Tonight around midnight

A Timplistic Girl

May 12, 2003, 12:14:03 AM5/12/03
Just a couple of hours from now. I'm going to buy a flower and set it on my
best friend's porch, to let him know how much I love him. Then I'm driving out
to a secluded area I found earlier today. So much peace up there. I'm in
the process of finishing up my note now. I can't leave without
saying my good-byes to my family. I appreciate the existence of this message
board and whatnot, but it's not enough, nothing
is. There are so many factors... I can't even begin to describe.
And I won't. I can barely make my loved ones understand, let alone
you guys, and I'm not in the middle of writing you guys a 10-page
note.

Thank you for being here. May the Higher Power or Powers bless each
and every one of you.

And I thank Richard O'Brien, the World of Rocky Horror - including every
talented actor or actress who has ever made this story and it's characters come
to life either on screen or on stage and those who continue to, and Mr. Tim
Curry for all the joy and comfort you all brought to these past few years
through the timeless piece of art known as the Rocky Horror Show.

--
Mysti

A Timplistic Girl

May 12, 2003, 12:15:51 AM5/12/03
P.S. Keep on Time-Warpin'!!

(Just don't throw your backs out tryin'. :))

--
Mysti

A Groupie

May 12, 2003, 1:35:24 AM5/12/03
On the off chance you are waiting a bit to see if anyone responds to your
post...

I dont know you, and because of that Im not going to patronize you by telling
you all kinds of reasons why you should do this. All Im going to say
is...wait. Wait 12 hours and see if you still feel this way. Im sure you can
remember times in the past where you really wanted to die, decided not to, and
then later felt a bit better about the whole thing. Maybe even had a good time
doing something or other since then.

Also, suicide is not so glorious. Your body will be a mess, and there is a
good chance you will never know who came to your funural.

I dont know if its appropriate to post anything, but I couldnt just sit on my
hands. I tried googling your email address and nicknames, but couldnt find
anything I could use for a third-party contact.

I see from your post you have friends, but hey, if you want to email me go
ahead. I've been there.

--
~kate
Fishnet, Inc (www.rhps-fishnetinc.com)

U62van

May 12, 2003, 2:41:00 AM5/12/03
i really dont know you, or i dont regonize the name, and i do know you, please
dont do what you might, kate is right wait 12, 24, 48 hrs whatever, but when i
read this, i got all funny inside and thought this girl is about to do
something she shouldnt, now im not a doc. shrink or what, but im sure what you
are going thru is NOT worth giving your life up for, you have a LONG time to go
on, you have friends who love you, especially in rocky, your parents love you,
even though you dont think they do, they do. april 3, 2001 my life ended, my
house had burned down, i lost EVERYTHING!!!!, i wanted to die, and who helped
me out, my rocky community, my Weird Al community, the customers at my job,
total strangers, all i had was the clothes that i was wearing that night when
i got home from work, i was home for an hr when it happened, i lost some pets,
25 yrs of collecting, and i still get people asking me if theres anything i
need, even people i dont really talk to, like kate here, so whatever you think
you dont have to live for, you do, you have friends, and you have even more to
meet years down the road, so please dont, so many rocky ppl are leaving us,
dont make it another,

fred

CowboyBebopBluze

May 12, 2003, 3:00:47 AM5/12/03

< Then Im driving up to a secluded area that I found earlier today>

If you are using this location as a spot for your suicide, and you
discovered it only earlier today, then it would indicate that your suicide plan
is more spur-of-the-moment and not something that you have given much time to
ponder over.

A human life, no matter what the condition or situation, isnt something that
should be snuffed out without thinking things through well.

If your post is real, and not a "cry for help" or "attention getter" or even
a lame-ass joke, then I would suggest you give yourself some time. You can
always still kill yourself a week, month, year, etc later...going to a location
that you just found today and taking the big trip may not be the wisest if
ideas just yet.
THINK THIS THROUGH.

Time is an amazing thing-it heals most wounds, and temporal distance (letting
time pass for a bit) has a way of giving you a different point of view other
than how you feel when caught up in "the moment."
Looking back, most problems (broken heart, loss of a loved one, medical
problems, etc) often seem not that bad in hindsight.

And there are the other factors: how this will effect your family ( you have
a responsibility to them NOT to off yourself, ya know), not to mention the
possibility that you may be making one hell of a big mistake.

It is the fate of ALL of us living to be worm food eventually...why rush it?
Give yourself a day or three before making a final decision.

Just a thought or two.

Brennan

"Once upon a time
Once when you were mine
I remember skies
Reflected in your eyes
I wonder where you are
I wonder if you think about me
Once upon a time
In our wildest dreams."

Charles DuPont

May 12, 2003, 5:07:00 AM5/12/03
Don't do it, Timplistic Girl. It's not worth it.
Take it from me, who have had more suicidal and homicidal ideations in the
past X number of years. Whatever is whispering in your ear, tell it go
away. You'll thank all of us tomorrow when you wake up. Yes it seems
bleak, and dark now (because it's the middle of the night, and it's raining)
but there's always a tomorrow, and when you see that tomorrow, and the
tomorrow after that, etcetera. You will look back on this day, and say
"What was I thinking?"

"A Timplistic Girl" <mystics...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Beverly Gerrish

May 12, 2003, 2:39:25 PM5/12/03
NO!!!! I refuse to accept this. Nothing is worth trying suicide, if that is
indeed what you are thinking of.
Ive lived through pain beyond all understanding. All my friends from my youth
are dead, to suicide, overdoses or AIDS. My first husband died of AIDS along
with my dearest friend in the world. My second husband died of an hereditary
disease at 36 and all three of our kids have it and could go the same way. My
eldest son from my first husband has cerebral palsy. I have survived cancer,
drug addiction, rape, my mother trying three times to have me killed, and
plenty of other stuff. Ive considered suicide for about two minutes.
Why? Because it hurts goddamnit!!! But the thought of making others hurt isnt
the answer, and yes, people WILL be hurt!!! Maybe people dont always tell you
how much you mean to them, but rest assured, you do. You might not recognise
it, but this group cares. You have posted here, and we have gotten to know you.
Thats enough for me. I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!
Please email me at oldsp...@att.net and give me your phone number. I will
call you tonight as soon as I get home from work at about 10.30PM Denver time
and will listen. Im a good listener, plus have been around a very long time. Im
a 58 year old grandmother, so I guess I have credentials. Please do this and
email me!!
Hoping to hear from you.
Bev Gerrish

In article <necznozin7...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, A Timplistic Girl
<mystics...@yahoo.com> says...

--
Give yourself over to Absolute Pleasure T-Shirts!!

Beverly Gerrish

May 12, 2003, 2:58:27 PM5/12/03
This is one heartfelt, beautiful post. Mysti, please listen to Fred, she has
indeed gone through a lot. And has remained the wonderful, strong friend I have
grown to love. We are here for you if you need us to be. Fred proves it is
possible to overcome adversity and come out the other side with a smile.
Thank you Fred, for your words to this young girl.
Bev

In article <20030512024100...@mb-m17.aol.com>, u62...@aol.com
(U62van) says...

Kevin O'Brien

May 12, 2003, 3:51:33 PM5/12/03
Timplistic girl- I dunno if you're still alive or what- or if you're checking
the boards still- but seriously- how will we know you really died? Does anyone
even know your name, what state you live in to check the newspapers? For all we
know you've decided to leave the boards or something so you do it in a
surprising shocking way. Anyway- if it ain't a joke, I don't think you're
joking, here goes; Why, what was the final straw or whatever? Did someone say
something inconsiderate or something to hurt you? That's why americans and most
people are shooting, robbing each other- cos people hate people, cos people
don't understand each individual and act only as they would allow someone to
act to them most of the time. Just- think- people don't matter, not many people
cna affect you life- you can take control, to keep going everyday- set a goal,
something that's possible to acheive, that you are good at and want to acheive-
something that you want to do and it MIGHT also get you more recognition and
respect- but when you acheive a goal it's good. The meaning of life; Always
have a goal to fulfill and a new bar to jump. Hoepfully you think this over. If
you're still alive- are you leaving a note here too or what?

