Was Michael Jackson another Illuminati Slave?

quintal

Jul 15, 2009, 5:20:18 AM7/15/09
http://www.henrymakow.com/was_michael_jackson_another_il.html

July 5, 2009, "Charles" (A Reader)

Approximately forty years ago, the Jackson family appeared on the Ed
Sullivan show and released the first of many albums for Motown records.
What made the Jackson 5 special was their lead singer, pint-sized Michael
Jackson.

Even at the tender age of ten Michael Jackson had an ebullient joy and
charisma that was palpable and contagious on both TV and radio. Later,
at the age of 21, he broke from his family and began a successful solo
career. F. Scott Fitzgerald said American lives have no second acts. And
for child entertainers trying to extend their success into adulthood, that
is doubly so. Michael Jackson proved Fitzgerald wrong. But at what
price?

A series of articles on the blog Aangirfan [aangirfan.blogspot.com]
explores the possibility that Michael Jackson was yet another Illuminati
sex slave. In one article, "Michael Jackson 5.0," the blogger writes:
"There has been speculation that the CIA has used its MK-ULTRA
brainwashing on many celebrities, including Madonna, Curt Cobain, Britney
Spears, Elvis and Michael Jackson. Jermaine Jackson has suggested that
his father may have arranged for Michael to be used by older men. He
tells how his father had Michael join late-night hotel room meetings with
"important business people."

Jermaine wondered whether "something happened" to Michael at those
sessions. He said he sensed something was wrong because Michael would be
sick for days after. "What was Joseph doing?" Jermaine wrote. Michael
Jackson said himself that his father beat him.

MK-ULTRA SLAVE

Former Illuminati slave Kathleen Sullivan adds from the Rigorous Intuition
blog [rigourousintuition.blogspot.com]: "I've been tracking Michael
Jackson via the news for about 10 years now. For reasons I will not get
into in a public forum, I can state that I have absolutely no doubt that
he's an MK-ULTRA variety slave, possibly introduced by his father into
their bizarre "system" of spooks, commercialized pedophilia and more.

"My father introduced me to organized criminal pedophilia from early
childhood on. Like Michael, I developed many altered states of
consciousness to cope with the horrors I experienced and encountered. "I
also have no doubt that he would have been terribly abused as a child,
even if he hadn't "allegedly" been given to others as a child to sexually
service them. There's no other explanation for his obsession with being
with children, in public and privately - especially in bed!

"During my past internship at a state hospital, I talked with a
forensics expert who is very familiar with pedophilia. He said that one
class of pedophiles are psychologically "stuck" at a certain age on the
inside, regardless of their physical age. Therefore, they choose children
to sexually "mate" with who are the same internal age and see themselves
as EQUALS with those children in every way. And if this kind of pedophile
is a male who was sexually abused by adult males in childhood, he will
most likely unconsciously reenact what was done to him, with the next
generation of males who are the age he was then.

"I didn't see the tiniest bit of love or concern in his father's face
for him when he seemingly came to the rescue when Michael was put on trial
(again). I think daddy dearest simply took over to ensure that Michael
didn't say the wrong things in public or in court."

Another article on the Aangirfan blog, "Michael Jackson and the CIA,"
recounts a brief mention of the Jackson family from Brice Taylor's memoirs
Thanks for the Memories:

michael_jackson_king_of_pop.jpg "Brice Taylor relates that she and Michael
Jackson and members of the Jackson family accompanied Bob Hope to a
location where they were filming up-and- coming talent for TV. Reportedly
Bob Hope sponsored the young Jackson boys. Brice Taylor writes: "Their
father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side
room where bright lights were on. "They all had to drop their pants and
before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup."

Reportedly, Brice Taylor and the Jacksons were victims of CIA mind
control.

Yet another dispatch offers: "On the cover of the ... 'Dangerous'
Album, the Freemasonic symbol of the one eye can be found as well as a
picture of a bald headed man well known to the Occult (Satanists) as
Alistair Crowley."

The blog frequently cross references an article from the Timboucher
website [timboucher.com], Michael Jackson, Mind Control Victim? The
article notes that MJ had his own 'personal magician' by the name of
Majestic Magnificent. "I know it's a pretty far-out leap for most
"normal" people, but could Majestic Magnificent be more than just a
"magician" - could he also be some sort of CIA Monarch mind-control
handler for Jackson?" [Tim Boucher has several interesting articles
worth reading on MJ and the occult such as Michael Jackson's Bloodbath.]

