stanley kubricks dead

Gore Splat

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
in case you didnt know. in case you care.

The Fixxer

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
I know I care I got an A on a report I did in Film appreciation on our favorite
directors.

I watched the shining, clockwork orange both billions of times before I started
watching Rocky over and over.

I can't figure out 2001 a space oddysey but I liked Full metal jacket and many
others of his films..including Spartacus.
Mark Tomaino
www.midnightinsanity.com
www.intouchdating.com

Xkristine1

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
That weirdo, thef...@aol.com writes:

>I can't figure out 2001 a space oddysey but I liked Full metal jacket and
>many
>others of his films..including Spartacus.

Hey Mark,
Do you like to watch old gladiator movies?
-Kristine

Thumper43

Mar 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM3/8/99
Ello

yes... it IS a sad day.
Stanley has happened to have made some of my favorite films of all time, and i
was quite upset to hear of his death.

At least his last film "Eyes Wide Shut" is still going to be released in July
(i think).

**HAPPY NOODLE BOY**
Keeper of the *Book of Happy*
"When I turned on MTV, I saw just what
I wanted to be...but that was yesterday.
Now things aren't quite going my way."
*!!! DOWN SAMPSON !!!*