Death in the Family

Brad Smith

Jun 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/29/98

To All,

The Rocky Horror Scene here in Allentown, PA took a tremendous blow
yesterday morning. One of our cast member's mother passed away sometime
in the morning. Her name was Josephine Watts (Jimmy's mom). She was
loved by many of our cast members and many visiting cast members grew to
love her just as well. Her house was open to the world and her meals
have fed numerous Rocky Horror fans. She was the kindest and one of the
most loving souls I knew. Everyone here and abroad will miss her
deeply.

On Friday night, we will be holding a memorial service at our show and
will be wearing black armbands in her memory. For anyone on the
newgroup that have met her or knew her, if you wish to have a few words
spoken at the service email me or post a reply. Also, any condolences
to Jimmy himself can be sent to me and I will make sure he gets them.

If anyone knows Jimmy's phone number, you may try to reach him at his
number. Thank You.

Brad Smith
"Sins of the Flesh"
Allentown, Pa