Vaudville is dead R.I.P Johnny Carson.

Dr JOHN XX

Jan 24, 2005, 8:56:02 AM1/24/05

He was the last. I've often said that RHPS is vaudville well it once was in
Berkeley and I'm sure other places as well.As an M.C. There were many talents I
drawed upon in fact a list to long to even do justice.Yet....there was one who
I always looked up to,the master of monologuges.Johnny Carson.If it weren't for
him I wouldn't know how how to M.C with class.
To this day I still M.C. shows...not RHPS....(no demand in my area or
whatever) but I still love that Mic! When they say he was an "everyman" they
meant it. He grew up in vaudville.He was a comic,magician,radio
personallaty,actor,dancer....(those of you to young,
look it up! Google.) and was the only man to insult Don Rickles and leave him
speachless! (google) I miss him,he was and always will be a hero of mine.

DrJohn.

Whip Pockmark

Jan 27, 2005, 4:23:25 AM1/27/05
Johnny Carson.If it weren't for
> him I wouldn't know how how to M.C with class.
> To this day I still M.C. shows...not RHPS....(no demand in my area or
> whatever) but I still love that Mic! When they say he was an "everyman" they
> meant it. He grew up in vaudville.He was a comic,magician,radio
> personallaty,actor,dancer....(those of you to young,
> look it up! Google.) and was the only man to insult Don Rickles and leave him
> speachless! (google) I miss him,he was and always will be a hero of mine.
>
> DrJohn.

One final goodnight for a man who gave us so many good-nights. Rest ye
well, Johnny. May a host of angels speed thee to thy rest.

Somewhere in the Great Beyond lies a place where those blessed with the
gifts of comedy look down upon us mortals and laugh even harder at our
foibles.

And then, sometimes, we give them reason to cry.

Here's hoping we can silence the tears in heaven.

Goodbye Mr. Carson. Tell Mr. Gaines and Mr. Burns we send our best. -Whip