Tiffany B

May 12, 2003, 5:09:28 PM5/12/03
I don't know you, I don't know your problums or why you have decided that
you have to do this, but I can tell you honestly that I have been at your
position before, not to long ago for that mater, and it's not worth it. I have
come to relize that there are things to life for, and I hope you'll take
everyone elses advice and wait on this.... nobody wants to see a member of the
Rocky family do this to themselfs. Please reconcider this, if you need someone
to talk to, talk to your friends, talk to us, talk to anybody but don't do
this. I don't even know you, but I will miss you, and I wish I did know you.
Again, please.. please... please rethink this....

Tiffany
Head Transie of the Sweet Translucent Dreams cast of Coaldale, PA

CowboyBebopBluze

May 12, 2003, 5:14:22 PM5/12/03

< Thats why Americans and most people are shooting and robbing each other.>

Kev, ya seem like a nice guy and I appreciate your posts here on the
newsgroup, and your advice to the person that is/was contemplating suicide is
right-on, BUT...

Please dont single out Americans as the main people who kill, and the add
"and most people".
If one looks hard and close enough, one will find blood on the hands of EVERY
GOVERNMENT existing now, or ever.

Bill " Born in the USA " Brennan

" Life is but a dream. "

Just a thought from an American.

Dawn

May 12, 2003, 11:28:52 PM5/12/03
Bev,

Have you been able to contact Mysti yet?
Dawn
Back Row Productions Emcee
www.rhpsbackrow.com

Beverly Gerrish

May 13, 2003, 12:55:41 AM5/13/03
Can someone do a search of the newsgroup to try to see if this girl ever
indicated a location in any of her posts? I have no idea how to do that, and Im
worried. She never emailed me. We need to find out where she lives, then
contact the local police.
Bev

In article <20030512232852...@mb-m14.aol.com>, jojo...@aol.com
(Dawn ) says...

CheshireEddie

May 13, 2003, 1:22:23 AM5/13/03
Hi Bev,

I found this post last night, and did what I could. I emailed her, and had
a friend do a search. She is not on any cast, and we didn't find what area
she went to shows in. If we knew what cast she went to, then chances are
she's a regular. All we could figure out is that she's in the Central
timezone.

I'll admit I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I've recieved
letters like this before, even from a girl I was dating in high school. My
heart goes out to Mysti, as well as her friends and family.

--
Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA

"Beverly Gerrish" <oldsp...@msn.com> wrote in message

Beverly Gerrish

May 13, 2003, 1:42:30 AM5/13/03
Im at my wits end. I dont know what to do now. I cant stand the thought of the
poor kid, who is obviously very young, going through this, worse still, killing
herself over something thats probably very easily resolved if she can talk it
out.
All I know is I was in tears reading it this morning, and Im pretty close to
that again.
Mysti, if you read this, PLEASE GET BACK ON THIS GROUP!!!!!!
Bev

In article <ji%va.111731$pa5.1...@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net>, "CheshireEddie"
<pwhit...@attbi.com> says...

DrDimitri

May 13, 2003, 3:00:17 AM5/13/03
Well...what can one say? As many have already said themselves, I do not know
know Mysti. But, I do know people who have been in this same situation. Not
exactly what I consider a respectful way to go. It's a cowardly thing to run
from your problems and leave your loved ones behind to cope.
If this is a joke....you need to grow the hell up. That is cruel and
disgusting.

Marc Berman "Still the National Jew of Rocky Horror"
Performer- WUT WUT!!!
Wild and Untamed Things,
http://wut.rhps.org
drdi...@aol.com
ex BL member =(
http://www.barelylegal.rhps.org
Awarded "Biggest Nut on the Net"-2001

John Tyndall

May 13, 2003, 4:42:43 AM5/13/03
I don't normally post. In fact I chose to hide from most of you folks
and enjoy the knowlage you have to share. But this post is more for you that
are worried about Mysti and what she is going threw. I do not know her, so
don't think that this is going to be some grim report.
If Misty was to do what she said, then chances are she has and there
is little we can do. This is a vary sad and a disturbing thing and it hurts us
all to be helpless to stop it or help it from happening. IF she has not done
it and has found someone to talk to or was even caught before it was done.
Then there is a good chance she is seeking help and has no access to a
computer to let us know of her condition. For that, all we can do is wait and
keep our ears open for a post from a Friend or herself on what has happened.
Now on to those who have expressed there deepest concern and those who
just lurk like myself and care..
Hold those you love dear, be there for them like you have been for
this total stranger in there times of need. People every day feel life is not
worth living and take the easy road out, complete strangers and we can't save
them all. Don't beat yourself up over it and know, for those of you that
tired, you did your best with what you could do. If she has done it, then pray
for her, light a candle in her honor and remember all those before her. Use
what little memoir we have of this Unknown Girl as a driving point to reach
out to all the unknown out in our Audiences and in our lives and those in our
Cast. Take the time to ask someone "Are you Ok?" when their looking upset or
disgruntled and you might just help more then you know. Don't let some one you
know or even don't become a Misty, by just blowing them off. Take the extra
time and it will help more then you have or will ever know...

To Misty.
If you have left your pain that you could not handle behind. Then I
hope that you have found the peace that you we're looking for. In finding your
peace, you have passed your pain on to those who knew and loved you and even
to those who did not, to forever hold a torch in our harts and remember your
name as another missing child of Rocky. My only wish is that we could have
help you tote that pain in life and to see you find your peace here instead of
further on. May you dream, forever and always be happy. Goodnight Sweet
Princess. Your left us with a lesion, that we wish you could have never taught.

In article <necznozin7...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, A Timplistic Girl
<mystics...@yahoo.com> says...

--
John Tyndall
Doing my part to make the Bible Belt a Garter.
Also playing Dr.Frank for the cast F5-Charming Assholes
Spartanburg SC
www.farleyflavors5.com

Nate Havoc

May 13, 2003, 1:57:45 PM5/13/03
like others have said, I don't know you either, but I hope you haven't
done this. I hope that instead of leaving the flower on your best
friend's porch, you knocked on the door. I hope you're still inside,
and that sometime soon we will hear from you. We don't know what is
causing you to feel the way you do, but for what it's worth we do
care, even from far away.
Nate

Kevin O'Brien

May 13, 2003, 2:46:37 PM5/13/03
Person who replied to me posting about people shooting each other- I
said 'other people' as well, I meant to type 'other countries'- I'm sorry if
you found my words misleading. Anyway- I did a META email search on Tymplistic
Girl- this is the last post I could find- I was trynna find other sites in case
she posted something else- she must've just been a member of these message
boards- no other sites or groups maybe. Anyway- is there a way to track where
she was from? Myabe we can check the local weekly papers online. If she did
something- if any investigation is carried out the whole site will be shut
probably for a while for investigations. I hadn't read many of tymplistic girls
posts, did she seem depressed, talk about it or anything? If anyone has aol is
there not some kind of messenger service to add her to?

John Tyndall

May 13, 2003, 2:56:58 PM5/13/03
G'day All
I use Shawn McHorse web site to access the NG. I did a search on her post and
here is the Web link for it.. I havn't had time to read it all but I hope this
helps. If someone has posted this before I'm sorry to post agine, just as long
as anyone can read this and figure out who this Girl is. I'm still hoping that
she's ok...
http://www.rockynewsgroup.org/SearchArticles?query=%2Bfrom%3A%28%
22A+Timplistic+Girl++mysticsparkles%40yahoo.com%22%29&num=25&sorting=date

In article <14dwdjwqb3k...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Kevin O'Brien
<webu...@hotmail.com> says...

--
John Tyndall
"Remember all the Mysti in the world and help the ones we have left" Peace

Doing my part to make the Bible Belt a Garter.
Also playing Dr.Frank for the cast F5-Charming Assholes

Easley SC
www.farleyflavors5.com

Kevin O'Brien

May 13, 2003, 3:13:17 PM5/13/03
Everyone- I've found something more aobut her- for her yahoo profile- a couple
of things, there's nothing about her name go to;
http://profiles.yahoo.com/mysticsparkles

I'm, gonna search through some of her links. her favourite singers- Alanis
Morissette (I like her too), Christina augilera, Nelly Furtado, Pink.

