Really need spinach & artichoke recipe>>>please

Unknown

Dec 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/14/98
In spite of the antics of somebody who would do better at a day care with
finger paints, I am in need of a recipe for spinach, artichoke and three
cheese dip recipe. I have a Christmas party to go to where a covered dish
is requested and would like to take the dip. Thanks to serious respondents
>> Bill

David Van Ess

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
The only one I have only has one kind of cheese:-(
Here it is in case you don't get another one.

House of Blues Spinach Artichoke Dip
1 1/2 c. mayonaisse
3/4 pound Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
2 jars (14 oz ez) artichoke hearts, drained
1/2 pound spinach, cleaned and chopped
2 T. hot pepper sauce or to taste
salt and pepper
In medium bowl, combine mayo, cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, hot sauce
and salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to baking dish and bake at 325
degrees until set and lightly browned, about 35-40 min. Serve at once.
Makes 3 cups.

BILL...@PRODIGY.NET <BILL...@PRODIGY.NET@prodigy.net> wrote in article
<7549df$dog$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>...

Heather Allen

Dec 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/15/98
In article <7549df$dog$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,
"BILL...@PRODIGY.NET" <BILL...@PRODIGY.NET@prodigy.net> wrote:

> In spite of the antics of somebody who would do better at a day care with
> finger paints, I am in need of a recipe for spinach, artichoke and three
> cheese dip recipe. I have a Christmas party to go to where a covered dish
> is requested and would like to take the dip. Thanks to serious respondents
> >> Bill

Well, mine has three cheeses in it.

Take frozen spinach, thaw and squeeze it. Mix in your artichoke pieces.
Coat with mayonnaise and parmesan, spread into an oven safe dish, cover
with a mixture of shredded mozzerella and shredded monterey jack. Bake
until the cheese is melty and a little bit golden.

Heather A.

--
Heather Allen
sha...@macwhiz.com

Cryambers

Dec 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/17/98
BILLMAC2@ wrote:

>In spite of the antics of somebody who would do better at a day care with
>finger paints, I am in need of a recipe for spinach, artichoke and three
>cheese dip recipe. I have a Christmas party to go to where a covered dish
>is requested and would like to take the dip. Thanks to serious respondents

This is a really easy one:
<<
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip

This recipe came from the Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese container.

(Makes 2 cups)

------
1 cup (4 oz.) Kraft grated Parmesan cheese
1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 clove garlic, minced
1 cup mayonnaise

------
Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together ingredients. Spoon into a 9-inch pie plate
or 2-cup casserole. Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly
browned.