Michael had his children wear masks in public to 'protect' them. They
were not even allowed to see their own faces in a mirror at home! Could
this be a clue about Illuminati mirror programming which Michael himself
experienced and now was trying to prevent from ever happening to his
children?

Michael Jackson's march to superstardom may have been stage-managed by the
occult politics of the MK-ULTRA program. His talent alone was not enough.
The road to the top may have necessitated sexual abuse at the hands of
connected powerful adults while still a child. He may have been passed
up the paedophile food chain in order to receive the backing, marketing
and exposure that made him a household name. He may have been made more
pliable by MK-ULTRA training which involved tremendous psychological and
physical trauma. The fallout from this revealed itself in all the strange
and inexplicable behavior. He changed his face trying to put distance
between him and his past. But he never could escape The Man in the
Mirror.
In Michael Jackson, the illuminati demonstrated their power to make and
break our entertainment idols, to choose our idols for us and to influence
and control the popular culture through their change agents. Our idols
tell us how to act. We emulate them so that we, too, can be cool,
sophisticated, androgynous slaves. This is how the common man finds his
place in the New World Order.

---

See also "Michael Jackson Murdered by Banksters"
http://xymphora.blogspot.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-murdered-by-
banksters.html#links
http://m.pm.sl.pt

See also: Wes Penre "Mind Control in the Field of Art"
http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/field-of-art.htm

and my "Rock Music's Satanic Message"
http://www.savethemales.ca/001799.html

Comments for "Was Michael Jackson another Illuminati Slave?"

David said (July 12, 2009):

By the time a youth reach's the age of Rock 'n' Roll, Rap, or the rest of
the Pop Culture Crap. Their malleable little minds have already been
successfully usurped by years of Bart Simpson Worshiping, Nintendo Killing
and a daily diet of mind controlling technology refined by the ruling
classes, royal asses and hocus-pocus holy hoaxes. Pop Music is but the
next brick on the naughty Illuminati's yellow brick road of total crowd
control.

Check Out all the Google videos available when one does a search titled
"Illuminati Music Industry", you'll be amazed:
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=illuminati+music+industry&emb=0&aq=0
&oq=illuminati+music#
http://m.pp.sl.pt

Roy said (July 12, 2009):

Hi Henry, remember when kids burned Beatles' records because Lennon said
about The Beatles "We are bigger than Jesus"

No one bats an eyelid now even though Marylin Manson claims to HATE Jesus,
( he said he wants to die, go to heaven and stab him!) Madonna openly
lesbian-kisses Britney and Aguilara . Rappers constantly speak of
"bitches, use the F word freely and Elton John, Freddie Mercury brag about
being gay!

Society is damned, we are in the last generation.

Dan said (July 11, 2009):

-On 'Guy's' comments [below] for the MJ article, I believe Brice Taylor.
Even if she made up the specific stories, there's nothing far-fetched
about Barbara Streisand being mind controlled? I don't think people
understand that the entire generational Illuminati are all programmed from
birth. Programmers and handlers know that, as Svali said that's their
culture. 'Normal' is whatever you grow up in. To the ones cast in roles of
fame and fortune they think of their high level programming as a
privilege. It's a sado-masochistic hierarchy mind set.

Now here's some mind blowers that I didn't know till I found a Eustace
Mullins interview that says the following -
"On the John Birch Society...

JBS was setup by Nelson Rockefeller. I knew two people at the original
meeting. They needed a right-wing, anti-communist organization. NR decided
that Robert Welch was the man to run JBS, so he arranged for the sale of
Welch's Candy Co. (where Robert Welch had been working for his brother
John) to Nabisco (which was a Rockefeller controlled company) at a highly
inflated price and Welch was given an income to run the John Birch
Society."