Her quote- We're all beautiful, no matter what they say.

I think she was someone who may have analyzed life- just hear alanis's songs-
its not your bubblegum lyrics, your teeny bopper- it's insightful. She might've
been insightful, a deep person, probably shy but not hurting many people. I
hope she didn't do this. Maybe we should start a board if her suicide's
confirmed, just to commemorate her- and update it every week with prayers for
her soul.

MIBecky

May 13, 2003, 3:39:22 PM5/13/03
The idea of a dedicated message board is a sweet sentiment. But
realistically, how often would it be updated? How long would it be active?
It would be more of an insult to someone's memory to alow a board like that to
go inactive. And I highly doubt it would stay updated and running forever.
Would YOU want the responsibility of it? Having to update it as the months go
by, making it a chore, a burden and an obligation which is completely WRONG to
do in someones memory. I, for one, would NOT want that kind of board
organized in my memory. I'd haunt the poor schmoe who had to update it until
he stopped and erased it and let me rest in peace.

I feel much of the agonizing on this board, but I also agree with Dr. Dmitri's
assessment. Suicide is cowardly. Honestly, it's not so difficult to end your
own life. It's spectacularly easy, in fact. It's also not a method most
people respect if you're doing it just because life is hard. Life IS hard, no
one was ever promised otherwise. Suicide is not courageous at all. A sign of
true courage is going on with your life and fighting your battles and learning
from your mistakes and improving yourself as a human being, not giving in.
Suicide puts all your pain and more on those who care about you, and obviously
even those who don't know you.

We've lost many people in RHPS to many things, including suicide. There was a
kid in my cast years ago who used to be our videographer. He left our show one
night and hung himself in his attic. No warning, no 'cry for help', nothing
but a note for his parents. Imagine how THEY felt. And yes, I DO remember
his name and it still comes up sometimes though I won't state it here because
it's not necessary. Mostly, after we got over the initial shock, many of us
were angry because he didn't tell us he was hurting, we might have helped him
and shown him he wasn't alone and he passed that pain and the guilt of it onto
the very group he claimed to love so much. You hurt SOOOO many more people
than you realize when you even threaten suicide, imagine what happens when you
actually DO it.

All I can say to this person is I hope you didn't do it. It's not an answer,
it's not peaceful or respectful or spiritual or deep. Everyone's singing
about it, writing poetry about it, and even doing it, so it's become cliche',
oddly enough. And if you didn't, I hope you don't come onto this board again
because in spite of our relief, many MANY of us will be angry and deeply
insulted by the game you played.

Suicide is not a joke. It's not a game. It's not a solution, it's merely the
cowards way out.

MIBecky

In message <zma91vju5z...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Kevin O'Brien
<webu...@hotmail.com> may be typing while naked. I am replying with extreme
caution...

CheshireEddie

May 13, 2003, 3:54:33 PM5/13/03
I agree with you Becky in many ways, and I share the belief with you and
Marc that is is cowardly and without honor. However, I think Marc said it
best when he hoped that she would ring the dorrbell as opposed to just
leaving a flower. If she does, and if in that last hour her course was
changed, and she could find the will to live, I think she should return to
this board. I share the heartache, and the anger, but at least we would
know she is safe. That is, of course, assuming she was not playing a game.

I echo your sentiments. It is not a solution. I also agree it is an
insult. Who here can claim that their life has never been fucked up? I
certainly can't. For someone to choose the road out, is a slap to the faces
of all of us who are struggling to get through life as best we can.

I hope she is safe somewhere. I also hope we can get some sign either way,
so we can know.

DrDimitri

May 13, 2003, 6:19:27 PM5/13/03
pwhit...@attbi.com writes:
>I agree with you Becky in many ways, and I share the belief with you and
>Marc that is is cowardly and without honor. However, I think Marc said it
>best when he hoped that she would ring the dorrbell as opposed to just
>leaving a flower. If she does, and if in that last hour her course was
>changed, and she could find the will to live, I think she should return to
>this board. I share the heartache, and the anger, but at least we would
>know she is safe. That is, of course, assuming she was not playing a game.
>
>I echo your sentiments. It is not a solution. I also agree it is an
>insult. Who here can claim that their life has never been fucked up? I
>certainly can't. For someone to choose the road out, is a slap to the faces
>of all of us who are struggling to get through life as best we can.
>
>I hope she is safe somewhere. I also hope we can get some sign either way,
>so we can know.

GREAT summary, Paul. You too, Becky. You both took what I said and let it flow.

Correction though, Paul. It was NATE who said he hoped she knocked on the door
instead of leaving the flower. Which is a very cool idea. I hope she did too.
Hopefully, Mysti is somewhere safe, now. I hope she is getting treatment and
counciling, instead of what we all think. Yes, all of us had to endure lots
over the years. Some more than others. But, we muttle through. Fred with her
house. Loss of loved ones. Loss of cast members. Loss of dear friends. Hell
some of us lost a couple friends in the matter of months. It's not the easiest
thing to deal with.
Life sucks. How do you go on trying to pretend things are easy when you have to
console friends? Simple....you don't. BUT, you do go on and try to make the
best of the time you are given. We struggle to make things better for
ourselves. To be more than a statistic. THESE are the kinds of things I'd want
from my friends and loved ones, after my time comes. To know that they are
continuing on with their lives is the best. Knowing my memory is kept alive
because of love and friendship, not out of pity. Not being thought of as a
coward who obviously didn't care enough to seek help.

I have broken away from so many different groups over the years. BUT, my
friends and family always remain dear. Those who have been there for me,
through REALLY rough times, with advice and just being there.......I love you
for it. And I am here for you as well. =)

Charles DuPont

May 14, 2003, 3:42:12 AM5/14/03
Well, I tried calling Yahoo, and that's like talking to a brick wall. They
have no one that can look up information, and they keep sticking me into
voicemails that don't even ID themselves. After I explained to someone, I
don't need technical support, the info isn't among their useless "help"
menus I got to an executive, who could actually go into the account, but
said she wouldn't because it's a breech of privacy. Even after I forwarded
her the original posts, and she said "Sorry, there's really nothing we can
do!" So, I pretty much told Yahoo thanks ever so mucking fuch for
nothing!! Mysti if you are reading this, please respond to us, and let us
know you are ok. You have a whole community of people here that don't know
you, nor you know us. BUT we are a community. The Rocky Horror community,
and we look out for each other - Even in our own casts where we tend to hate
each other the most, God forbid anything should happen. We'd be there for
each other. Please respond to the emails, respond to the posts. Just let
us know you're still among us. I who have tried suicide on 2 occasions,
only to be saved once, and abandoned the thought the next. It isn't worth
it. The people you leave behind have the last laugh, and not you. Please
respond to us.

"Nate Havoc" <nate...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MIBecky

May 14, 2003, 12:14:18 PM5/14/03
I must retract something I said out of anger. And no, no one emailed me about
it or otherwise tried to spank me - we're all respectful of eachothers
reactions.

Mysti, if you're reading this, respond. Let us know you're alive. I've lost
too many people to various things including suicide. I went down that road
myself when I was just 13. If I told you the things that accumulated to make me
feel that way at 13, it would be similar in some respects to Bev's history.
That's tough for a 13 year old to live thru. BUT I LIVED THRU IT. And I'm one
of the strongest people I know, partially BECAUSE I lived thru it. I'm not
without scars, both psychological and physical, but that's life, Mysti. That's
life, there's NOTHING new under the sun and it's been going on for thousands of
years. I don't know ONE person who is unmarked by some tragedy either recent
or not, and we aren't done yet. There are still some tragic things that will
happen, no doubt of that, but we'll come thru. There will be WONDERFUL things,
too, and do you really want to miss those things? I'm not going to say I would
trade those horrible experiences for anything in the world because then I
wouldn't be ME. But let's look at if I HAD succeeded at suicide at 13: No
prom. No first kiss. No wonderful husband. No RHPS family. Others I have
talked down would have died. No chance to hold my newborn nephew, the child I
won't ever have myself, in my arms. They say God doesn't give you trials in
your life that you don't already have the strength to overcome. I'm not a
religious person, but I'm not an Athiest either. You DO have the strength to
overcome whatever life throws at you. And you WILL be stronger and happier
after you come through.

