Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike followed by fireball detonation

Warhol

Sep 14, 2010, 3:33:00 PM9/14/10
Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike
followed by fireball detonation

At the 10 second mark of video a hail of space rocks located to the
far left at the middle of the screen flurryb down then an explosion...
You can see the incoming flash from right to left at the top of the
video on the left side about 6 to 10 seconds into the film. 0:29
something is jettisoned out of the flames...

Absolutely there. Incoming meteorite did this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkdXYEX9etg

No wonder witnesses heard a loud airborne whoosh.

Don't believe me check it out...
http://www.ktvu.com/video/24991167/index.html

Check the original you-tube links.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jg2e3bk9M

Here's a video of a daytime fireball in a clear blue Texas sky that
streaked across the sky during a marathon. Nobody seemed to notice and
the cameraman seems to have just gotten a lucky shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqm1ofUFko

Another Video with wider angle, and better picture
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=854_1284417884

It's a hit. A Iron Rock hit the ground and the result is a crater and
a fireball from the gas main... And beyond doubts the crater shows
it's Meteorite impact...
http://trilogymedia.com.au/ShaneCMuir/sbtimeline_054%5B1%5D.jpg

The Aftermath
http://trilogymedia.com.au/ShaneCMuir/20100911_120051_sbfire5%5B1%5D.jpg

Warhol

Sep 14, 2010, 4:29:01 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 9:33 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike
> followed by fireball detonation
>
> At the 10 second mark of video a hail of space rocks located to the
> far left at the middle of the screen flurryb down then an explosion...
> You can see the incoming flash from right to left at the top of the
> video on the left side about 6 to 10 seconds into the film. 0:29
> something is jettisoned out of the flames...
>
> Absolutely there. Incoming meteorite did this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkdXYEX9etg

> No wonder witnesses heard a loud airborne whoosh.
>
> Don't believe me check it out...http://www.ktvu.com/video/24991167/index.html
>
> Check the original you-tube links.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jg2e3bk9M

> Here's a video of a daytime fireball in a clear blue Texas sky that
> streaked across the sky during a marathon. Nobody seemed to notice and
> the cameraman seems to have just gotten a lucky shot.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqm1ofUFko
>
> Another Video with wider angle, and better picturehttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=854_1284417884

> It's a hit. A Iron Rock hit the ground and the result is a crater and
> a fireball from the gas main... And beyond doubts the crater shows
> it's Meteorite impact...http://trilogymedia.com.au/ShaneCMuir/sbtimeline_054%5B1%5D.jpg
>
> The Aftermathhttp://trilogymedia.com.au/ShaneCMuir/20100911_120051_sbfire5%5B1%5D.jpg

San Bruno Smoking Gun!

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/shiek_nastee/SB.jpg?t=1284451029

It got deleted, but saved on this site.
http://adamite.com/

The point is, IT IS IN ALL THE VIDEO AS WELL.

It just happened someone caught it on camera quite a distance away
from the blast.

40 seconds on the video

http://www.ktvu.com/video/24949303/index.html

Scientists are being silenced by the government. I really believe that
this new stories about "Hundreds of asteroids discovered by NASA",
"Huge fireball hits Colombia", "Two Asteroids going to pass very close
to earth", "Earth is going to be hit by an Asteroid", are just stories
that content hidden messages warning us about a huge event, without
telling us straight to the face what is going to happen.

Of course they don't want to cause mass hysteria, and when it happens,
they say they were caught off guard and they will do everything to
prevent the disaster, but it will be too late not for all of us, but
for most of the people...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsoKfxbdAb0&feature=player_embedded

Brazil was also hit by a smaller meteorite the same day when Colombia
get hit

scientists said the chances of something like that happening in our
lifetime was 1 in 30000000000000

so you do the math

Scientist calls President
Scientist: Mr President we have a case. An asteroid is going to hit
us.
President (PM etc): Are you sure?
Scientist: 90% sir
President: When?
Scientist: according to our culculations in about 5 years
President: Where is it going to hit? What will the damages be?
Scientist: We can tell yet where, but the damages will be enormous.
President: Can we explode it or something like in the movies?
Scientist: Sir, please (laughs). This is a big one. We will only break
a small part of it if we try.
President: Ok keep me informed and dont tell anyone
Scientist: yes sir

President calls NSA / KGB etc
President: The scientist says we will be hit by an asteroid in 5
years. Huge damages.
NSA etc : Did he ask for more funds?
President: Not yet.
NSA: I will search his file and keep him in close monitoring. Dont
tell anyone else till we talk again.
President: ok just hurry. What should I do in the meanwhile? Announce
some drills?
NSA: Good idea, but some usual ones. For fires, quakes, tsunamis. In
the last 2 years we can involve the army somehow.