Also, 90's psychedelic 'revival' guru who also heavily pushed the 2012
Mayan Calendar version of 'the Rapture' for neo-pagans or basically
rebellious youth was a creation and tool of Laurence Rockefeller. That's
how McKenna and his brother were able to trek around Peru and the Amazon
jungle for three years (1969-72) tripping with local witch doctors
('shamans'). The resulting book "Invisible Landscape" laid the groundwork
for McKenna's rise to Pied Piper replacing Timothy Leary on the cover of
'High Times' magazine in 1996. Laurence Rockefeller also funds the Green
Earth Foundation headed by McKenna till rather unexpected illness and
death in May 2000 from a 1 year virulent brain tumor of extremely rare
type that essentially ate his brain. .

Leslie said (July 11, 2009):

Dear Sir, I read the article about Michael Jackson being a MK-ULTRA slave.
I believe it 100% I also believe that Michael fought against this his
whole life. I also do not feel he was a pedophile. Truly another victim of
the evil Illuminati. It is so dangerous to be a successful singer,
entertainer, or actor because they do brainwash a lot of people. MY hope
is for Michael Jackson to be at peace and for his children to go live with
their Aunt Janet Jackson where they will be safe, loved, and get their
needs met.
Thank you for the article.

Guy said (July 8, 2009):

I would definitely say this is a blind alley. The trajectory of Michael?s
successful career and fall, plus the thorough police investigations of his
property and person, suggest all sorts of secrets but of a depressingly
predictable variety. I would definitely leave Brice Taylor?s book out as
inadmissible evidence as it is such patent fantasy (ie Frank Sinatra as
ultra violent mob murderer, but unlike any other mob killer, he was
regularly performing live in front of large audiences at the time; Barbra
Streisand as a hopelessly pathetic slave victim of mind control when she
was also somehow directing and starring in ?Yentl? etc) But the decisions
that Michael made decided how his career went. For example, no
correspondents have mentioned the two best career choices he ever made ?
sacking his Father as Manager and bringing on Quincy Jones as producer.
Frankly, when he ditched Quincy Jones, the quality of the music dived and
THERE lies the career decline. All those post-Bad generalised anthems
about peace etc were banal and unoriginal and were no more likely to get
him bumped off than Queen and U2's stuff along those lines. In fact, one
might even make the case that they served the UN/One World New Age
Religion agenda.

That is the trouble with this theory ? he made so many bad choices of his
own and the life and career so patently follows the course laid out by
these.

It bears thinking on ? the most powerful male influence of his life in
terms of getting him where it did was Quincy Jones (if somebody suggests
that he was a CIA asset provided with triggers, I shall scream!)

Alexa said (July 7, 2009):

What I wanted to share with you was an odd notation in a FoxNews article
concerning Michael Jackson's doctor- Conrad Murray. The article begins
with the facts that Dr. Murray is not properly lincensed in California to
prescribe or administer some of the various narcotics that have been
mentioned as being found at the death scene. It goes on to describe how
the doctor and singer met, and then contains a gratuitous few lines about
the doctors joining the Freemasonry, "the international fraternal society
that dates back to the early 17th century." Why would they put this in the
article? From there they tell how the doctor found Jackson with a weak
pulse and could not call 911 because all the land lines had been disabled,
"for security reasons." It also says that the doctor attempted CPR for 30
minutes before notifying anyone else about the Jackson's condition. I'm
not a detective or anything, but this does not make sense to me! You're a
doctor and you wait a whole 30 minutes before trying to get an ambulance
to someone who's in cardiac arrest? Sounds like someone's either severely
incompetent, or incredibly diabolical. We shall see how it unfolds, and
what the media will try to throw out next.T

The article can be found at:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,530242,00.html?mrp

Striver said (July 6, 2009):

I am dissapointed. I'm dissapointed at how the whole truth movement
handles Michaels fate. This dissapointment extends to people as Mr Alex
Jones. Note that i call Michael by first name - i consider him as a
friend, since he practicly invited everyone to love and friendship.
(platonic love, for you perverts.)