You are loved. You are worried about. Please respond.

MIBecky

In message <nrmwa.318408$Si4.2...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>, "Charles
DuPont" <transy...@NOSPAM.attbi.com> may be typing while naked. I am
replying with extreme caution...

Dawn

May 14, 2003, 12:41:15 PM5/14/03
>Well, I tried calling Yahoo, and that's like talking to a brick wall.

> I got to an executive, who could actually go into the account, but

>said she wouldn't because it's a breech of privacy. Even after I forwarded
>her the original posts, and she said "Sorry, there's really nothing we can
>do!"

Fucking Amazing! I can't even respond to this right now. Nate, thanks for
trying.

A Groupie

May 14, 2003, 1:24:08 PM5/14/03
I got to an executive, who could actually go into the account, but
> said she wouldn't because it's a breech of privacy. Even after I forwarded
> her the original posts, and she said "Sorry, there's really nothing we can
> do!" So, I pretty much told Yahoo thanks ever so mucking fuch for
> nothing!!

That is so lousy. The exec. couldnt even get into the account on his own to
try call a phone number or something himself?

I wonder if it wouldnt be a bad idea to alert some kind of media to tell them
that Yahoo! has/had the oppertunity to prevent a tragedy and did nothing.

Kevin O'Brien

May 14, 2003, 3:06:22 PM5/14/03
In one post she once posted that her 'pal' Karen Paradiso had posted a Tim
Curry flash cartoon that Karen had made, and gave a link. The link doesn't work-
but I'm wondering, is Karen Paradiso a friend, or is 'pal' referred to in a
way that she likes the persons work, visits her sites all the time and stuff?
Anyway- I searched Karen Paradiso- Paradiso isn't a common surname or a common
alias. Anyway- I searched, there's a reasonable ammount of entries, I think
there's either a few Karens, or Karen is a person who has many homepages, posts
on many places and may be of a bit of standing in her local rocky horror
community. I got one of the Karen Paradiso email adds- gypsy...@yahoo.com

and will contact soon after a few more searches.

Beverly Gerrish

May 14, 2003, 3:38:45 PM5/14/03
Mysti
As Becky says, it IS POSSIBLE to live through adversity. Its not easy, but then
it wouldnt be life worth living if it were easy. The things you go through are
what make you strong, adult, and help you to find happiness. My experiences
have been hellish, but they are there to test your inner strength, and with
luck you make it positive and not turn into a ball busting bitch like my mother
was. She died alone at 68 with no one to care because she spent her life being
bitter and cruel. She was also diagnosed insane at 13, but since the family was
wealthy, it was brushed under the rug. That didnt help. These things are NEVER
the result of just one thing, it takes a lot to bring someone to their knees.
What Im trying to tell you sweetie, is that Yes theres a fuck of a lot of shit
going on in the world right now. A lot of pain and suffering and none of us has
the answer to WHY, but you cannot let that interfere with your right to strive.
You MUST continue to strive, to reach for the best life has to offer, then make
something good for yourself out of it. There will ALWAYS be shit to go through.
And its your job to sort out your little corner. Im betting you are about 15 or
16, right? And perhaps you live in the midwest and have recently gone through
the insane weather there and maybe something happened to shake your world. If
so, its not insurmountable, no matter what you think now. Others are picking
themselves up, so too can you. You are young, but I can tell you are
intelligent and well educated. Dont give it all up!!!! Email at least one of
us. Pick the one you think most likely to be able to relate to you and email
them!!!! DO IT NOW!!!
We DO love you.
Bev

In article <1qj0284p277...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, MIBecky
<mibec...@yahoo.com> says...

Shawn McHorse

May 14, 2003, 6:56:34 PM5/14/03
Hmm...sorry I didn't see this earlier, but I tend to just skim through
interesting looking subject headings so didn't see this for awhile. I'm
surprised nobody has asked me anything about it since her account is through
RockyNewsgroup.org. At any rate, I'm not willing to divulge any of her
registration information since I do like to support anonymous posting in
general. That would also violate what I've posted in my FAQ here:

http://www.rockynewsgroup.org/faqs.html

However, I said nothing about not sharing usage information (though this will be
a first even for that). And in this particularly sick and twisted case, I have
no compunctions about doing so (sorry Timplistic Girl, but that was fucked up).
Her original article was posted at 11:14pm CDT on May 11th. Here is the usage
history on her account after that date, taken directly from the web site access
logs:

May 11th - 11:40pm (Home Page)
May 11th - 11:50pm (Home Page, then re-read both articles she posted)
May 12th - 12:27am (Home Page)
May 12th - 12:35am (Home Page)
May 12th - 12:46am (Home Page, then read "A Groupie"'s initial reply)
May 12th - 3:15am (Home Page, then read Bill Brennan's reply)
May 14th - 2:26am through 2:56am (Home Page, then read all accumulated replies
in her thread and searched for all articles posted by Charles DuPont)
May 14th - 3:12am (Home Page)
May 14th - 3:27am (Home Page)
May 14th - 3:53am (Home Page)
May 14th - 4:31am (Home Page, then read an unrelated article by John Tyndall
in the "Underwear Run" thread)
May 14th - 5:11am (Home Page, then read a couple of articles in the "who is
mysticsparkles?" thread)
May 14th - 6:15am (Home Page)

That's it thus far, and I'm leaving her account alone since there's no reason to
do anything to it. Interpret the above usage history however you wish, but I
wouldn't be terribly worried about her myself.

P.S. For anyone worried about the above sort of information on the
RockyNewsgroup.org webserver, yes it does (like pretty much every webserver in
existence) log every access of every web page for statistical purposes. Those
logs are rotated out once a month, and are not normally subjected to this kind
of scrutiny since for one thing it's a pain in the ass and another...who really
cares?

--
Shawn McHorse | Article posted through RockyNewsgroup.org -
Queerios (Austin, Texas) | the Rocky Horror Usenet newsgroup archive.

A Groupie

May 14, 2003, 7:22:56 PM5/14/03
Im not the most web-savvy so sorry if this is a stupid question..

could it be that someone in her household (mom, etc) is reading this, and not
her? Or did she log in every time?

Kate

In article <1lfggg01att...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Shawn McHorse
<sh...@rockymusic.org> says...

A Timplistic Girl

May 14, 2003, 7:51:33 PM5/14/03
"We truly care about you, but if you're still alive, don't come back."

LOL Wow. That's friendship.

The person who runs the TC list has already deleted me from her group. (Not
that I care, she was a first-class beotch who never liked me anyway.)

I've been to the edge more times than I can count, wanting to end my life. "It
takes no guts" my ass. That's like being at the very edge of a cliff, with a
ax murderer on your tail. No matter which way you decide to go... you're
dead.

The only reason my attempt didn't work the first night was because I made the
mistake of crushing my pills into a drink. Nasty taste. You know how it is
when something is SOOO disgusting it's just automatic reflex to gag it up? I
couldn't keep it down no matter how hard I tried. What a mess. Take two,
second night- cut my left wrist so deep, there's just a thin veil of skin
covering my vein. If I press it with my thumb I can see it turn red. That's
of course what happens when blood reaches the surface.

I truly appreciate the kind hearts of some people here. And I'm sorry for your
tears. I regret even posting anything here. I shouldn't have said anything at
all. It's caused good people unneccessary worry over someone they don't even
know (and probably wouldn't care about if they did), and only served to further
project the true colors of the cold society I was totally right about all
along.

Just a joke? Please. Something like that would've never even occurred to me.
And you call *me* the one with the sick idea of humor.

--
Mysti

A Timplistic Girl

May 14, 2003, 7:55:48 PM5/14/03
Just so you know, I'm not so technologically unsaavy that I didn't already
realize all this stuff was logged...

