for it. :)

Liz S. (Sexy Chicken)
www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Set/2422
"Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the world;
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun,
Oh, girls, they wanna have fuh-un,
Oh, girls just wanna have fun."

DrDimitri

Feb 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/7/99

>>YEAH...when Liz (sxychkn638) said it a few days back. =)
>>

>>Marc Berman
>>"Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
>
>It was T.C. who brought it up...I take no credit for it. :)
>

>Liz S. (Sexy Chicken)

T.C. did? damnet......I could swear you did.

Oh well my apologies for the credit fuck up.

T.C. sorry about that!