"Man in the Mirror"? Have a look at the lyrics while you listen:

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change

I've Been A Victim Of
A Selfish Kind Of Love
It's Time That I Realize
That There Are Some With No Home
Not A Nickel To Loan
Could It Be Really Me
Pretending That They're Not Alone?

http://www.lyrics007.com/Michael%20Jackson%20Lyrics/Man%20In%20The%
20Mirror%20Lyrics.html
http://m.pr.sl.pt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zpTQCQEFhg

I know somebody who is working on a clip to gather the overwhelming
evidence of how Michael was murdered. It follows all the points from 9/11
- pree scripting (he is sick, disabled, had cancer, alcoholic, drug
addict...), dry runs (Michael is dead hoax/will die in six month), dodgy
script regarding event (whats up with not calling 911)), Father daying
"they murdered him" and suddenly 50 bull**** videos title "Michael Jackson
was murdered!!!!" floods youtube, making it impossible to find Joes
statment... and all the 50 videos being devoided of contend, and most of
them giving away that they are COINTELPRO, bre-debunking of conspiracy
theories...

And it was the same story while he lived... CFR scum Diane Sawyer making
hit-piece interviews with Lisa Presly, The guy who made "Michael
Unmasked" also made 9/11 hitpieces, other Michael Hitpieces, at the same
time that the first lying kid acknowledged that he lied did the press
intensify that he actually did rape the kid.... and on and on and on....
this need a "Road To Tyranny" equivalent video, and i hope somebody makes
it really soon...

Guys, i KNOW they murdered him, i have made the research! You know the
feeling of KNOWING instead of "thinking" there is a something fishy? I
KNOW they were after him all his life, and that they murdered him in a
calculated and planed way.

For you guys not familiar with him, check out the lyrics of the songs
"They Don't Care About Us"

Beat me, hate me.
You can never break me.
Will me, thrill me.
You can never kill me.
Jew me, Sue me.
Everybody do me.
Kick me, kike me.
Don't you black or white me.

All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us.

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/They-Don%27t-Care-About-Us-lyrics-
Michael-Jackson/CB1C65059F52B8194825688E0025A6C7
http://m.ps.sl.pt

http://www.mtl911truth.org/?p=1975&cpage=1

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1132475611341&pagename=JPost%
2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
http://m.pt.sl.pt

"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual

You're so damn disrespectable

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Tabloid-Junkie-lyrics-Michael-
Jackson/5E30960BD16379B44825688E00277AF5
http://m.pu.sl.pt

and "D.S.".

They wanna get my ass
Dead or alive
You know he really tried to take me
Down by surprise
I bet he missioned with the CIA
He don't do half what he say

http://www.lyrics007.com/Michael%20Jackson%20Lyrics/D.%20S.%20Lyrics.html

And he became a Muslim? And started a tour named "This Is It" (for them)
aimed to create changes? BAAM, YOUR DEAD BOOY!

May he rest in peace.

A.M. said (July 5, 2009):

Your story about "Was Michael Jackson another Illuminati Slave?" is no
surprise to me and to anyone who has seen all the videos in
thearrivals.blogspot.com ! But unlike Madonna (yet another), He (Michael)
broke free when he converted to Islam. That's why "They" started attacking
him
(see the arrivals). Need I say more?

Dan said (July 5, 2009):

In the midst of this not unexpected early death of Jackson, I watched a
video interview somebody dug up made during his 'Thriller" album phase. He
was 24, speaking in the trademark high-pitched voice. It was known at that
time that Jackson had been given high doses of estrogen ostensibly to
prevent his voice from changing at puberty.

In this rare interview when Jackson was still relatively conversational
and giving normal interviews of any length, he said "I'm learning about
having friends. I never have known what it's like to have friends." Even
the MTV interviewer was taken aback by the statement. "Who are your
friends now?"

"My fans. I appreciate everyone who buys my records".

I looked it up to send you the link, but it's been pulled from YouTube by
Viacom International for copyright violation.

Masks, makeup, and mirrors are standard features of Illuminati child
training during the pre-six years to prevent a core self-integrated
identity from forming. Throughout his life, Jackson showed clear symptoms
of borderline personality disorder.

I can't recall any 'sit down' one on one interviews of the normal
conversational kind after the Thriller interview when he was 24.
---

(part 2) My own off the cuff analogy of Jackson was he always seemed to me
somebody with a sick sense of humor deliberately programmed him to be a
living Pinocchio, who's one desire in life was to become a 'real boy'.
Hell's not hot enough for the handlers that create human mockeries of
innocent children before God. Jackson may be forgivable for his deviancies
- his creators are not. (Geppetto was a pedo...talk about another Disney
revelation of Illuminati programming in plain sight.)
In this case they actually surgically cut off Pinocchio's nose - so the
public couldn't keep up with the lies? Illuminati punishment of Jackson?
He must have come to dread the sight of a mirror....like Dorian Grey's
portrait kept hidden in the closet.