--
Mysti

Beverly Gerrish

May 14, 2003, 8:29:49 PM5/14/03
Mysti
I for one, am very glad youre back!! What Id like you to do is let me know how
to reach you, either email or phone number. Id like the chance to hear you out
and find out whats truely bothering you. Ive raised four kids into adulthood
with none lost yet even though it was a struggle sometimes, and Ive heard a lot
of shit in my life so nothing you can say will shock or disturb me. Ill just
listen and maybe can help. How about it?? oldsp...@att.net
The offer will remain open forever.
Bev

In article <1hx1w9uirq6...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, A Timplistic Girl
<mystics...@yahoo.com> says...

A Groupie

May 14, 2003, 8:31:11 PM5/14/03
That post was made after quite a lot of other posts had been made. And after
you aparently read the other replies. It was also pretty quickly retracted.

Why didnt you respond to any of the *other* posts, saying you were still alive?

A lot of suicidal people have the same fantasy...they are dead, they are at
their funeral, and all their family, friends, and enemies are standing around
their grave, crying about what they should have done, how they should have
treated them, and how much they are going to be missed.

It seems a bit like you were getting off on this fantasy a bit without dying.

That is said without judgement. Im glad you are alive. I personally dont see
a lot of difference between a "sucessful" suicide and a "cry for help." They
both say pretty much the same thing. The majority of people who are sucessful
just went a little far in their cry for help. There are, indeed, some people
who really want to die, but they are not in the majority.

If you were crying for help, then get some. I dont know how old you are, but
if you are living at home the best thing you could do is tell your parents. If
not, sign yourself in at a clinic.

In article <1hx1w9uirq6...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, A Timplistic Girl
<mystics...@yahoo.com> says...

Dawn

May 14, 2003, 8:34:07 PM5/14/03
Myst,

Welcome back. I am happy that you are still with us. If you need to talk,
email me and i will give you a call if you like.

Elizabeth Bartlett

May 14, 2003, 9:13:02 PM5/14/03
Dear Mysti,

I never replied to your posting....Mainly because I am new to this
newsgroup...But I had a heart felt plee that you would be ok....and I have
read every posting as I possibly could. Just to find out if you were still
with us. I am sure everyone here has done exactly the same too.

I remember what it is like to feel suicidal and I have also seen it from a
friends point of view too..At present I am taking anti depressants, due to
my emotions and feelings, even thoughts....I know how hard it is to actually
do it, but I also know how good it feels when you do fight each daily
battle.

I'm 30 years old and have been a Rocky fan since I was about 14 years of
age, yet I as yet have never got to see it on stage....I still want to
though.....Isn't that a reason to live? For you to see another one....Find
things that you want to achieve or do, however small or large. Find
something possible at first then work your way up.

The only way I can help (since I live in the U.K) is really to tell you
about myself.....

I've been dealing with depression for near enough 17years now....I know the
signs and I know where to get help and I also have the courage to face
it...But that took time, so don't feel a failure if you can't...But I hope
you do. It all started at the age of 13 when I lost my grandfather to
Cancer...Nobody told me anything back then, so I felt alone....I couldn't
speak to my mother (my close confident), because it was her father that had
died. So I decided to try and deal with it all myself (Not a good move). I
suppose this maybe why I try and deal with things first, yet I find things
always gets out of hand, until I ask for help. At this time I was also
getting bullied. Which I found to be very upsetting. I had no confidence
or self esteem, due to the bullies using pychological war fare on me...I
didn't have many freinds I could trust either. At 16 this got worse, my
friend had just had a baby and she didn't see me as much....Yet it was due
to this little baby, that I could not kill myself at the time....How would
she explain it to this little girl when she got older? Years past, I got
married, my marriage was failing and when I was 22 years old and still
married, I got raped in my sleep by a friend of a friend...I never went to
the police, one of my friends didn't believe me and I felt I really couldn't
talk it through with many people....Basically, I felt alone. Even in a
crowded room....A few years later, I made a bad mistake. I had an affair
with a married man and then my marriage fell to pieces....I felt low and
suicidal....But I at that time had a neice who had just been born..She was
my angel and still is. I later got engaged to another man, we were together
for 3 and a half years...He left me for another woman, who later in that
same year got pregnant...I was devastated! The depression and suicidal
thoughts were back...But this time I found something to aim for...Not for
someone else, but me! I enrolled at my local college to gain better
qualifications and last year I got my reward...I entered university....I
have been depressed since being here, I hope to change my course, because I
am finding it harder than I expected...Plus some personal problems I have to
deal with....Yet, I did find help....Life is short enough...Please find
something to make life worth living...I have a neice of 6 now...friend's
children who I dearly love...( I haven't any of my own, not for the want of
trying) I couldn't however much I feel like suicide, actually do it...Yet
at times, I really am tempted.

We all care, we have been and felt exactly how you are feeling...Perhaps not
in the same way, but we understand...You've had offers of people being there
for you. Even some willing to phone and talk to you....If no one else, take
them up on it....But get help.

A caring friend, Liz

"A Timplistic Girl" <mystics...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

---

MIBecky

May 14, 2003, 9:25:56 PM5/14/03
Well FORGIVE ME for saying what needed to be said rather than fawning over you
and kissing your ass while you read the posts of most everyone here in what
looks like almost real time. THESE PEOPLE WERE AGONIZING OVER YOU AND YOU JUST
SAT THERE AND GOT YOUR EGO STROKED! Actually, DON'T forgive me. I don't need
your forgiveness or even your tolerance to validate myself. And I retract my
retraction! Whole-heartedly!

Mysti, remember what I said about games? Yes, it IS cowardly. Yes it DOES
hurt people. It does NOT hurt you like it hurts those around you - after you're
dead the rest of those in your world are left with the pain and the shards of
your life to pick up. It takes no guts, only selfishness, and you have PLAINLY
displayed extreme selfishness here. Momentary desire or impulse does not
equate courage, strength or guts. There's a big difference. How dare you come
out and blast ANYONE for stating their opinions when all you did was lurk for
days and reap the benefits of the outpouring of emotion on this list! You
could have come online and posted MUCH MUCH sooner than this if you truly gave
a damn about the horrible affect you've had on most people here. How dare you
think you can use something like threatening suicide to bolster your ego! How
dare you make people pull their hair out worrying for you! You made several
people spend a lot of time trying to figure out what happened to your selfish
ass. Does that make you feel validated? Does it feel GOOD to know you had
this affect on strangers? Does it feel GOOD to use people like that? You're a
fraud. This newsgroup service asks you "Are you sure you want to post this"
before it posts, and you have to click "ok". It gives you a second chance to
reword your post, or even erase it. So that means you chose TWICE to post your
original "suicide note". Doesn't sound ao impulsive to me at all. It actually
sounds calculated. 'cry for help' my ass! That was more like a 'Broadway
Musical for help'! And WE produced it unknowingly!

And you're STILL getting offers of help! These are the people who's chain you
pulled. These are the people who you made WORRIED about you for no good
reason. I hope you feel good about yourself for the effect you have and the
games you play. Suicide IS easy. You just didn't really want to do it. And
don't tell me or anyone else here that we don't know what we're talking about.
Most of us are the SURVIVORS, Mysti. That's what RHPS is comprised of - don't
further insult us on top of everything else you've done by telling any one of
us we don't know what we're talking about. YOU are the ignorant child here,
not the rest of us.

Funny how it took the ONE long post about how cowardly it is to suicide, and
how hurtful it is, to pull you out of your selfish reviree and make you reveal
yourself that way. Not everyone would stand around at your 'funeral' crying
and thinking what a waste it is. Some of us would be thinking about your
selfishness and your ego and your lack of caring for the rest of your life or
the effect you have on others.

I hope you feel good about yourself, Mysti. I think you're the only one here
who does. And you seem like just the type to try it again out of revenge for
those of us who saw thru it in the first place. You know what? If that
happens, I'll feel guilty, but part of me would think that your SUCCESS at
suicide was an accident. And only a real fool would do something like that as
revenge on others. Are you that kind of fool? From what I've read here, it's
quite possible.

Does anyone know if this has an "ignore" feature? I've NEVER used one before,
but I'm going to now. No one has ever proved themselves this far beneath my
attention that I would 'ignore' them, and I've been in a LOT of altercations
here. But I'm really eager to use it now.