A year or some months before the hit
The scientist calls the President
Scientist: Sir we are sure its going to hit us on (date)
President: Oh dear, so we are doomed! Do we know where it is going to
hit?
Scientist: according to our latest calculations in the Middle East
sir.
President rises his eyebrow.
President: What shall the damage be for us?
Scientist: Well, a lot but not total doom. The underground shetlers
should keep us alive

President rises both his eyebrows
President calls NSA etc and tells the news

NSA: Hey this is Godsent! Cancel the rest of the drills, prepare the
shelters, make a list of the people we want for sure to survive and
prepare for the real New Millenium when this is all over! And dont
tell anyone! Let them find out for themselves!
President: But then it will be late to prepare..
NSA: Of course it will!

The President smiles and takes a paper. He writes his name on the top,
his wife's name, his children names, the NSA pr. the scientist... then
he stops stares at the paper, erases his wife's name and the vice
president and he adds all the covergirls of the Playboy he could
remember..

Brad Guth

Sep 14, 2010, 4:54:16 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 1:29 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 9:33 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Raw Video: San Bruno Surveillance Cameras Capture meteor strike
> > followed by fireball detonation
>
> > At the 10 second mark of video a hail of space rocks located to the
> > far left at the middle of the screen flurryb down then an explosion...
> > You can see the incoming flash from right to left at the top of the
> > video on the left side about 6 to 10 seconds into the film. 0:29
> > something is jettisoned out of the flames...
>
> > Absolutely there. Incoming meteorite did this.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkdXYEX9etg
>
> > No wonder witnesses heard a loud airborne whoosh.
>
> > Don't believe me check it out...http://www.ktvu.com/video/24991167/index.html
>
> > Check the original you-tube links.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8jg2e3bk9M
>
> > Here's a video of a daytime fireball in a clear blue Texas sky that
> > streaked across the sky during a marathon. Nobody seemed to notice and
> > the cameraman seems to have just gotten a lucky shot.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roqm1ofUFko
>
> > Another Video with wider angle, and better picturehttp://www.liveleak.com/view?i=854_1284417884
>
> > It's a hit. A Iron Rock hit the ground and the result is a crater and
> > a fireball from the gas main... And beyond doubts the crater shows
> > it's Meteorite impact...http://trilogymedia.com.au/ShaneCMuir/sbtimeline_054%5B1%5D.jpg
>
> > The Aftermathhttp://trilogymedia.com.au/ShaneCMuir/20100911_120051_sbfire5%5B1%5D.jpg
>
> San Bruno Smoking Gun!
>
> http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm185/shiek_nastee/SB.jpg?t=128445...
>
> It got deleted, but saved on this site.http://adamite.com/

That's one hell of a stretch, although certainly not impossible that a
metallic meteorite impacted that 30" pipeline of natural gas. One way
or another we should know within a few days if something impacted that
pipe, or if it failed due to other reasons.

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 14, 2010, 5:46:24 PM9/14/10

many witness saying they see something falling from sky... something
in flames...

"I heard a sound like a low flying plane, then all of a sudden the
house shook," said Tina DiIoia, who was with her baby in their
condominium in San Bruno, just south of San Francisco, when the
explosion occurred about a half-mile away.

"Then there was another explosion.
I went outside and there was debris falling from the air."

They all thought it was an airplane...

Brad Guth

Sep 15, 2010, 2:26:46 PM9/15/10

It's possible, but the evidence of a meteor strike should become
fairly obvious and in the best interest of PG&E to tell it like it is,
because otherwise they're going to pay loads extra and the cost of
that gas energy is going to skyrocket in order to cover it.

As always, the consumers get to pay for everything, no matters what
(including with their lives).

