Need Recipe for Bordeaux Cookie

Betty

Jun 11, 2001, 6:44:43 PM6/11/01
Does anyone have a recipe for a cookie
that tastes like the Pepperidge Farm
Bordeaux cookie Thanks. Betty

minnie

Jun 11, 2001, 7:25:41 PM6/11/01
I'm not familiar with this particular one, Betty.
Could you describe it for us. Maybe we can come up with something close.

"Betty" <mac...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

Betty

Jun 13, 2001, 9:46:37 AM6/13/01
They are a very thin, crisp, caramel tasting cookie.
I know you are a cookie lover, so you should try them. Best bought cookie
I have ever tasted
"minnie" <cnva...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

minnie

Jun 13, 2001, 10:39:40 AM6/13/01
I will check them out.....and then see if I can find a similar recipe :-)

--
Nancy {:-)
There's nothing better than a good friend,

Betty

Jun 14, 2001, 7:29:26 PM6/14/01
Thanks Nancy, I saw your recipe for caramel refrig. cookies. Will try
them.
I too am one that hardly ever posts, but
only because I am too busy baking your
wonderful recipes

"minnie" <cnva...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

minnie

Jun 15, 2001, 10:52:59 PM6/15/01
Well, I glanced at them at the store today, but was in a hurry (grocery
shopping with daughter) so didn't really look close enough, or buy :-(
The posting of the caramel cookie was just a fluke....I didn't do it as a
possible clone.....but if it works good

"Betty" <mac...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

minnie

Jun 27, 2001, 5:22:21 PM6/27/01

* Exported from MasterCook *

Caramel Crisps

Recipe By : Pillsbury's Bake Off Cookie Book
Serving Size : 12 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup butter -- softened
1/3 cup shortening
1/2 cup almond paste
1 tablespoon almond extract
1 tablespoon milk
Sugar to sprinkle

Preheat oven to 350º.
In large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients except sugar (to sprinkle).
Blend well.
Roll out, half at a time, on floured surface to 1/8" thickness. Cut into
desired shapes with cookie cutters.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with sugar.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool before removing from cookie sheets.