MIBecky

Charles DuPont

May 15, 2003, 2:56:47 AM5/15/03
You're welcome, Dawn. I'm Charles, by the way :)

"Dawn " <jojo...@aol.com> wrote in message

Charles DuPont

May 15, 2003, 3:10:35 AM5/15/03
Mysti,
Speaking as one who spent 6 days on the psych ward just 2 short weeks ago -
You should give it a try! It does wonders. Your ID and your EGO need to
shake hands again (We'll leave the SUPER EGO for the professionals)

If you did this to get attention, it worked! If you truly did crush your
pills into a drink (yech) then you truly need help. If you sliced your
wrist that deep, and it didn't bleed, nor need medical attention then you're
either thick skinned, or a vampyre.

Do yourself, as well as all those around you a favour. Check yourself into a
mental hospital. Get the help you need. Life is so worth living, and
honey, you have all of yours ahead of you. Don't ever do that to us again!

Dawn

May 15, 2003, 3:28:52 AM5/15/03
Sorry Charles,

I told you a was too pissed to post.

Leila Nina Dagazdawn

May 15, 2003, 9:00:22 AM5/15/03
First of all... yes, you can cut through your wrist until just a little bit of
translucent flesh covers your vein, without losing enough blood for it to
matter. Sadly, I know this. Do I believe that Mysti actually did this? Not
really, though I couldn't say for sure of course. One reason being that if you
pressed hard enough to make blood rise from the skin that was left, it would
tear. Once you get past the first several layers of skin, it's not tough
enough for that. That little bit of useless trivia aside...

I don't want to be a flamer here, but... I really hope you're happy about
disrupting people's lives with what looks to me like a cry for attention to
pump up your ego. I know cries for help... But after making people cry, lay
in their own beds unable to sleep wondering if you were alright, still alive,
or laying in a ditch somewhere with a bullet hole in your head, you had the
NERVE to come back on here and shoot your mouth off to people who were
skeptical about the post? I wonder why they were... perhaps because there are
people like -you- out there? I'm sure you're enjoying all the people that are
so happy to see you alive that they're 'fawning' as someone else called it, all
over you, but princess, you're not going to get that here. I'm probably only a
few years older than you, and I've been through things that most people twice
my age haven't. Now. If you had actually chosen to kill yourself, that would
have been your choice. One that I would have found abhorrent and selfish, but
your choice. I've done my share of whining about my admittedly crappy life,
and I've come quite close to killing myself, if you couldn't notice from the
useless trivia section of the posting. But at least I never took gods know how
many people on my ups and downs with me, forcing them to go through it as
well.

Bottom line: You DO need help, yes. My personal opinion is that you're a
slightly disturbed girl, but your main problem is that you're selfish and
spoiled. You look for and crave attention any way you can get it, so much that
you want total strangers to worry and care about you. But the easy way, by
shocking them into revealing their better natures, rather than actually getting
to know them and befriending them like the rest of us have to. I suggest that
you find yourself a therapist, and possibly go on some medication, because you
also sound like, as someone else mentioned, you're suffering from depression.
Yes. Depression sucks. But it's not an excuse for treating good people like
your personal entertainment. Get some help and get a life for yourself.

Zachman Gallery

May 15, 2003, 11:50:32 PM5/15/03
Now that she's been exposed, I'll post...

I totally agree with you, MIBecky... but that's typical of Mysti (as
I've seen on the TC mailing list) and I suspected all along that she
was watching and seeing who would respond on the lists she's
subscribed to. She's certainly not making friends by acting like this.

BTW I'm the first class b*tch that moderates the Tim Curry mailing
list that she mentioned earlier. I'm not mad about the public slander,
I just consider the source. Those on this newsgroup (including Shawn
McHorse, Ruth Fink-Winter, Bill Brennan, etc...) who know me, know I'm
a reasonable person (most of the time, I have my moments just like
anyone else) LOL.

-Christine Z.
Webmistress/Artist/Owner of the following:
http://www.rockymusic.org/zachman/

MIBecky

May 16, 2003, 11:53:39 AM5/16/03
I don't think anyone else here thinks you're a bitch. Personally, I think you
were being reasonable, keeping that kind of crap out of people's mailboxes. I
would have kicked her off of any mailing list if she posted BS like that. How
dare she victimize anyone, particularly total strangers like that. What did
she expect would happen - "Mysti Appreciation - The Convention"?

It's a shame, because she's victimizing so many people who truly need help and
now more people will be skeptical. SHE needs help, but she's more interested
in playing mind games than getting help, so I honestly have no sympathy for
her. Some people sweep themselves under the rug faster than society can, and
then they whine about it. It's almost fashionable to be wounded, isn't it?
It's fashionable to be weak and whiney and dour. Yes, it's a cruel world. No,
I'm not offended I was accused of being part of that heartless world. I'm not
living in a fantasy land, I try to be a realist, and that includes taking your
bruises and learning from them. You can't whine about life being hard and
expect anyone to be surprised or moved by your 'revelation'. Life is hard for
EVERYONE on this planet, you're no different and neither am I, and I have no
sympathy for people who would rather wallow in it than actually seek help and
work on it. I'm not asking anyone to go it alone, deffinately get help like
Shawn did, but DAMN, don't HURT people just to relieve your pain. It's
pitiful. It's cowardly. It's selfish. It's beneath contempt. Sorry to sound
so heartless, but there it is. I speak from brutal experience, and I refuse
to whine about it. I'm not saying EVERYONE should have my strength, I'm saying
people should have sympathy for their fellow sufferers (that's ALL of us) and
not burden the rest of us with imagined pain and imagined suicide attempts.
Get help. It's available everywhere. I would take ANYONE under my wing, put
a friendly arm around them and give them a shoulder to cry on, if they
honestly were asking for help. In fact, I do it all the time, just like many
of you do. But not if they were only out to play games and pump up their
ego.

Thanks, guys, for confirming Mark, Paul and I aren't the only ones on this NG
who feel this way. This ain't High School, it's life.

MIBecky

In message <f9db215d.03051...@posting.google.com>,
c...@rockymusic.org (Zachman Gallery) may be typing while naked. I am
replying with extreme caution...

MIBecky

May 16, 2003, 4:27:48 PM5/16/03
Sorry, I meant "Get help like Charles did", not Shawn. What can I say - all
you people look alike on the NG. ;)

MIBecky

In message <3d74juqfd6...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, MIBecky
<mibec...@yahoo.com> may be typing while naked. I am replying with

DrDimitri

May 16, 2003, 5:36:33 PM5/16/03
WOW. I have to to post or mine will get lost.
Becky...you took the words right outta my mouth. Yeah...that's tough, isn't
it?!
I'm pretty annoyed with the game playing. In the past, I've had friends call me
asking for advice. They wanted to choose the cowards way out. I'm glad they
didn't. I talked and reminded them they DID want life. Why? Because they called
ME. they knew how I felt about suicide. They came to grips. NOW those folx
probably have better lives than me. lol
Anyone who calls upon others' emotions just to stroke their own
egos.........fuck that. I'm just not cool with bullshitting with peoples
feelings. Especially people you don't know.
I hope I never meet you Mysti..because face to face....I KNOW I will make you
cry.

CheshireEddie

May 16, 2003, 7:29:48 PM5/16/03
I can't lie, this whole thing has pissed me off royally. Not so much that
she feigned suicide to elicit sympathy and bolster her ego, I've dealt with
that bullshit from two different girls before, and have accepted that there
are jerks out there who do this. What pisses me off the most is that she
pulled this shit here. A lot of us consider this RHPS community a family.
I know Becky and I have talked about that before. We are a family. Look at
the immediate action taken place when Fred's house went up in smoke, or when
the Rocky community in Vegas lent a hand to a Bawdy Caste member who needed
to see her mother and was blocked by another relative. This solidarity and
support is FUCKING AWESOME!! In both those situations I remember tearing up
from knowing that this is my family. So what pisses me off is that someone
would come on here, and in the sickest of ways MOCK and EXPLOIT that love
and support that makes us more than just a bunch of movie geeks with nothing
better to do on a Saturday night.

I love how you ended your post Becky, because it's so true. This type of
morbid behavior is the act of a child, and should remain in High School.
Hell, I always say I graduated HS to finally get away from this shit.