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 15, 2010, 5:48:49 PM9/15/10

I see it at the crater BG... None other explosion could make such a
crater... This a impact crater and not a gas explosion crater... then
crater would have been round and not oval... and see the direction of
the explosion... The crater: (167 feet long and 26 feet wide)

There are a lot of factors that indicate a meteorite. Look at this.
http://rabbithole2.com/news/top_news/was_massive_explosion_in_san_bruno_an_impact_event.php

San Bruno cover-up....
http://www.rockprophecy.com/

SHERLOCK HOLMES SAYS OF COURSE, WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE, WHEN YOU LOOK
AT ALL THE FACTS PRESENTED, ITS ALL IT COULD BE, BY DEDUCTIVE
REASONING. WH MADE THESE BABIES TOP SECRET UNDER NATIONAL SECURITY ,
ALL INVOLVED IN IT,IF IT IS A METEOR, MUST KEEP QUIET, AND GO ALONG
WITH THE OFFICIAL "LIE", THIS HAS BEEN MADE LAW.

Brad Guth

Sep 15, 2010, 9:11:25 PM9/15/10
> There are a lot of factors that indicate a meteorite. Look at this.http://rabbithole2.com/news/top_news/was_massive_explosion_in_san_bru...
>
> San Bruno cover-up....http://www.rockprophecy.com/

> SHERLOCK HOLMES SAYS OF COURSE, WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE, WHEN YOU LOOK
> AT ALL THE FACTS PRESENTED, ITS ALL IT COULD BE, BY DEDUCTIVE
> REASONING. WH MADE THESE BABIES TOP SECRET UNDER NATIONAL SECURITY ,
> ALL INVOLVED IN IT,IF IT IS A METEOR, MUST KEEP QUIET, AND GO ALONG
> WITH THE OFFICIAL "LIE", THIS HAS BEEN MADE LAW.

A 30" pipe blowout of highly compressed natural gas is not going to
make a round crater, especially not after it empties several miles
worth of compressed NG volume. This doesn't exclude the remote
possibility of an nickel/iron or tougher meteorite starting everything
going.

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 15, 2010, 10:03:40 PM9/15/10

Believe me BG... Did I ever lie about any thing... With Warhol you get
facts, and nothing than truthful facts, and you do with the provided
information whatever you want...

I have already so much to do, I really don't have no more time over to
look-up for Gas explosion and compare them with what we have from San
Bruno...

if somebody would do that... and report here would be already very
helpful and it can save many more life's the day of the Cometh...

We should be preparing from the Cometh doom then sitting here
arguing...

BREAKING - Meteorite sighted in Leblon, Rio de Janeiro** SEE VIDEO

'Fireball' cross the sky Leblon

http://translate.google.com.br/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=pt&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fg1.globo.com%2Frio-de-janeiro%2Fnoticia%2F2010%2F09%2Fbola-de-fogo-cruza-o-ceu-do-leblon.html

Original Link:
http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2010/09/bola-de-fogo-cruza-o-ceu-do-leblon.html

Clearly we are about to see a lot more of these... and they will
impact...

September 16??

comet 103p/hartley??
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103P/Hartley

Brad Guth

Sep 16, 2010, 12:55:29 PM9/16/10
> http://translate.google.com.br/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF...
>
> Original Link:http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2010/09/bola-de-fogo-cruza...

> Clearly we are about to see a lot more of these... and they will
> impact...
>
> September 16??
>
> comet 103p/hartley??http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103P/Hartley

What made that absolutely terrific hole in the BP helipad?

Where are the mechanical drawings of whatever was located directly
below that hasty hole?

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 16, 2010, 2:10:42 PM9/16/10

the same thing that created the San Bruno crater... something really,
really, hot and hard.

Now, I know this may seem a bit far fetched to those who do not hold
the same beliefs as I do, but...

There was a lot of talk about WORMWOOD and such, and a lot of it
DOESN'T yet make sense.

Jesus said: He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Luke 10:18

Like I said, I know it may sound ridiculous to many of you, but ponder
on that for a minute or two.

This is a smoking gun post.

What happened..

Two things... 1. The platform "exploded." 2. The well head miles below
blew apart. If it blew apart the pressure would not go up to the deck,
would it?

If the deck blew before the well head, what caused the well head to
snap off?

It could be said that unrestrained pressurized gas and oil did a
projectile effect on the platform above - with an explosion caused by
the gas igniting, this usually needs a containment for the gas and the
correct ratio of air - else it just burns. From experience all gas
environments are equipped with spark proof specs by design and
regulation.