Jackson was a prop puppet for Illuminati themes promotion for
idealization/idolatry of:
-narcissism (arrested development)
-onanism (association of masturbation and bi-sexulization with
empowerment)
-'androgyny' (transgender, hermaphrodite)
-homosexual pedophilia as innocence, 'trans-generational loving'

These weren't popular memes at all in 1980. Like 'Sir Bono' said - "there
was no sex in Ireland before MTV". Look at what a silly bunch of fruits
and sluts the Irish youth have become in just a generation of
'liberation' and easy money for a while.

The YouTube thread on "Thriller" segues over to a thread of dozens of home
videos made by parents (presumably) who think it's cute to post their
three year olds gyrating obscenely to Michael Jackson hits. I won't sent
the link - that's an abomination - but to me that's the intended result
the Illuminati planned to get from Elvis II. Wonder who the new host body
for the Elvis egregore will be? When will they get to the final result of
this long Babylonian ritual -- we know the end of the orgy is mass blood
sacrifice to Ba'al and Lilith. The sex/death ritual is plain as the nose
on Pinocchio's face.

Christine said (July 5, 2009):

Dear Henry,

Abba Anthony, one of the Desert Fathers, said that in the future, men will
go mad. When they come upon a sane person, they will attack him saying
"You are mad. You are not one of us."

Michael Jackson was obviously one of the most truly bizarre and mentally
unbalanced public figures in recent history. And, according to British
newspapers, a sodomite to boot. His public performances and attempts to
look like a woman would tend to confirm that.

That our society idolizes such a depraved and pathetic creature does not
bode well for us. Nor does our love for his purported music, which is
obscene.

Abba Anthony, where are you when we need you?

CMR

SA said (July 5, 2009):

Michael Jackson was a rouge MK Ultra slave. He deviated form his supposed
task of idolization for crude, materialist and shallow reasons such as
many of today?s ?pop stars?[eg. Madonna, Christina Aguilera, Britney
Spears, J-Zay, Beyonce, etc.] . Instead he become a humanitarian and a
peacemaker. Michael sought to heal the world through his positive music,
especially later on in his career. There was no one that could heal him
though. It is no coincidence that soon after he left the ?bad? mentality
and started to make songs with content and substance such ?They Don?t
Really Care About US?, his career began to take a dive as false and
deliberate allegations to ruin his image and persona began to materialize.

I also do believe that Michael?s November 2008 official
conversion/reversion to Islam had something to do with his sobering
demise.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/3494296/Michael-Jackson-
converts-to-Islam-and-changes-name-to-Mikaeel.html
http://m.pw.sl.pt

Michael had mulled entering the Islam faith for many years, even before
the abuse allegations. His brother Jermaine has been a Muslim since 1988
and has been one of the closest family members to Michael through good
times and bad.

Do you know what a Muslim Michael Jackson would mean? Can you imagine a
person of the caliber and notoriety of Michael becoming a man of faith?
Can you imagine his influence and followings worldwide? He would have been
an ambassador of the faith to the young and old. Mohammed Ali is a perfect
example of another smart mega celebrity whom they had to limit his
influence (through disease and disability).

an a recent article Michael's financial advicer and an medical doctor, Dr.
Tohme stated:

"It's not the money talk that stays with him now, but his enchantment at
entering Jackson's world of love"
Tohme added that he was convinced that Jackson was in perfect health the
last time he saw him, two days before he died. He said the star kept
himself and his children on a healthy diet, never ate red meat, didn't
drink and, as far as he knew, never took drugs.

Michael represented everything wrong the Illuminati did not plan for. He
was a man of a specific purpose and task who rebels and chooses the side
of good and light instead of the dark and evil. May the All Mighty have
mercy of his tormented soul.

Henry Makow is the author of A Long Way to go for a Date. He received his
Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto. He welcomes
your feedback and ideas at he...@savethemales.ca

--
http://quintaldo.wordpress.com