I definately rescind the email I sent to Mysti, and looking back, I should
have just finished shutting down my computer like I was in the process of
doing when I stumbled on her post. BUT I'm glad I didn't. I thought a
family member was hurting, and I tried to do what little I could to help.
I'm not ashamed of that. I'm only ashamed of Mysti.

--
Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA
http://barelylegal.rhps.org
PWI Manager-in-Training
http://www.prowrestlingiron.com

"MIBecky" <mibec...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

A Groupie

May 16, 2003, 8:08:08 PM5/16/03
I think I can see a little silver lining in this cloud.

Yes, Rocky is a family, and in it's own strange way, this also helped to prove
it. Several people who didnt know each other "in person" were teaming up to
try to help someone they believed was hurting. I had an email exchange with
Paul (my email server is down, or I could double check which paul) who I had
never spoken to before, trying to help out Mysti, and I know several others
were having similar exchanges trying to see what we could do. It didnt matter
that I hadnt spoken to him before, he was in my Rocky family. We did prove
that we could join together in the face of advirsity.

And as angry as some people are now (and Im not about to deny those feelings),
I know that if someone else posted that they were in distress, people here
would come together again.

~Kate "just call me miss Suzie Sunshine"

In article <Mvexa.350740$Si4.2...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>, "CheshireEddie"
<pwhit...@attbi.com> says...

CheshireEddie

May 16, 2003, 9:32:53 PM5/16/03
Yup, that was me. Nice to meet you BTW :-)

--
Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA
http://barelylegal.rhps.org
PWI Manager-in-Training
http://www.prowrestlingiron.com

"A Groupie" <colu...@sluggy.net> wrote in message

A Groupie

May 16, 2003, 10:15:51 PM5/16/03
I thought so :) nice meeting you too

*grumbles about email server*

In article <9jgxa.351819$Si4.2...@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.net>, "CheshireEddie"
<pwhit...@attbi.com> says...

MIBecky

May 17, 2003, 12:52:46 AM5/17/03
You're right. We WOULD do it again, but I believe people would be a bit more
skeptical (sp? Can't spell - clown's 'll eat me) which only means our BS radar
will be turned up extra high from now on. We've tried to help strangers in the
community before, we'll do it again in a heartbeat. That's just who we are and
none of us would change that. RHPS is a massive support group, but that
doesn't mean we're totally stupid. Naive sometimes, but with the best
intentions, and not mind readers, sure. And attempted suicide IS a cry for
help. Games and bs aren't - they're just hurtful.

But yeah, it's not soured me against trying to help people. It's just
reaffirmed the fact there are still some people who have no respect for others
and they'd rather play games than actually get the help they know they need in
their heart of hearts. It's also taught me to further trust my gut instinct.
I didn't want to listen to it this time, I'm glad most of me did.

And I think this did serve to strengthen us a bit. I mean, we have further
evidence of the family feeling now, as if we needed the reminder. I agonized,
but I didn't go out of my way like Nate did, and like Paul and Kate did. I'm
more angry for the effect it had on YOU guys than the effect it had on me.

Love to you all. I'm proud to be a part of this family.
MIBecky

In message <18zsvs3tns8...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, A Groupie
<colu...@sluggy.net> may be typing while naked. I am replying with extreme
caution...

CheshireEddie

May 17, 2003, 8:09:44 PM5/17/03
Becky you know the love is much returned :)

I too share the pride in calling this "riff raff" family. Nobody can ever
change that!

Shawn McHorse

May 17, 2003, 11:24:01 PM5/17/03
Hmm, it seems she's now resorting to randomly spamming me with e-mail. Flailing
about to prove herself (like I'm the judge and jury or something) while
simultaneously insulting us all. I sure don't give a damn about any of it, so
I'll just post it here for anyone that does.

> From: "Maya Love" <hippie...@attbi.com>
> To: <sh...@rockymusic.org>
> Subject: Information
> Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 20:58:20 -0700
>
> If you would like legitmate contact information of the doctor who
> treated me the night of May 14, the hospital I was treated at, phone
> numbers of my family and friends, SCANS of my medical shit..........
>
> you're more than free to ask, Shawn.
>
> You guys are scum.
>
> But if you want legits, you've certainly got them.
>
> Mysti

> From: "Maya Love" <hippie...@attbi.com>
> To: <sh...@rockymusic.org>
> Subject: P.S.
> Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:01:12 -0700
>
> If you ask for phone numbers of my friends and family....... and I WILL
> provide them..... you will *hardly* hear of the conniving prankster some
> of you jerks have made me out to be.
>
> Excuse the hell out of me for assuming you guys were friends.
>
> You fucking ass holes.
>
> Mysti

> From: "Maya Love" <hippie...@attbi.com>
> To: <sh...@rockymusic.org>
> Subject: The people who are genuinally.....
> Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 21:07:12 -0700
>
> ..... helping me right now are the people I should've turned to in the
> first place.
>
> The church.
>
> Maybe they're right. Maybe RHPS *is* evil. Because you fucks basically
> told me if I didn't actually kill myself, I was no longer part of their
> "family." (Or should I say CULT?)
>
> That's pretty fucked up in itself.

MIBecky

May 17, 2003, 11:43:36 PM5/17/03
I wonder how her friends at the church would feel about her language to us
heathens. I'm sure they LOVE playing with selfish people just like we do.
Meh, good riddance, as far as I can tell. She can't even place blame where it
belongs - squarely on her shoulders.

I think she blames you because you had the audacity to expose her for a fraud.
Which makes it YOUR fault, of course!

Wow. Some people. Sorry you're dealing with her juvenile outbursts. Anyone
else gotten any messages of love from Mysti? Sorry Mysti, darling. We're not
into liars and egotistical children, especially when they're so full of
misdirected rage. If your family and friends think so highly of you, and you
KNOW they think highly enough of you that you'd offer to use them as a
character reference, your life COULDN'T have been so bad as to require you to
suicide. You're making even less sense. Just can it. Drop out, little girl,
if this is how you choose to conduct yourself when you've been exposed for the
person you are.

MIBecky

In message <i4v8j6dmld...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Shawn McHorse
<sh...@rockymusic.org> may be typing while naked. I am replying with extreme
caution...

A Timplistic Girl

May 18, 2003, 12:21:20 AM5/18/03
Ehm.. how is being angry (and rightfully so)...

and most importantly of all --- *Offering Legitimate Facts* --- spamming?

Hmmmm, maybe you're afraid to ask, because you're afraid I'll deliver?

Mysti

A Timplistic Girl

May 18, 2003, 12:37:44 AM5/18/03
Lest we forget, I e-mailed you also. And I gave *you* the name of my hospital,
hometown, and doctor! LOL

My.

What *other* people will go through to stick to their negative BS accusations
and assumptions about someone who foolishly thought she was among friends.

--
Mysti (Whose counselor told me that no one who is wrestling with suicide
should be made to feel ashamed for reaching out in any **way, shape, or form**)

MIBecky

May 18, 2003, 1:03:47 AM5/18/03
Your counselor is paid to deal with you. It's her JOB to weed thru your BS and
take your lies. It's what she went to college for. Not us. We're not here to
provide a place for you to pity yourself at our expense, and then hurl insults
when you're caught red-handed. Sorry. If your initial message was PROMPT
(what else were we to think - did you expect us to trust YOU afer you lurked
and let people HURT like you did? My turn - *ahem* LOL!) and if you'd
apologized for being 'misread' and being an idiot in general, we may have been
a little pissed, but you might have saved face. Instead, you came on here and
insulted all of us for not buying into your fantasy world. At this point, your
every word implicates you more.

I'm not so stupid as to leave my real email up on a Newsgroup. That's for
people who LIKE spam. Which is what you sent to Shawn. Did you write to the
address I listed here? Is it not obvious it's a FAKE? See, I can spot a
fake... or didn't you know that by now? You claim earlier in this thread that
you knew your IP was being tracked by this Newsgroup. In your lofty knowledge
of how the NG works, didn't you know the email addresses here are harvested for
spamming by various companies?

I'm done with you. I've got a show to do. Get help.