This suggest the deck explosion needed a contained vessel and exactly
the right O2 ratio and an ignition source. All of which is doubtful.

What caught my eye was the pronounced rectangular hole punched or
burned through the heavy duty heli-pad deck. That sort of defies ready
explanation.

I noticed coverage of the initial incident was shut down almost
immediately and the focus went to oil spill.

The guys who survived remain anon and the poor victims killed hardly
got mentioned.

The whole affair stinks...

And then there is that report of a ALIEN Meteor Found In The Gulf Of
Mexico!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUZpzoO9XY

The helipad is here in one of these photos.
http://www.captainsvoyage-forum.net/showthread.php?p=30852

The floater under the Helipad got hit by the same object that went
true the Helipad... why we see the platform sink like it did.

If something blew from underneath and up, the edges of that hole would
reflect that.

Was there ever a reasonable explanation for the hole burned in the
helipad?

Brad Guth

Sep 16, 2010, 4:11:23 PM9/16/10
The BP wellhead BOP didn't blow apart, instead its damaged innards and
other failsafe features simply failed to function properly.

> If the deck blew before the well head, what caused the well head to
> snap off?

Only the riser pipe bent over after its platform support was no longer
aligned nor there at all.

> It could be said that unrestrained pressurized gas and oil did a
> projectile effect on the platform above - with an explosion caused by
> the gas igniting, this usually needs a containment for the gas and the
> correct ratio of air - else it just burns. From experience all gas
> environments are equipped with spark proof specs by design and
> regulation.

Could have been falling platform debris from the initial gas and
fireball explosion that took the lid off, so to speak.

> This suggest the deck explosion needed a contained vessel and exactly
> the right O2 ratio and an ignition source. All of which is doubtful.
>
> What caught my eye was the pronounced rectangular hole punched or
> burned through the heavy duty heli-pad deck. That sort of defies ready
> explanation.
>
> I noticed coverage of the initial incident was shut down almost
> immediately and the focus went to oil spill.
>
> The guys who survived remain anon and the poor victims killed hardly
> got mentioned.
>
> The whole affair stinks...

Oily sulfur and other gasses is what stinks like rotten egg.

> And then there is that report of a ALIEN Meteor Found In The Gulf Of

> Mexico!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUZpzoO9XY
>
> The helipad is here in one of these photos.http://www.captainsvoyage-forum.net/showthread.php?p=30852

> The floater under the Helipad got hit by the same object that went
> true the Helipad... why we see the platform sink like it did.
>
> If something blew from underneath and up, the edges of that hole would
> reflect that.
>
> Was there ever a reasonable explanation for the hole burned in the
> helipad?

Perhaps if we keep asking, someone might offer us a good
interpretation of what went through that helipad from the top down.

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 16, 2010, 8:19:23 PM9/16/10

Something went through the Helipad...

Brad Guth

Sep 21, 2010, 3:40:48 PM9/21/10

No kidding, as obviously there's not one official word of any other
viable interpretation taking place.

It's as though a really big spy satellite terminated directly into
that BP rig, or they totally missed detecting a small asteroid (not
that we could have done all that much about it), because that's how
unusually dead and/or taboo/nondisclosure this has become.

That's also the kind of target damage that our Boeing TRW/Raytheon
Phantom Works ABL could accomplish. That ABL IR beam is pretty
freaking powerful and stealthy shit.

~ BG

Warhol

Sep 22, 2010, 1:16:52 AM9/22/10

The silence has been deafening for thisInteresting question - another
one of those things deemed unnecessary for us to know about.

When I looked at the pictures of that hole in the helipad, my first
thought was that something made that hole from the top down because
the edges of it show force down, not up.

That what left that impression was something really, really, hot...
the deck blew before the well head.

If something blew from underneath and up, the edges of that hole would
reflect that.

I'm still working on the Gulf Oil Disaster [G.O.D.] and San(Saint)
Bruno accident...

Both are fragments of the CometH Rock that will lead many to the
Bathhouse of Hell!!!!

Well most conscious people suspect the "official story" is a pack of
lies...The question is WHICH lie of omission....Same for Colombia
Fireball...In fact, here is a blank _______...We can fill it in for
just about anything in the mainstream media....

????

reminds me of Flight 800...

the 747 bound for Paris that went into the Atlantic after a multitude
of witnesses thought to watch a missile intercept the aircraft while
in reality they saw a Fireball....