MIBecky

In message <6my55i2qsj...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, A Timplistic Girl
<mystics...@yahoo.com> may be typing while naked. I am replying with
extreme caution...

A Timplistic Girl

May 18, 2003, 1:15:41 AM5/18/03
Lie to my counselor? You mean... the one that works *directly with my ER
doctor*?

A Timplistic Girl

May 18, 2003, 1:22:11 AM5/18/03
P.S. ...... the one that was talking to me when I still thought the green blob
of rain on the weather channel was an ultrasound and when I was stuttering and
slurring everything?

--
Mysti

DrDimitri

May 18, 2003, 5:17:48 AM5/18/03
How about that you NEVER reached out for help from us? You just claimed you
were leaving and that was it.
Had you said something along the lines of...."I'm having a really bad time and
am thinking of killing myself. What should I do?"
Bye Mysti.

A Timplistic Girl

May 18, 2003, 8:15:17 AM5/18/03
Incidentally, this is the *one and only* group who has ceremoniously ousted me
for being alive. LOL

In article <20030518051748...@mb-m29.aol.com>, drdi...@aol.com
(DrDimitri) says...

--
Mysti

Scott McDee

May 18, 2003, 9:41:06 AM5/18/03
I started watching this thread from the very first post, but never bothered to
reply to anything until now....

When I first read your "goodbye letter", I was hoping you would be successful.
No, you never asked anyone for help. You never said "hey, does anyone feel like
talking?" or "hey, anyone know the number to suicide prevention, boys and girls
town or Midnight Insanity's hotline?" No. instead you wrote this very cryptic
letter that "There are so many factors... " and references that you would off
yourself, then proceeded to watch people you never met worry themselves sick
trying to track you down to help you. That's just fucking pathetic.

I am a complete bastard when it comes to certain things. This is one of them. I
don't give a shit one way or another if anyone agrees or disagrees. You want to
kill yourself? Fine. Good luck. One less idiot everyone else has to deal with.
Suicide causes the friends and family a lot of pain, but that's ok, it can't
*possibly* outweigh your own pain.

I don't care if you really did try anything. I don't care to know anything
about your counselor, your ER Doctor, or your counselor's doctor.

"Im so gothic I must die... die... Dye my hair black..."

You recently posted;

"Incidentally, this is the *one and only* group who has ceremoniously ousted me
for being alive."

Perhaps if you had posted your initial post and then there was a quick "hey,
didn't do it, changed my mind or I feel better post, that would be much
different. Instead, according to the Shawn, you read the articles and logged in
several times over the course of several days before you bothered to pipe up.

Get over youself. Better luck next time.

--
Scott McDee
Broadway Bound and Gagged, Tempe AZ

Elizabeth Bartlett

May 18, 2003, 9:55:49 AM5/18/03
I am sure everyone here is glad really that you are alive! It's just the
way you went about....One message and then nothing for days.....Everyone was
concerned....But when you through it all in their face, you hurt the ones
that had cared about you...Yes, they are angry....and personally I don't
blame them....We are all human (I am led to believe), we have feelings
too....These kind people spent time and possibly money to find out if you
were ok...willing to talk and listen to you...Not many people who you don't
really know, are willing to do that...

I am glad you are getting counselling....someone to actually listen and for
you to discuss what you want...(counselling might be different by you than
me though). But I would suggest you sort yourself out, before coming on
here whinging about the actions people took for you...You are only making
matters worse for yourself...I haven't even heard a thank you for the kind
people who's concerns were there, from you. I didn't get so mad about
it...There was nothing I could do, from the U.K. But I did come and check
every few hours to see if anything had been found out..... So please learn
to appreciate those that did try and help, instead of throwing it back in
their faces....Because one day, someone else may come on here feeling
suicidal and needing help.....and your actions may have delayed any actions
from the caring individuals of the newsgroup.

A little plea to those that did try and help.....Please don't take one bad
experience and ignore another cry for help.....It may save a life....I have
faith!

Natterjack

"A Timplistic Girl" <mystics...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

---

Elizabeth Bartlett

May 18, 2003, 10:05:21 AM5/18/03
Just had to make a comment on this one.... I agree with everything on that
but....don't do it again....Think of the people who you care about and those
that care about you......As for signing in and looking.....well, that wasn't
very nice....if you had been one of my circle of friends on the Internet and
I had access to find out information like that.....well I would be really
P****D O**

I don't think I could have faced coming back on here, if I was
you....Especially when you didn't even apologise when you were found
out....A little message would have sufficed...... Think before doing actions
in future.

see below:

"Perhaps if you had posted your initial post and then there was a quick
"hey, didn't do it, changed my mind or I feel better post, that would be
much different. Instead, according to the Shawn, you read the articles and
logged in several times over the course of several days before you bothered
to pipe up.

Get over youself. Better luck next time."

Right I think I am fed up now, with all this....and if you really want to
p*** her off....Ignore her!

Just hope that doesn't send her spiralling back down.

Natterjack

Art Laurie (Quality)

May 18, 2003, 11:04:12 PM5/18/03

"A Timplistic Girl" <mystics...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Incidentally, this is the *one and only* group who has ceremoniously
ousted me
> for being alive. LOL

Yay us....we could screw up a soup sandwich.

--
Art Laurie means Quality! Ask for him by name!
Quality Brad since 1979! AIM/Yahoo/Livejournal - Quality617

CheshireEddie

May 19, 2003, 4:14:36 PM5/19/03
Unfortunately she's emailed me too. Flashbacks to working at the Jr. High!
Her words mean nothing.

--
Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
Barely Legal- Oakland, CA
http://barelylegal.rhps.org
PWI Manager-in-Training
http://www.prowrestlingiron.com

"MIBecky" <mibec...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

DrDimitri

May 19, 2003, 4:56:54 PM5/19/03

>Unfortunately she's emailed me too. Flashbacks to working at the Jr. High!
>Her words mean nothing.
>
>--
>Paul J. White- Eddie, MC
>Barely Legal- Oakland, CA

I received an email also. Her words showed NOTHING new.

May 19, 2003, 11:39:55 PM5/19/03
>Yay us....we could screw up a soup sandwich.

How? You just take soup and two pieces of bread.... and....

*SLOP*....*dripdrip* *dripdrip*

Oh, damn.

Peace, Love, and RO'B,
Q,
W.S.A.*

*As determined by the Norman rating scale.

MIBecky

May 20, 2003, 1:02:16 PM5/20/03
Q, your sarcasm is dripping into my soup sandwich. Eeewie.

MIBecky

In message <20030519233955...@mb-m12.aol.com>,
diko...@aol.combustible (Q) may be typing while naked. I am replying with
extreme caution...

Charles DuPont

May 20, 2003, 2:46:58 PM5/20/03
Put some SPAM on your Soup Sandwich, Becky ;)

"MIBecky" <mibec...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

DrDimitri

May 20, 2003, 4:36:14 PM5/20/03

>>Yay us....we could screw up a soup sandwich.
>How? You just take soup and two pieces of bread.... and....
>*SLOP*....*dripdrip* *dripdrip*
>Oh, damn.
>Peace, Love, and RO'B,
>Q,

2 pieces of bread? Damnet....and here I thought it was 2 bowls of soup.

May 21, 2003, 12:38:31 AM5/21/03
Becky:

>Q, your sarcasm is dripping into my soup sandwich. Eeewie.

<sheepish> Um... that's not sarcasm... </sheepish>

Nikki Belmonte

Jun 1, 2003, 11:14:52 AM6/1/03
You have never been in the South Florida cast, by chance, have you?In article
<1geobdk41mn...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, Scott McDee <McDee@ex-
deliveryboy.com> says...

Nikki Belmonte

Jun 1, 2003, 11:19:30 AM6/1/03
I have found that when I'm depressed a new pair of shoes helps. Save your
allowance.In article <1dn54g72rah...@news.rockynewsgroup.org>, A
Timplistic Girl <mystics...@yahoo.com> says...

Charles DuPont

Jun 3, 2003, 3:10:04 AM6/3/03
OMG Is this thread still going on? AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

"Nikki Belmonte" <xbunn...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

-Barry-

Jun 3, 2003, 4:39:58 PM6/3/03
well i guess it is now.